amazing update.
loved it

Thank yu ๐Ÿ˜Š
moonlight3094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mahadev07

awsmeee...perfect rose day๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

playful kunj joined with uv...i loved this uv..thnx for keeping him positive๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wow red rose only for twinkle...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
twinkle snapping her thoughts...poor girl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..she unknowinglyexpects from kunj..lol๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
they texted each other..lovely๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
waiting to read what was kunj planning for the next day
cont sooon

Yeah i wanted some use in yuvi's presence.. so made him positive..๐Ÿ˜† thank you๐Ÿ˜†
moonlight3094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duumps

Very Interesting concept

Thank yu๐Ÿ˜Š
sahlz_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by vina88 - 8 years ago
moonlight3094 thumbnail

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
moonlight3094 thumbnail
Thank u all ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by moonlight3094 - 8 years ago
moonlight3094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

Where is part3? ๐Ÿ˜•

sry i had a problem posting .. will post soon
moonlight3094 thumbnail
Hello forumians,, i had a problem posting the part 3. sry for the inconvenience and late update. Here it goes.. thanks for ur responses guys ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

PART 3 - PROPOSE DAY

It's 8th feb - Propose day

As the sun rises, Kunj woke with a dreamy smile and started thinking today is gonna be a real Hide and Seek!'. He checked his mobile to find yuvi's missed calls.

He immediately called him and asked: what's the matter?

Yuvi: Abbey tu kahan hai? Kitne baar call kiya maine aur tu chainse so raha hai aur main yahan..?

Kunj: arrey kya hua yuvi? Scold me after explaining dude

Yuvi: tik hai. Get ready and come to college, we'll have to plan

Kunj: haha.. yeah aatA hoon

He cuts the call and got freshen up to face this day

At college, Twinkle got to know from Chinki that today is PROPOSE day

Twinkle: Propose day? What happens on this day? Don't tell me chinki that today our whole college will be flooding with proposals. A girl receiving many proposals and stands without knowing whom to select!!! (and she laughed)

Chinki made a expression and said: ho hello, it's not how you r imagining. It's just an Dream come true for girls, when I guy utters an I love you. You'll also get the same feeling when you hear it from the one who truly loves you. It feels like your feet is off the ground!

After Chinki explaining more abt it, she went into dream to think abt her prince charming. But her kismat(fate) played her mind by flashing Kunj's face.๐Ÿ˜† Twinkle started blinking profusely in shock. she came outta her trance when chinki shook her.

Chinki:oy! Already started dreaming eh? (she winked at twinkle)

Twinkle(stammering): Na..nahi. kuch nahi. I was thinking that we r getting late for the class. Chalo ab and inn sab cheezo mein padna mat!

Chinki: ohh!! Teek hai teek hai!! Samaj toh kuch aa rahi hai ( and she giggled) waise  twinkle we have our after an hour and not now๐Ÿ˜›

Twinkle: so what? Lets go. Com'on.

She started dragging chinki to class to avoid her my mind getting back to kunj and she got angry on him.

Twinkle(thinking): it's all becoz of him that I am getting flashes of his face for what he did yesterday!! Urg!! I hate him and his rose!!

Twinkle's mind got filled with lots of confusions and she was very much irritated with Kunj's behavior. so she decided not to talk with him...

Kunj and yuvi came to clg and searched for twinkle but kunj was nervous how to confess. He saw Twinkle sitting with chinki in the canteen and noticed she is in deep thoughts. So he went towards their table along with yuvi.

Yuvi started flirting with chinki and she too played along with him. Kunj noticed twinkle is still in her own thoughts, decided to break it..

Kunj(thinks): yeh twinkle shuba shuba kaha ko gayi? Chal koi baat nahi, ab bhi bahut khoobsurat hai meri jaan (he smiled seeing her cute face)

Kunj(waving his hands infront of her): Hey Twinkle, kaha ko gayi ho tum??

Twinkle(came outta her thoughts): Tumse matlab.? kahin bhi nahi . what are u doing here anyway?

Kunj: Saw u drowned in ur dreamland, so came to rescue (he winked with a cheeky smile) By the way, are you dreaming about ur prince charming?? How was he looking? Was he looking Hot like me?? (He played with his eyebrows,showing he is above all other men in looks)

Twinkle got irritated with him and said: ohh!! U keep dreaming on!

Kunj: it's not me who was dreaming a while back (he smirked)

Twinkle: urrgg!!! I don't wanna talk to yu. Chinki I am leaving! (and she started leaving the place)

Kunj started: heyy twink.. (but she left already)

Yuvi was slightly hitting kunj's feet and eyed him to go behind her, but kunj didn't move.

Chinki was noticing all these and asked: kya ho raha hai yahan pe? Kuch toh gadbad lag rahi hai.. huh?? Kunj, what were u asking her? Hot men like u? kya chakar chal raha hai yahan? Uh? Bata tum dono?

