Frequent Posters

gurtimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
change of identities, ab aaega maza
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
sorry BB i didnt comment...just well you know...
will comment tomorrow on both  chapters...
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Donnaa

sorry BB i didnt comment...just well you know...

will comment tomorrow on both  chapters...

Ok! No probs!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 4. LET THE WOOING BEGIN!

It was breakfast time when the girls were called down to meet the newcomer. Geet blushed as she met her Prince Charming, the ASR. Maan rolled his eyes as he shook his hands with Geet. She was blushing and shying! What a typical village girl! Yahi ladki mili thi Daadima ko! Achcha hua main bach gaya! Ab bas yeh Arnav apni Dream Girl ko pataaye aur main yahaan se bhaag niklun!

Khushi looked away as Maan' stared at her. Yeh har waqt humein ghoorte kyun rehte hain! Inhein koi dekhega toh bolega ki yeh Geet ko nahi humein dekhne aaye hain! After breakfast, they all went to their rooms.

Geet paced to and fro as Khushi looked on.

"Humein samajh nahi aa raha ki tum itni pareshaan kyun ho? Aagaye na tumhaare Prince Charming? Phir kyun yeh pareshaani?", Khushi asked.

Geet sighed, "Arre! Woh Prince Charming thodi na mujhe dekhne aaya hai! Mujhe toh woh MSK dekhne aaya hai!"

Geet sat down defeated. Khushi shrugged, "Toh kya? Tum apne Prince Charming ko romance karna!"

Geet glared at her, "Toh phir uss MSK ka kya karun? Aachar daalun? Woh toh mujhe jaanne ke liye aaya hai! Baar baar mere saath aayega! Ab uske rehte uske dost se kaise baat karun? Kuch aisa karna padega ki mera MSK se peecha choote aur main Prince Charming ke paas reh paaun!"

Both sat and thought when suddenly Khushi squealed, "Ek Idea!"

"Kya?", Geet looked at her eagerly.

Khushi giggled, "Dekho! Hum uss MSK ka dhyaan bataatein hain aur tum apne Prince Charming ke saath waqt bitaana!"

Geet stared at her for few seconds and then she squealed excitedly and hugged her best friend, "Ek dum perfect idea! Waise bhi Ma aur Pappaji keh rahe the ki mujhe aur MSK ko saath bitaane ke liye baahar bhejenge! Toh aaj se humaara mission hai! Jab Ma and Pappaji mujhe aur MSK ko kahin bhejegi toh tum bhi saath aana aur kaise bhi karke mere Prince Charming ko bhi saath laana!"

"Haan!", Khushi nodded, "Aur jab hum chaaron saath niklenge toh hum uss MSK ka dhyaan kheechenge aur tum apne Prince Charming ke saath time spend karna!"

Both girls giggled at their plan and hugged each other.

While girls were planning, men folks in Arnav's room were doing the same.

"Dekho Maan...", Arnav started.

"Don't Dekho me! Arnav! Don't!", Maan growled as he glared at Arnav, "I am not going to divert Geet's attention just for you! Main uss ladki ko nahi jhel sakta!"

"Jhel sakta? You did not even meet her!", Arnav cried out.

Maan huffed, "But I know her type! Dekha nahi kitna sharma rahi thi! Typical Indian women type thi! Jo pati ka har shabd dharam maanke chalti ho! Doormats! They will be abused and treated badly aur phir bhi aawaaz nahi karengi!"

"Don't get started on that yaar!", Arnav tried to pacify Maan, "You know they do it because it is taught in those Bhagvad Gita and all!"

"Ya well! Bhagwad Gita mein toh yeh bhi kahaa hai ki anyaay karne se bura anyaay sehne waala hai! What do you say to that?", Maan spat.

Arnav rolled his eyes, "You do know that we are going off topic!"

"No! We are not!", Maan growled, "She is typical village girl who wishes to get married and do seva to her husband! She will never use her own brain and do what we tell her to do! I refuse to marry a girl like that!"

"Who is telling you to marry her?", Arnav looked fed up, "Look! Just divert her attention yaar! Uska dhyaan kheech taaki main Dream Girl pe dhyaan dun! Just for few days dammit! Dekh! Agar yeh Dream Girl ab nahi mili toh pata nahi kab milegi! I just want her in my life!"

Maan huffed, "Fine! Par mere se yeh ummeed nahi rakhna ki main uss Geet Handa ki taarif karun! Baat karunga taaki tujhe Dream Girl se baat karne mile! But that's it!"

Arnav heaved a sigh of relief, "Bas! Utna hi kaafi hai! Rest I will manage!"

And hence the wooing begins!

How was that folks?

Next up, Mela dilon ka aata hai ek baar...

Er... No! There is no song sequence in the next update!

I am just giving you a hint on what will happen next!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter 👏
Both sides planning 😆
Eager for the next part 😃
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg...what a hilarious story...both not acting like themselves...asr being so bitten by a girl wow...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Geet n Khushi planning how 2 get rid of MSK who is Arnav.They all will go out n geet will try to send time with her Prince charming ASR who is actually MSK.4 that Khushi will divert Arnav's attention.She doesnt know that while doing that she herself is going 2 b trapped in arnav's luv.Maan isnt interested in Geet as he thinks she is a typical doormat village girl.glad that atleast one man exits who doesnt want his wife 2 obey him always.Maan doesnt know that geet is actually a mirchi who knows how 2 use her brain.Arnav is asking Maan 2 divert geet's attention so that he can b with Khushi.Ha ha.Then geet will b flat.Waiting 4 maan 2 see Geet.he will surely fall 4 her
Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hehheheh lo ji mission wooing chalu ho gaya.. Superb yaar.. Lol maaneet and arshi r funny.. Cont soon hun
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..awesome update
love it

sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb update...
toh dono taraf se plan ban chuka hai ek dusre ko patane ki 😉
msk as usual saada huya mood mei hi hai n geet ko patane se saaf mana kar diya 😛
but koi nei hamari geet hai na ...woh apko pata legi msk 😳
continue soon...