Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: tinamehta

ooh paro pregnant?? Good Mala is out of the picture and her true face has been revealed. Looking  forward to more Parud moments.

Paro has wanted two boys forever. So she is just repeating herself. Its a possiblity. But lets wait a little more.
Mala is gone for good and Parud moments return next update.
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally, kaala tikka is out๐Ÿ˜ƒ interesting comparison from Mythili's mouth about the Slap save fest by Rudra before and by Mohini now..how true, both were supposed to be her biggest enemies some time back yet came to her rescue..Hope Mala learns or atleast understands her problem with this incident or will she ?
Cute Dilsher-Paro moment..and also loved how you touched the nameplate scene here๐Ÿ˜ณ .. and you have to again bring up his silky hair here๐Ÿ˜ก already SS is obsessed with his hair searching for his conditioner everywhere ..bechari..please share the secret if u know๐Ÿ˜†
And we goes for hum do hamari do time?!๐Ÿ˜‰ waiting for some hmmm time chapter โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

Finally, kaala tikka is out๐Ÿ˜ƒ interesting comparison from Mythili's mouth about the Slap save fest by Rudra before and by Mohini now..how true, both were supposed to be her biggest enemies some time back yet came to her rescue..Hope Mala learns or atleast understands her problem with this incident or will she ?

Cute Dilsher-Paro moment..and also loved how you touched the nameplate scene here๐Ÿ˜ณ .. and you have to again bring up his silky hair here๐Ÿ˜ก already SS is obsessed with his hair searching for his conditioner everywhere ..bechari..please share the secret if u know๐Ÿ˜†
And we goes for hum do hamari do time?!๐Ÿ˜‰ waiting for some hmmm time chapter โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Love your dp ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. My favorite Sanaya hairstyle and makeup. Hope she keeps it at this length for a while. And the pretty jewelry forever.

Yes, Mala tikka is out. I remembered that slap just before posting the update. Couldn't resist adding it ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I'm not going to think of Mala for the next one month so no idea where she will end up.
Dillu-Paro scenes are always cute ๐Ÿ˜Š Rudra - Dillu scene coming up next.
This was nothing. Remember the look on Paro's face when she did touched his nameplate with so much adoration?
I can't get over it. It's hard to describe Rudra and skip the silky hair and honey-colored eyes ๐Ÿ˜†. Where is your SS by the way? Ashu shared the baal secret I think, the girls on his AT will know better.
Patience darling, nature needs time for such things ๐Ÿ˜‰.    
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

CHAPTER 50

He coughed and saw a delicate hand holding a glass of water up to him.  He raised his head to her and took it from her. She rubbed his back anxiously asking if he felt better. He nodded but his face was grim. "What are you doing here?" he asked outright. She felt bad. Was she bothering him? "I just wanted to bring your lunch along with Kakosa's. I didn't want to disturb you," she said sullenly. He hid his smile at her averted gaze. "Then you could have just handed it to the constable outside," he sternly pointed out. She looked at his reflection on the two way mirror that had witnessed so much of their angst. She felt the same pain try to reach out to her.

He was beginning to get annoyed. She was his wife. Why couldn't she tell him she wanted to see him instead of the excuse of lunch? To his utter shock she just took out a few boxes from her bag and laid in on the coffee table. "I'll go home. You should get back to work," she told and turned towards the door.  He grabbed her hand and pulled. She gasped as she came crashing into him. He pushed her hair off her forehead and whispered, "How can concentrate on work when my beautiful wife is in my office?"

She looked into his alluring eyes which looked as if they had flecks of gold in the afternoon sun. She shook her head and pushed him away, trying to get a grip on the situation. "You knew I was here?" she asked in surprise. He laughed at her question. He would be a terrible soldier if he didn't hear the klink of her bangles when she walked in. She smiled sheepishly. "Why were you sitting in the corner like a little mouse?" he asked. She replied that his guard had mentioned that he didn't want any interruptions.

His hand moved to the bell to summon the errant constable. She tapped his hand, "He was following your orders, Rudra. He doesn't deserve your harsh words." He glared at her. His men should know better than to keep his way at bay.  "Now, forget your anger and come see what I have brought for you," she said entwining her fingers in his. How could he say no when she asks so sweetly?

