SW Symphony 63 - Page 107

Posted: 8 years ago
What stands out even in II's litany of complaints, opinions or requests even if it can chew one's head off is her passion and effervescence in which is her ability to stand out and be noticed more often in a positive way. That combined with determined rebellion and resilience was I guess one of the things the dude found the most attractive about her and the physical chemistry is also a huge plus.

But now dude must be feeling like a heel as somewhere this has been a trigger even if it's not been his entire fault. We all evolve a And continuously try learning the ropes.

As much as I feel bad for II I feel equally bad for the dude cos he did not know what was going to hit him.

It does not help one bit if the girl's husband and the girl's father cannot stand each other for whatever reasons and no one is right or wrong but this is a hard bridge to cross for the girl and is always in a permanent state of excitement and tension about the situation . And I'm not even getting into who is more right or wrong here and we always don't get everything in life.

But it will help if dude and Mr. Iyer can knock it off for a while atleast , if that means there have to be more interactions between dude and Appa or in her being provided the space to spend time equally or the way she wants to at MM or DII to help her pass this phase then both dude and Appa must just take it in their chin and sort of demount from their houses. Because each one's emotional needs are varied at different point of time and while that does not always mean that anyone dance only according to the other one's tunes, it has got to be realised that whose needs get priority and when.

Now it's II's.

And this is the connect I felt when I read sudhi's review that such stress doesn't come just like that ... There's always a trigger. Another trigger is that II has always had reservations if she can be a good mother . He has from the beginning wanted children from II and gradually worked on her to be open about motherhood. And dude being hands on made her feel more inadequate. While she was given a lot of care and rest , I think that care and rest wasn't her emotional need , that all people around her missed to recognize , something that II herself couldn't express also , mainly to her dude.

Now it's not a magic wand that it will go away though I absolutely have no hands on , even minimum as to how this works or how moms get out if this, but the good thing is all people around her are good human beings and that II has got it going for her.

And Nisha takes the story beautifully forward exploring all the appropriate angles to the content of the story and the way of story telling at appropriate stages. Well done Nisha .

Nice update and waiting for the next one!!!!!!!
Fear Factor

"He loves YOU too" Sam said firmly

II wasnt so sure...

"Mere ghar chalo" she demanded

"Abhi?" she asked her eyes afraid

"Subah aaogi?" Sam asked soothing her forehead

"I will try"

"Dekho... tum 3 mahiney isi kamre mein band to nahi reh sakti na?" she asked II

"u guys make it look so easy" II whispered

Sam sighed... realizing II was still stuck on being an awful mother

"U and Akka make it appear like its folding laundry or cooking... woh chup hi nahi hoti hai agar main pakdoon to...
I dont think I am feeding her enough either. Whenever I am sleeping and when she cries
I am irritated (she paused horrified at admitting that) I am afraid I am not going to be a good mother"

"Shhh" "Its OK" "Its OK"  "Ask Vandita... how it was to have a second one 10 years after the first, ask her how she
feels now having to waking up at night when Shubhang is over 8 months old... just to feed him, aadat chhoot jaati hai Ishita"
"She has a job too" "Aasan nahi hai, I can understand, uve been independent,
active and busy, just waiting for a baby to wake up and be her milk supplier and poop cleaner is not easy" Sam explained

"She is SOOO ADORABLE, she smiles when I kiss her bare belly after changing her diaper" II chuckled, sniffling

"She is... she is like you, beautiful and precious" Sam hugged her

II AGAIN lay back down

"Utho... jaan aisa nahi chalega, lets go down for 10 minutes"

"And then she will cry again and I will have to come up" II had it all worked out

"BTW ghar par ground floor mein 9 kamre hain" Sam reminded her

R&B returned with the baby... and asked a wordless Q

Sam made a face...
He sighed

"Is she awake?" II asked

"No she is asleep

"Kal subah isko ghar lekar aao" Sam ordered "She will be there for a month"

"Lasya ka saara samaan hai we will just get more lil diapers" Sam began to plan

Ranjan came up after sending off the Doc...
"Maine socha hai isko D II bhej dete hain"

