Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ISHVEERLUVPRIYA

hii,saskhi.
thanks for two epi in one day awsome.. i luved it  mother& daughter bond nd saas-bahu bond .
finally  king & queen back their kingdom .⭐️
wait for nxt update dear..

Hey priya no need thanks and all I had time yesterday hence I was able to make two episodes glad that you liked the two episodes and happy that I was able to give a saas-bahu and mother daughter bond to you all. Ya the kind queen is back together keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Nice job Sakshi. .

Sorry. ...I got all your PMs but since I was off the forum for a few weeks I couldn't go back to read all the updates due to busy schedules. 

The last 2 episodes are beautiful. I wish MATSH CVs had just 1% of your writing talent. 

Take care dear 

Thanks Amazing ya even I am missing your comments now a days. But happy that I got it after long time. Glad that you liked the episodes its okay yaar work is first hope you are doing good in your work whether studying or job.

Oh not to that extreme dear CVS done something but we lost a good show I just wrote what comes to my mind
keep reading and take care dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Lovely one...
Finally ragini was in her mother lap...
And amba welcome was also awesome and lovely one..
Just hope now we can see some romance of ishveer

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment Glad that you loved the episodes. Ya Raagini is back to her mom Glad that you liked Amba's welcome ya let me try a new romance track keep reading Ayesha 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 106
Ranveer and Ishani was in a deep sleep. The house was so silent. After long long days both are sleeping well. Ishani was shaking her head left and right. She was bit uncomfortable. She was sweating and bit breathing heavily. Where after some time...
Ishani(got up with a loud voice): No... just leave no...(She started to cry)
Ranveer hearing her voice bit got up and switched on the light and sat beside her.
Ranveer:(bit doubtful voice): Ishani kya hua tum tku na?
She was breathing and crying heavily.
Ranveer(held her shoulders): Ishani what happened? You need water?
Where he turned to get water Ishani hugged him tightly and was crying heavily.
Ishani: Ranveer I am really scared.
Ranveer(hugging her back): arrey Ishani you are with me why you need to get scared? See how you are sweating? (hugging her even more close) Nothing happened Ishani Mein hu na tumhari saath. (making her come out of the hug he wiped her tears) Nothing Ishani you are safe you are in our room. You are with me and Raagini.
Ishani(with a fear face): Haan
Ranveer(taking the water and pouring in the glass he gave it to her): Elo pani peelo.
He made her drink the water. He caressed her hair with care.
Ranveer:(made her lay): Now sleep nothing happened okay. I am near you .
She laid and he caressed her hair where she slowly started to sleep. Ranveer was seeing her with a sorry face.
Ranveer(still caressing her hair in thoughts): How they have harassed you still now you are not able to come out of it. I know Ishani Nirbhay or Naina or their family and even Rithika no one is going to leave us that easily. They would be planning something to revenge us. May be not now but surely they will come to us but you should be strong along with me. I will surely fight this whole world for you Ishani I will protect you from Nirbhay.
He gave a caring kiss in her forehead. Making sure she is sleeping well giving a care look and had a look on Raagini who was sleeping calm after so many days. He laid beside her. Thinking about Ishani and other things going in their life he slowly fell asleep.
It was a morning in Haryana..
Nirbhay was walking to Rithika's room and he knocked the room. Rithika who was getting ready hearing the knock came and opened the door. She saw Nirbhay who was standing with his trade mark stubbornness.
Rithika: Nirbhay you? that too this much early?
Nirbhay: (coming in): Rithika I am going to talk something important to Naina so you also come with me.
Rithika: You are going to talk to Naina for that why I should come? it may disturb Naina and your privacy. She may not feel comfortable.
Nirbhay: Arrey come with me let me tell your importance and make you be with me.
Rithika: Tk.

Nirbhay and Rithika started to walk towards Naina's room. He knocked the door. Where after three knocks Naina opened the door. Nirbhay entered with Rithika.Naina turned herself and showed her back to him.
Naina: haan Bhaiya what have you planned? and why have you brought Rithika?
Nirbhay: Dekho Naina you can trust Rithika as to the level you trust me. She only helped me to get Ishani. She was close to them once she know about Ranveer and Ishani so well. She will be a good friend to us and she too need to Revenge Ishani and Ranveer.
Naina: What is your revenge Rithika? What they did to you?
Rithika(clearing her throat): Naina Ranveer to eradicate me from his life he performed a fake marriage and he sent me to jail in a murder case. His motive was to get Ishani for that only he made a fake marriage with me and played with my feelings.
Naina: That means you too liked Ranveer.
Rithika: Ya I liked him once but..