He let her lead him to the table and watched as she served him. "Who was in charge of the kitchen today?" he asked observing that the fare held none of his favourite dishes. She hid her smile.  Ever since they were married, she had taken his preferences into account while making decisions. She related what happened earlier that day in the kitchen as he ate. "Good. Ranavat hasn't been eating properly. Normally I wouldn't worry as he could stand to loose a little weight. But now the doctors have changed his medicine. And he needs to eat well these days," he said aware that his father had lost his appetite since the arrival of her guest. "Maybe Bapusa needs his son's encouragement," she suggested. He scowled at her. She can mollycoddle their father if she wanted, he had no such intention. Besides, if his favourite food made by his favourite child doesn't help nothing will. She sighed at his disinterest. Why was it so hard for him to show that he cared about his father?

He washed up as she kept the boxes in her bag. "What shall we do next?" he asked tugging her close by her waist chain. She dusted off the crumbs on his shirt and replied that she should head back and let him finish his work. "How can I let you go so easily when you have dressed up so well just to bring me lunch?" he asked taking a nice long look at her cream and magenta saree.  Her matching bangles chimed when she shyly tucked her hair behind her ear. His hand rose to repeat her actions on the other ear gently removing her pretty earrings. She shivered at his touch of his lips on her ear lobe. He smiled in satisfaction. Even months after their wedding, he was still able to make her blush.

"Paro! Let's get out of here," he whispered heard his voice a silken caress. How could she say no when part of her wanted to suggest the same thing? "You are not finished for the day," she complained placing her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her dainty waist. He could be done in 30 minutes if she wanted. She raised her head and eagerly asked if they could go out for ice cream. It was an odd request but her wishe was his command.

There was a knock on the door. Paro jumped out of his grasp and saw a constable at the door looking away from both of them. Rudra asked what he wanted. The man entered and said, "Singh saab wanted to see you." Rudra hoped desperately that his workday won't be extended and headed to the door. "No Sir. He wanted to meet Parvati madam." Paro turned him and asked him to finish his work in 30 minutes. She went to meet her uncle with a skip in her step.  He slumped back on his chair when he heard her laugh tossing her earring on his desk. How could she be so happy when he was miserable? Bye bhaisa, he heard her call out, as foot steps was heard close to his cabin. She must have met Aman on her way out. This was the problem when you work with in-laws. He couldn't wait to get transferred and move to a place where nobody knew his wife or demanded her attention.

"Sir," Aman saluted briskly aware that his boss would be in a bad mood. Rudra glared at him daring him to comment on his predicament. But Aman wisely focused only on his errand handed over a file, "This is the security detail for the Ranavat-Sisodia reception. I was wondering if you wanted to have a look." Rudra wondered why such a mundane task required his attention. "Since it's your family's affair, I felt you would like to know what has been arranged beforehand. That way you can enjoy the function and let us take care of everything else," Aman explained.

Rudra glanced through the folder. Sisodia sir had spared no expense by planning the event in such a luxurious hotel. Light filtered through the pink crystal of the earring and threw a spotlight on his watch. Paro did want to go out for ice cream. "Thanks Aman. I appreciate it. I'll go and have a look at the hotel myself. Aman was pleasantly surprised but the twinkle in his friend's eye told him that he was upto something. "Okay Sir, let me know if anything specific needs to be done," he said. Rudra smiled and said that he will be a guest too that evening and won't be working. "I know sir but as a member of the bride's party, I will still have duties," he said. Rudra nodded slowly, if Shatabdi had married anyone else he would be in Aman's shoes. It was a special union. An old friend was marrying into his family.

"Rudradev, I would have called you as soon as my beloved daughter comes home. What is your hurry," Dilsher teased when he as soon as he picked up the phone. Rudra could hear the laughter of women in the background. "She is here with me and won't be coming home anytime soon. We are going to Jaipur. Don't make a fuss. I don't want any complaints that you are not taking care of yourself," he scolded. Disher retorted that he has Parvati to take care of him and he needn't worry. "Ranavat, that's not her work. You're not a child for her to dote upon all the time," was the reply.

