Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
My fav. couple are Aamir-Sanjeeda, and Salil-Ria. I also like Naveed-Sayeeda jodi but my 1st fav. will always be Aamir-Sanjeeda
Fly2TheStars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My fav couple is Amir-Sanjeeda , just love them ❤️ 
I also like salil-ria.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Ashmit-Mahek- it was nice seeing their understanding of each other even though they have together for a few months. Also love Aamir Sanji these two are perfect. I liked shilpa and Apu too, they have immense love for each other and the way Shilpa was talking about Apu to Arbaaz and Malika a few episodes back brought a tear to my eye. 
I hope Aamir-Sanji win this though. The way they support each other through the tasks is amazing to watch! 
kreepa thumbnail
Amir-sanjida
Naved-Sayeeda
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sallies Riya
Naved Sanjeeda

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Aamir - Sanjeeda
Ashmit - Mahek
sangitacanada thumbnail
naved saeeda! I want them to win...vindu is playing politics, he knew salil was his strongest competition! shawar and marcela are too loud, too many politics, actually,...sanjeeda I like too, they work hard and inspite of phobias face them...unlike ria, who was constantly whining...they are a wonderful couple but not power couple exactly...just my pov...even vindu and dina I like as wild card, def added to spice and controversy of show!
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I never heard  or seen ria whining. She is one of the most lovable person I saw in tv. I wanted Salil and Ria to win as I felt they are genuine power couple. Now in the remaining four I would love to see Aamir Sanjeeda or Sayeeda Naved to win. I like them too. Well, my opinion though. 
sangitacanada thumbnail
no offense, whining in the sense that she was not comfortable with a lot of challenges, but she tried off so hats off to her for it...they support each other and are a power couple, no couple and honestly a lot of the challenges...were physically herculean and I would not be able to do them either...!