Naina: You want Ranveer again means leave the place he is only for me.
Rithika: Arrey Naina you are getting me wrong I don't want him as he sent me to jail.I just want Ranveer and Ishani to live separately because they both love each other. Separation is the best punishment for what they have done to me.
Naina: You just wanted them to be separate?
Rithika: Haan that is it.
Naina: They will surely separate and Ranveer will forget Ishani and come to me.(seeing Nirbhay) have you made any plan Bhaiya?
Nirbhay: Naina even if we plan now we cannot revenge them now.
Naina: Why?
Nirbhay: Naina if we revenge them immediately they will surely know it is us. We just need to wait for someday and plot a great plan that will make Ranveer and Ishani to lose interest and trust on each other.
Naina:Might be you are right but until you get that day and plan please don't come to me Bhaiya . Let food alone can come to my room. come and keep the food and leave without talking to me. When the plan is ready come to me.
Nirbhay: Naina.
Naina:That is final decision bhaiya bye. And Rithika be with us and help me to get Ranveer,and Bhaiya to get Ishani.

Rithika: Haan sure.
Naina turned and took a brush and started to paint in the board. Where Nirbhay and Rithika were staring at her. Naina who was painting stopped and saw them.
Naina: I asked both of you to leave.
Nirbhay and Rithika giving a head shake left the room. Naina was seriously painting a picture of Ranveer.
As the sun raise fell on his face. Ranveer got up rubbing his face. After these many days he had a complete sleep. When he woke up he felt fresh. He saw Raagini in the cradle sleeping so calmly and Ishani was also sleeping so calmly.
Ranveer: She should be tiered till I get ready let her sleep.
He got up and went to wash room. After taking his own time he got himself ready. He saw Raagini who was cutely rubbing her nose with her tiny hands in sleep. That was seemed so cute to him and he had a smile to himself.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was sleeping): Let me wake her up if she started to go with her routine in the house she would come back to normal.
He went and holding her shoulders was shaking her slowly.
Ranveer: Ishani.
She didn't have any movement.
Ranveer; Ishani wake up its morning(he was shaking her) Ishani(he got bit tensed) Ishani...
He touched her forehead and she was little bit feverish. He shook her again but she was not responding at all.He sprinkled some water in her face that time also she was not responding. He took his mobile immediately and dialed to a doctor.
Doctor: Hello RV.
RV: Hi doctor sorry to disturb you in this morning. Its bit emergency My wife is unconscious please can you come doctor?
Doctor:Ya let me be there in 15-20 minutes RV.
RV; Haan

Ranveer called Amba, Baa, Parul and Sharman all were standing with a worried face. As they were feeling Doctor came with Devarsh.
Doctor(came and sitting near Ishani): Kya hua RV?
RV: Don't know doctor she was bit feared in the night then also I made her comfortable and made her sleep. But when I woke her up in the morning she is not getting up even I sprinkled water in her face even though she didn't respond. I am really worried doctor.
Doctor: Fine let me see you don't panic.

Doctor tested her with stethoscope he tested her heart beat, her pulse, He checked her blood pressure. He took a injection and injected it to her.
Doctor: She will be fine can you come with me RV?
RV: Haan sure..(seeing Amba) be with Ishani Maa.
Amba: haan Ranveer.

RV:(coming out and to some distance): Kya hua doctor? Is Ishani okay she was okay with me while traveling even in house but suddenly..
Doctor(with a smile):Relax RV. She is perfectly all right. She does not have any health issue it is about stress.
RV:Stress?

Doctor: She should have got feared about something or she would have controlled her fear that controlling has giving her stress. If she is awake means she would have fainted as she was sleeping in sleep itself she has fainted that is why she was not responding. She has light fever I have given a injection. She will wake up she will be okay with health wise but do something refreshing to her to bring her back to normal.
RV: Tk doctor I will thanks a lot.. (took a money)Your fees.
Doctor(getting the fees): fine let me leave RV take care.
Ranveer giving a smile to the
doctor. Came back to the room.
All were standing around Ishani with a worried face.Ranveer entered the room.
Amba: Kya hua Ishani ko Ranveer?
Ranveer: She has feared of something that is why it is due to stress. Doctor said to refresh her and bring back to normal. Raagini is there know she will become normal maa.
Amba: That much they have stress her.Tk Raagini will wake up now let me take her you take care of Ishani.
Ranveer: haan
Baa: Take care of her Ranveer let me come afterwards.
Ranveer: Tk Baa.
Amba took Raagini who was still sleeping and left the room.
Ranveer(to Sharman): sorry Sharman I thought of coming to office today at least but again.
Sharman: Arrey baba its okay you be with Ishani today, come back when she is okay mein hu na let me take care of it.
Ranveer:Thanks.