Ranavat told him to think of this as practice for when they actually have children. After all there is not much difference between the very old and the very young. "You are not that old or helpless," he reminded. His father grumbled that if he has a child that needs Paro's attention, he would back away. "Maybe Bholenath is waiting for you to grow up before granting Paro her wish. I have other things to do. Inform Kakisa too," he said ending the call.

Dilsher's laugh was heard all over the haveli. Maithili and Shatabdi who were sitting nearby came over to him. He filled them in on his conversation. Sumer who overheard them frowned, "This is the limit. I'm the Dulha. I should get to go to Jaipur with my bride not Rudra. His turn is over." This brought about another peal of laughter. Shatabdi however was lost in her own thoughts and Maithili nudged her. "I was just thinking what will happen when they have kids. Rudra wants her attention all the time," she observed.

Maithili replied that she will take care of Paro's babies as well as Shatabdi's babies so they can focus on their husbands. Mohini heard the last part when she came in with Samrat. "Beendini, I know you are very fond of children but you have a husband too who would like your attention once in while," she said as Maithili turned red. Samrat was in shock. His mother never encouraged spending time with his wife.  "Mohini is right. We will take care of the little darlings," Dilsher said as Shanties climbed on his lap.

Back at the BSD headquarters, Paro was happily chatting on her phone. "Thank you Maasiji. I'll wear it for the reception," said Paro into her phone as she returned to his cabin. "Maasiji has brought new jewelry for me to wear for the reception" she told her husband happily. He was confused, why didn't she come to him she wanted something? He was her husband and he loved to buy her little trinkets. "I have everything I need. But she was shopping for Shatabdi's gift and saw something that would look nice on me. So she bought it," Paro explained. He asked her if she wanted anything for the wedding. She shook her head as long as he was with her that day she didn't need anything else. He smiled and held her hand.

Seeing him walk towards the jeep, she stopped. The ice cream shop was right outside, within walking distance. "Rudra, where are we going?" she asked as he opened the passenger door. "You wanted ice cream right? That's where we are going," he told her. She climbed in quietly and listened without commenting.             

A few minutes after they entered the highway, he turned to her and said, "We are going to Jaipur to inspect the arrangements for the reception."  She smiled at him, happy that he was involving himself in the family's celebrations. "I am not doing it for Sumer or Shatabdi. I just want to make sure that the hotel cooperates with the BSD and ensure that the security is in place. Just a routine that has to be followed, it's not a big deal," he explained guessing her thoughts.

She didn't believe him entirely. Tejawat had been sentenced to fourteen years rigorous imprisonment. All his supporters were either behind bars or fled to parts unknown. But then Shatabdi had been kidnapped. There must be a new threat. "Liar, you are worried because of how the wedding took place. You want to make sure that Sisodiaji's enemies are kept away. It's okay to care about her. She was a friend and now family. I won't be jealous, I know I'm the love of your life," she teased boldly.      

"Really, who told you that? I'm a BSD officer who has dedicated his life to the country," he replied. She burst into laughter making him glare at her. She wrapped her hand over his and placed her head on his shoulder. "This is the second lie, you are saying. Remember the last time we were in the desert, you told me that, you wanted to lead a normal life like a normal man, to spend my life with a woman who loves you. You wanted to her eyes to shine with pride when she sees you dressed for work. You wanted to trust that she will be waiting for you when you return home at night," she reminded him of his words when he proposed.

He pulled up the jeep to a halt thinking of that day. Her hand cupped his face and lowered it. "Did you get everything you wanted, Rudra?" He took the hand that held him and kissed it almost revertently. He was now blessed with more than what he had ever dreamed of. His hands moved to her hair and she looked deep into his eyes. Her hands moved to the insignia on his shoulder. "I know you are the ruthless Major Rudra Pratap Ranavat when you are in uniform. But when you ar not in uniform you are just Rudra, my husband, my love, my soulmate," she told him sincerely.

