Sanjay Kapoor hosted SRK’s birthday party

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Sanjay Kapoor hosted SRK's birthday party

Shah Rukh Khan's birthday party was celebrated at Sanjay Kapoor's house. It was attended by the King Khan's close pals along with their families.

Sanjay revealed to us, "Me and Shah Rukh have a common group of friends. My wife Maheep and Gauri are close friends as well. Few days back we were deciding where to have his birthday party this year and I suggested why not keep it at my place. All went well and I ended up playing host."

Not revealing much Sanjay only added, "It was basically a small gathering of some very close friends who came to enjoy the occasion."

The Sirf Tum star sounded very thrilled about his niece, Sonam Kapoor's debut in Saawariya. "I am very excited and proud at the same time as our next generation is venturing into films too. I haven't seen the film yet but will see it at the premiere on Wednesday evening," he told us.

Sanjay has also been planning to produce a film for a long time. When we asked him the latest regarding it, he revealed, "The film shall go on the floors soon. We have just finished the scheduling and pre production planning regarding the same. Anees (No Entry maker Anees Bazmee) is busy shooting the Akshay Kumar starrer, Singh Is King in Australia. So once he is back we will go ahead with it."

Monday, November 05, 2007