Sharman giving a smile.Where all left the room. Ranveer sat in the sofa seeing Ishani.
Ranveer:(dialing a number in his phone): Haan Vikram
Vikram: Haan RV.
RV: My PA will come to the station with money. Settle it to Romi and let me withdraw the complaint leave him.
Vikram: Tk RV.

RV(again dialing a number): Hello Rishab.
Rishab: yes sir.
RV: I already gave a money bag named Romi know and some of the papers.
Rishab: haan sir

RV: Go to police station and meet Inspector Vikram and he will do the formalities to withdraw the compliant and he will show Romi give him that money and papers.
Rishab: Tk sir.

He put down the call and was waiting for Ishani to come back to consciousness. It was almost two hours where Ishani slowly opened her eyes and with bit difficulty tried to get up. Ranveer who was reading a file seeing her back to consciousness got up and came to her. He helped her to get up and sit. He made her to rest her head in head rest.
Ishani: Am I alright Ranveer? I am feeling something strange.
Ranveer(holding her shoulders with smile): You didn't wake up today morning so I got feared and called the doctor.
Ishani(instantly): Kya hua?What happened to me?
Ranveer:Arrey it was due to stress Ishani. Doctor said you were controlling your fear it seems that is why you have got this stress.(giving a smile to make her fresh) You feared a lot?

Ishani: Haan I was in fear but to make me safe I controlled it and shouted at that Nirbhay.(bit confused and about to cry face) still now I could not come out of that incident till now I feel I am locked in a room, or being threatened and restricted.
Ranveer:(holding her): Dekho Ishani you are back to Ranveer okay nothing will happen to you. Its your house as usual start to rule this house with your love and care. Make yourself strong Now try to fresh up let me bring you breakfast.
Ishani: Raagini?
Ranveer: She is with Maa no problem after having breakfast let me bring her to you.
Ishani:Sorry because of me your works are spoiled.
Ranveer: Hello you are my wife it is my duty to take care of you.I should be a good father to you, mother to you, nice friend to you, romantic lover to you, caring husband to you. I am a complete "LOVE PACKAGE" to you Ishani.

Ishani(hearing him had a smile with full heart): Thank you my dear "Love package". (with a childish face) can you Keep me in your hug for sometime?
Ranveer: Haan come on
He opened his hands to her she came and rested her head in his chest and he gave a safe embrace to her. She felt safe.
Ishani(in thoughts being in the hug): I should come out of this stress soon. Because of me Ranveer, Raagini almost all are affected. Why I am getting feared ? I should come out of that thoughts of locked room, Nirbhay, Rithika tortures. I will try my level best.(she closed her eyes and felt the care of Ranveer in his hug)
Ranveer(in thoughts): You will surely come out of the stress. I will help you in all ways to make you comfortable. (he hugged her even more closer and he felt the moment closing his eyes)
The screen freezes on the caring hug of Ishveer.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another beautiful updates Sakshi. Will miss your story. Take care dear 
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
AGAIN YOUR POST BEAUTIFUL DEAR SHASKHI.👏 ranveer love package was awsome ..i luved it.
wait for next update dear..😊
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Very Beautiful Chapters Sakshi. As usual I m late in making comment. So I m really sorry for that. 
   Finally Ishani came Home, it's relieving.. Update your next chapter soon. ll be waiting for it.. Hugs.. 
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! ek aur wonderful chap nice ya
Ishveer scene vry beautiful and love
package awesoo... hope we can see ishveer romance upcom... update
A biggg hugs for you & thanx for pm
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!

This was relieving finally! I wanna see a lot of such moments b/w them. Hope I'll get my request fulfilled :')
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Nice update dear. We missed these type of caring, affectionate, trust b/w ishveer in the serial. Yur story is really osm.. lots of love, waiting for the next