"NO DAD" Sam ordered, the three stood in the sun room balcony, as II lay staring at her baby on the sun room bed

"Chhupayenge kya?" Ranjan was frustrated

"He was never sold on the idea she was coming here, abhi he will say, dekho maine kaha tha na" "I am afraid of him" Sam admitted her fear of Mr Iyer

"Post Partum abhi hamare haath mein to nahi hai... unki baat sahi hai... isey koi fiqr nahi" Ranjan dismissed his son "We cant be too critical of Mr Iyer" Ranjan said fairly

"Pay attention to her dude" Sam scolded

R&B sighed, leaning on the balcony facing in wards

"Dad my house will be a good change, Nandu ki chhutthi hai, Shravu comes over also, they will keep her on her toes

"To theek hai na dono ko yaha pej de tu" Ranjan offered

"50 naatak rehta hai dono ka khaana aur snack ke maamle mein... its better there"  "Aap dono bhi aa jao"

She checked her phone

"Ghar se 5 phone aa chuka hai... I am going" she said

Walked inside and kissed II on her forehead.. and kissed the baby for a good two minutes

Walking away somberly...

Ranjan didnt argue with his son, he went downstairs, R&B shut the doors armed the security system, and, went to bed in the sun room

II turned "Iske paas so-ogey? I can go back to the Master" she offered withouta  fight

"No I am good" he said laying on the other end of the sun room bed, Nivi lay by the window II in the center,
He reached and wrapped his arm securely around II's waist...

"Shravu ki tarah?" she asked softly reminded of her nephew

He hugged her tight... and closed his eyes

Poor dude...He doesnt know wat has hit him this time...
I am not sure dII is the solution...she might compare more that she can never be like her mom or akka...which is worse ??

Should they just leave the kid with her for more time?? or the dude should spend all time with II and nivi together ???  I hve o clue how this will change...

Is it only me or other also think that ---- II is kind of insecure about all the important things...appa, bala, dude, work and now the kid...
Sending her to DII is definitely not the solution I really hope they get out of this soon 
She needs more family time - her hubby and her baby and loads of ❤️ and 🤗 from the dude.
Not a bad time to spell them out. She needs someone else to reiterate that she is a great mom.  
At this time she only needs her hubby and daughter next to her, going to DII or Sam's house doesn't help I think.  Sam is right about Appa ... What will Ranjan and dude say to Appa, Ranjan  had promised Appa that they will take a very good care of II😔
Now dude will not leave her alone
According to me II need to be pampered and get reminded that she is the same to all of them and that important also...
SHE just need assurance that she is equally important and no one is taking her place or forgetting her for nivi

AND then everything will be come to place by itself
A mom is to be reminded  repeatedly that for her hubby she is equally important like there kids!!

And yes sending her to DII is definitely not a solution!
ek side pe hubby dusre pe baby that's all she needs for now that reassurance that they need her and that they can't do without her, that her absence is indeed felt. There are times when we question our presence and importance in others life and there's nothing better than reassurance in such times. Involvement of appa at this moment might ruin the situation, for she would be stretched out in between them, now she preferably needs a stable environment and lots of love and care
The way I'm looking at this is not to keep her room bound or home bound. It's not about DII or MM or any abode.
Care and rest are physical needs that she is getting now. Once she has sufficiently recovered physically,
May be people around her can push her to get to be normal ...what I mean is, there's Nivi time and bonding , then obviously now dude will also do enough and more to make her feel wanted... That's On one side But I'm also thinking other things like getting bk to doing some office stuff for Ranjanji while she is on maternity,
Of course not now , but when she is physically ready, Some cooking, some cleaning ,tending to her plants and garden patches, a little bit of workouts, plenty of interactions with friends and family, more Mrs. iyer time , shravu, Nandu , lasya time, get Bally to come home, get her to meet Mrs. Sagar, interactions she will enjoy, basically get her out of the the confines of the room or just only having to tend to Nivi. While she wants more maternity time , she's not going to feel content just doing that while on maternity. It's a slow process of getting her to be mentally ready too.

To essentially to get her enjoy not only her motherhood but also her being her self.