The strong desert wind blew her pallu and it fell back gently on their heads. Rudra remember the last time that happened, at the Jhanki function. They were two confused souls drawn by fierce attraction and kept apart by their opposing loyalties. Now the attraction was a thousand fold more potent. He couldn't resist pulling her closer. She looked into his eyes darkening with passion. She trembled as she felt his stubble on her cheek as he kissed her cheek. Her hands moved to his neck as his lips moved to her neck. He pulled away seeking permission wordlessly, granted instantly. When lovers broke apart moments later, Rudra felt it was the best lunch break' he had ever taken. His bashful wife wrapped her pallu around her and looked out of the window quietly with a small smile on her face.

An hour later, Rudra pointed out forts he had explored when he was in training. She listened fascinated as he told her about the tower which held oil to be poured down on enemies, the rusted chandeliers which were too heavy to be moved and carvings on the walls which were still unspoilt. She tried to imagine him standing on the tower with a flaming arrow like the brave warriors her Mamisa used to tell stories of when she was young. Or she could be a princess cursed with a terrible by an evil king and he would arrive on a dark horse galloping through the desert to rescue her.

Rudra saw her lost in her imagination. The soft glow on her face told him, she was dreaming about him. He waited till he pulled up at the Sujagan Rajamahal place. "Paro, we are here," he announced. She saw the doorman dressed in traditional attire open her door and wondered if her dreams and reality had merged. She got out of the jeep and looked around. This place was beautiful. Rudra held her by her wrist like old times and led her to the lobby.

Rudra saw the dazed look in her eyes and felt guilty. "I'm sorry Paro," he said as they aited for the concierge to arrive. His wife was confused. "I robbed you of a big wedding," he explained. She shook her head. She loved their wedding. It was perfect in her eyes. "Rudra, I loved the way you planned our wedding," she reminded him. This wasn't the first time he had this doubt. She had told him the same thing during Aman's wedding too. But he wanted so much more for her.

"The first two times my wedding was planned with so much pomp and splendour it failed. You know why, because my choices weren't considered at all. All decisions were made based on what was best for Birpur glory or the Ranavat's pride. When you planned it, every nuance was born out love. It was all about me. My likes were the only thing that mattered, from the groom to Rukmini who showed up to wish me on my day. Everyone was there for me. I had never felt more special in my life and I hope that Shatabdi feels that way too on her reception," she said holding his hands.

He wanted to tell her that he doesn't know about Shatabdi but he will make sure she feels special everyday of their life. "Good Afternoon Major, I'm Farhan, the manager. Why don't I show you the venue? We can discuss things there," a well dressed man interrupted them.  He took them to the back of the hotel where chairs were set up on manicured lawns. Farhan explained about the decorations planned, the food ordered and the entertainment that was booked for the evening. Paro listened with wrapt attention. She suggested a few improvements to make the event more special for the newly wedded couple. Something, she noticed her husband was least interested in. His eyes kept wandering along the periphery. She nudged him under the table making turn his attention to the manager.

"Mr. Farhan, I have heard nothing but wonderful things about your hotel. I'm sure you would outdo yourself when it comes to the reception. My concerns however are on the security detailing. There are too many nooks and crannies in this place where intruders could hide," Rudra put forth his point. Farhan's smile faltered for an instant when the stern officer addressed him. He showed the CCTV cameras hidden away and the metal detectors at every door that opened outwards to make the job easy with the multitude of guests expected. Rudra suggested a few more placed where survellinace could be added. He also suggested that the regular waiters be replaced by BSD constables for that particular shift.      

While Rudra and the manager walkes about inspecting the area, Paro's attention turned to the folk muscians who were setting up for their usual performance. A teenager who was holding sarangi asked the older man, "Bapusa, let's play some Bollywood numbers today." His father replied that they were paid to play traditional songs not film songs. "Just one song, Bapusa. The place is still empty. One small song. Then I will play whatever you ask fr the rest of the month," he pleaded. Paro felt so bad for the young chap. "Kakosa, let him play one song if it means so much to him. If someone asks tell them I requested it," she told him. The boy beamed at her while his father looked skeptic.

Rudra saw his wife smile at the musicians curiously. "That should do Mr. Farhan. Officer Amandeep Singh will coordinate with you," he said shaking the manager's hand. Farhan politely asked if he would like to have a drink. Rudra looked at his wife before turning to him, "No, I'm still on duty. But some icecream would be perfect." Farhan nodded and informed the waiters.

