Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rashmi.p thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update πŸ‘πŸΌ ...confused and insecured vickey became senti sportsman after seeing bday cake 😊 awww so many gifts...I too want yaaar 😳 I loved kriya's and niyati's gift here.niyati was right they r amazing friends I mean all of them HV different family back ground different stauts but still their bond is grate though they never let any newbie become its part that easily but its something I always admire about d3 after taarey. 😊
vishaka I never liked attitude of this girl. she spoiled such a nice evening.but still we can expect something good to come out of it.niyati's that question πŸ‘ i felt y taani didn't stand up for herself like niyati...that's the difference between taani and niyati that innocent factor.she can never hurt anyone with her words. well thanks for the update.. keep smiling.tc and if not an update pls give us sneak peak soon we will manage with that 😊
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the bday celebration.. You put a lot of thought behind each one's gift and they were awesum..

Rey is right.. Niyati really has a way with words!! Simply loved her reply πŸ‘ The gang, especially vishaka needed a reality check... Mast update..πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by dmgd3 - 8 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww gang surprise to vicky was swt ohhh
Gang got problem well college is doing right I mean if there is nothing dance team can achieve till date then it's right to cut down budget wow not at all surprise to see vishaka gang blaming niyati & taani for this like really I hate swayam for never standing up for taani but I am glad that niyati is not like swayam can't wait for nxt prt pls update updt soon thanks for PM
Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Read both the updates in a go and what Dhamakedaar turn it took towards the end! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Wahhh!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the Gangs' way to Surprise Vicky and their thoughtful gifts! πŸ˜ƒ 😊 Such a beautiful scene it would have been to watch yaar.. Aap Show ki writer qu nai thi? *Sigh* ❀️

And I'm really impressed with the way you're developing Niyati's character! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Superb! 😊

Eagerly waiting for the next update and I hope, hum post hote hi read kar paayein! 😊
mamantheshwari thumbnail
wow full blasting update πŸ˜†
phele gift segment was nice everyone dilouge was aswome frnds ki exitement and there wishes is bst gft
neha gft made vicky senti πŸ˜‰ hoping there story will give new turn frm now
niyathi's was bst gft all among πŸ˜ƒ
vishaka aggghh!!! i dnt hate her bt i dnt like when she comment withot knwing anyon's situation
again taunting taani i am sure niyathi answer will blast her hoping fr updtae
di aap taani ki defense neeti se karwarhe i think who kudd kare tho better kyunki hamesha hamare liya khud ladana chayiye
hoping taani ke paas bhi yahi fire hogi ...
thanks fr update aap itne busy pe bi update dene ke liye
still hoping fr nxt update soon
anu14 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swayam is getting some sense
Nice
rashmi.p thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww that's so sweet of u.😊u always consider all of  us readers wishes no matter how busy u r.thanks for this sneak peak..its nice one after reading it m not able to control myself to read update..when I saw this story in India forum for the 1st time by reading its name I had never thought that one day m going to get addicted to it so much..its really that awesome...u really HV ur way with words.πŸ˜†about teaser what swayam did today should HV been done long back.and neeti standing up for taani is good till some point.but somewhere I think taani should HV done it herself..she is not that weak right.so I hope I can expect a strong confident independent portrayal of taani by u.😊waiting for update...keep smiling and tc
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice teaser.. I think Neeti is here to set everyone straight n show them the mirror πŸ˜†
I am allowed to call here Neeti.. πŸ€”?

Thanks for the PM