Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Niyati have bad past her words show
Hidden pain hmmm I Luv her answer
Waiting for taani entry in stry thanks for PM update soon plsh
Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely Loved the update Dii ❤️ An awesome update! And this dialogue -- Too True to be just fiction. -- "Is duniya mein logon ko aapse hamesha problem hoti hai. Aap agar ache ho, toh inhe problem hoti hai ke aap itne ache kyun ho? Agar aap bure ho, toh ye issue hota hai ke aap so and so ki tarah ache kyun nahin ho. Agar haan mein haan milao, toh you become opportunistic. Agar apne man ki baat kaho, toh you are labelled arrogant. Apne dil ki karna matlab rebel karna hota hai. Is duniya ko khush karne ke chakkar mein insaan khud tabaah hojaata hai. Mera end meri family ko hi dukh pahunchayega. This world will barely care. Then wouldn't it be wise agar main woh karoon jisse mujhe khushi milti hai?"

I think, I'm kinda like Niyati in these matters. I do what I love to do but of course, keeping in mind that my actions or decisions are just making me happy n not causing pain or hurt to anybody.

I guess, ReyAti confrontation is going to be in the next update. Hai na? Waiting for it

P.S.- I'm eagerly waiting for a Sharon / SwaRon scene! 😊 😊
Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
P.P.S. - I thought of telling you this over WhatsApp but then thought, why not here? It's about the updates so it should be mentioned here only. Hai na?

I wanted to say this from a while but in the excitement of the updates, just forgot to mention. Sometimes I really, like really doubt if it's your first ever story or your first attempt at writing because you do it like a pro! Sacchi! The dialogues are what that hold a readers' attention because through dialogues, a reader feels more connected to the story n the characters and your dialogues' are just too good and OFC, 100% original! Today's dialogue of Niyati about pleasing the world will only end up destroying your dreams was just superb and it reflects so much about Niyati's character n what she has been through in the past. Telling all that just through a dialogue is not that easy Dii but you did it and you did it perfectly. We can picture each character n the scene play out so well because we already have their faces stuck in our brain n when we read about Rey, Swayam, Sharon, Kriya n others, the actors who played these characters', their face comes in mind BUT when we read about Niyati, a character that you created , we get a face that us an imaginary face which is created in our brains because you sketched this character so nicely. Her personality, her tone, her way of talking, her reaction to the situations -- We can connect to Niyati because of your amazing writing.

*Bear Huggie!* Keep Writing n Stay Blessed! ❤️
anu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey girls! your comments n the last chapter actually moved me to tears. I really did not expect such a response. Mujhe laga after the sneak peeks of ReyAti's confrontation, a chapter about Niyati would disappoint you all.woh ek dialogue mein maine zindagi ki sachchai bayaan karne ki koshish ki hai. I can't explain the inspiration that hit me when I wrote that, but Niyati ki baatein hold true for everybody. All the characters. We keep on doing what we think would please the world without sparing a thought about how much we scar our soul.
moving on to less gloomy things 
VP sir's part is my personally favourite. He is the most neglected character in D3 I feel,only brought to the fore when needed and discarded when not.
Anyhow Anshika7 you really guess my plot.. don't you? yes ReyAti's confrontation is next. so here's the question..
Who wants an early update? if you all comment soon, I will know aap sab log jaage huye ho and the update will be up the next second

p.s Why is it difficult to believe this is my first work?I honestly haven't written anything before this.aap logon ka badappan hai that you all love it. Otherwise its just a story like countless others on this wonderful forum
comments away!!

muah!
Aashi

anu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lechu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update..:) :)
u r an awesome writer
thanks for the beautiful update ...:) :)

sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update..
Superbly written 👍🏼
happiness13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally confrontation
amazing update
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Urghh...

Let niyati yaar
nikalne do usko apni(aur meri) bhadaas :/

shayad tab rey ko akal aayegi :'(

also...NIYATI KA PAST TO BATAOOOII!!!!!!!

Jaldi jaldi shatabdi express ki speed se update karo :*