The folk troup asked Paro what she wanted to hear. She tried to remember the various songs that are heard in Sunehri's room. But when she saw Rudra walkig towards her, she could think of only one song. "Tum paas aye..." she started to hum. The men grinned before playing the tune. "What are you smiling about?" he asked. She bit her lip bashfully. Rudra held her wrist and tried to pull her away. But she dug her heal in. "What?" he asked visibly frustrated. She lifted herself on her toes and he gulped. Was she going to kiss him in public? His Paro? She moved her lips to his ear and whispered, "Dance with me?" He pulled her down and looked into her eyes. He had no clue what had gotten into his wife. But if dancing was what it took to keep that radiant smile on her face. He would dance all night. "Yes, Ma'am," he said and led her closer to the musicians.

Farhan accompanied the waiter with the ice cream tray. He was irritated when he heard the Bollywood tune played. He preferred it when people followed protocol. But one look at the dancing couple, his annoyance melted away. Tonight the rule could be relaxed. He turned to the waiter, "Take it back to the kitchen, they won't be having ice cream tonight."
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg u,Update it ...
That to two days late...
As usual amazing Update Dear..
Full of PaRud...
PaRud convo in BSD&in Jeep.Very Lovely scene..
PaRud Kiss scene Lovely...
PaRud dance Wow Too good to Imagine Rudra in Uniform &Paro in saree...
Loved Ur selection of Jewellery & Saree..
Well Written...
Edited by -BhavyaEsther- - 8 years ago
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As usual great update.I am also blushing along with paro.bechara ranawat kya haal kogaya

And the song...i went back to that episode.cant stop laughing .

Thank you
Hugs
Smitha
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The trip started with plans to eat ice cream and in the end no ice cream๐Ÿ˜†.
Rudr is so possesive about paro's attention. No wonder everyone is wondering about what is going to happen when they have a baby. For a moment when Paro tells about the jewelry Rudr is disappointed he wants Paro to ask him if she needs anything and no one else. 
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wohoo looks like am early this time๐Ÿ˜† Before gng to this chapter, my replies to ur prev comment..
Yes I loved that particular pose of Sanaya very much ..she was looking so blissful and content. ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Nope we haven't got MajorSaab's hair secret yet should stalk his AT when we get ample time which is certainly missing from our lives nowadays๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† SS is damn busy with her chores, she hardly gets time to even ping me but I have conveyed your msg dutifully that to comment soon else you will file a missing person complaint ๐Ÿ˜† I love to pull her legs๐Ÿ˜›..

Now to chapter, it is super cute one I must say..You are not just testing us, but Parud too..Poor souls can't keep their hands of each other.. Shaadi, kaam sabko maar goli and go for it Majorsaab๐Ÿ˜†,, 

Rudra's translucent love for his baapsa, Paro's transparent love for her Uncle and brother .. I felt u touch based these scenes to show both are same just their ways of expression is different๐Ÿ˜ณ

Possessive Rudra..bring it on๐Ÿ˜‰ and our Madamji has gone from shy to bold be it the kiss or the dance๐Ÿ˜†.. Chalo for now am satisfied with that "icecream" kiss Waiting for Full meals soon๐Ÿ˜†

Special Jhappi for a long chapter darling ๐Ÿค—
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loveee ittt very much 
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly congratulations its 50th chapter   ๐Ÿ˜Š
and thankyou for giving us long ch. With Parud moments ๐Ÿ˜‰
now I am confused what all to mention as I loved the whole ch. ๐Ÿ˜›
Rudra in naughty mood seeing his wife dressed prettily just to bring him lunch..yaa
like his thoughts would have been different if she was dressed simple too ๐Ÿ˜†
And look at how possessive he can get..that he is ready to take transfer to a new
place where no one knows Paro ๐Ÿ˜†
Repeat of Jhaki moment.. and this time it helped them to conceal their private
moment   ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for reminding at the end they were supposed to have ice cream ๐Ÿ˜† but
Now they have got something more better do ๐Ÿ˜‰

The beautiful images you share make it more..a visual treat. Thanks for it