Yuvi became alert: uh?? Chakar? Haha Baby com'on... it was just a conversation. Why are overthinking it.. come let's go to class. Kunj tu bhi chal..

Chinki: par..it was like..yuvi leave me..

Yuvi dragged chinki knowing if she stays here, she will bombared  kunj with questions. Kunj was in mere confusion. He dint know why twinkle is behaving weird with him and almost lost hope of making this day. He went to class and saw twinkle drowned in books. It looked like she was fighting with herself. But he didn't want to make her more upset, so sat in the first bench. Soon class started and all were listening to it.

When the class got over, twinkle didn't even look at him and left. She didn't talk with anyone. Kunj was more worried now.

Yuvi came to kunj seeing him lil upset.

Yuvi: kya hua dost? Tu itni upset kyu hun? Twinkle se baat ki?

Kunj: nahi yaar. Pata nahi maine kya kiya aut woh canteen main mujhse aise baat kiya.. maine toh bas aise hi bol rahi thi.. just for fun. I think she took it seriously and I lost hope. Shayad she doesn't look at me like I look at her..  (he said sadly)

Yuvi: kunj yaar, pls don't lose the hope. I spoke to chinki and she was asking me, why u gave twinkle alone the red rose yesterday. Tab mujhe samaj aagaya ki twinkle bhi isse dilemma mein hogi!

Kunj looked at him confused: kya? I don't get you. Mein kuch samja nahi.. matlab chinki ko bhi pata abb??

Yuvi: nahi nahi chinki ko meine kch nahi pataya. Par ab tu dekh, I think twinkle got doubts on you and ttsy she is behaving weird. Maybe your thoughts are disturbing her. This obviously clears path to succed this plan. Yeah, I guess she started feeling for you man!

Kunj: sachi?? (he asked like a kid with a wide smile)

Yuvi: haha yeah. Now com'on stop blushing and go to her... jaaaoo

Kunj being pushed by yuvi: yuvii thanks yr.. mein himmat nahi chodunga! Haha

Yuvi smiled at him and he started going around girls to flirt.

Later, kunj entered canteen and saw twinkle with her friends ...

Kunj went to their table and waved at them: Hey gals ...๐Ÿ˜‰

Mahira(one of their classmate and friend): Hey Kunj Sarna, the Hottie. U look very exciting. whats the matter ?? Tell us tell us na..

Chinki: Hmm hmm batao batao

Kunj: Nothing Mahira and chinki. Just thinking how to make this day special.

Hearing this, Twinkle waved bye to her friends and left. Kunj didn't know the reason why she's ignoring him still. So he decided to talk to her.

He ran behind her. Chinki and Mahira also ran behind him.

Kunj: Twinkle wait ek min. (he blocked her way) what happened? Why u r ignoring me? Did i do anything wrong?

Twinkle didnt say anything and kept staring down.

Kunj: Twinkle i am really sorry yaar, if i had done anything wrong. I am really sorry (He was making puppy faces)

Chinki: Twinkle i don't know what's the reason for ur silence but listen to him ek baar. Forgive him, if he is the reason for ur silence. Subha se tum tikse baat bhi nahi ki isse!

Kunj: Hey Chinki bro, i dint do anything and u r hitting the sky by pointing at me for her silence. Not fair haan.

Chinki: Sorry Kunj.. i thought u both fought so...(she smiled with a puppy face)

Kunj (turning towards Twinkle with hands on his ears): Twinkle Listen sorry yr. I don't why u r ignoring me but am really sorry and I LOVE YOU so much. Phir kabhi koi bhi gadbad nahi karungi!! I promise! Pakka!  Will you accept me and forgive me for whatever I did wrong? (He kneeled down with his one hand on his ear and one on his neck promising)

Twinkle was shocked then melted in his pleading and said: No no kunj get up, utho. i am not angry on u. I was just lost thinking something and I should say sorry to u all for acting like a stupid.

Kunj stood up and gave a smirking smile as he confessed his love without her knowledge. He was so happy and thanked yuvraj for helping in making this WAY OF PROPOSAL.

Chinki was in the state of utter shock and said: Kunj r u sure u love her?? Coz you jus... just..

Kunj's smile dropped and now he is again caught by chinki. But Twinkle still didnt get what's happening..!!

He managed the situation by saying its Friendship wala love. But Chinki is still confused by his statement. 

Twinkle on the other hand just realised it and asked Chinki to vacate the place right now along with her. She couldn't face him after that but she has to pretend anyway. 

Kunj smiled at them and jumped an Yes. He explained everything to yuvi later and said twinkle being uncomfortable around him. They were happy that their plan is successful. And the night passed peacefully!

So How was it guys??๐Ÿ˜Š 

moonlight3094 thumbnail
sry for the double post!
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update 
uv is so nice here