Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry for the late reply yaara </3 This was intriguing and I wish that Ranveer finds her soon <3
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi sakshi.im sooo sry for de late comments.although um nt able to comment evryday due to my exams i read ur episodes evryday.sooo keep it up.n ur a amazing writer dr.suberb.waiting for de reunion of my ishveer.😳 Edited by malsa - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Sorry for the late reply yaara </3 This was intriguing and I wish that Ranveer finds her soon <3

Its okay Aarushi happy that you loved the plot ya he will some how find her keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

hi sakshi.im sooo sry for de late comments.although um nt able to comment evryday due to my exams i read ur episodes evryday.sooo keep it up.n ur a amazing writer dr.suberb.waiting for de reunion of my ishveer.😳

Hi Malsa no worries dear you have replied now that is more than enough for me. Happy that you are reading my episodes. hope doing your exams well. Ya you will get the reunion but again sorry bear me for some more episodes keep reading and happy and thanks for the comment 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 90
Ranveer came out after taking a bath. He came out with his wet hair. He stood in front of the mirror and was drying his hair just by caressing it with his hands. Where he saw himself in the mirror for a while his heart thought of a incident which gave a smile to his face.
FLASHBACK.
Ranveer came out after taking bath just wearing a towel. Ishani entered the room with Breakfast. Seeing Ranveer not drying his hair properly keeping the breakfast in the table and went near him. She was seeing him for a while as Ranveer saw her with a doubt.
Ranveer: Why are you seeing me like that?
Ishani: First dry your hair properly you always do this know not drying your hair with towel.
Ranveer: Arrey Ishani it will dry by itself leave it. (he just caressed his hair to make it dry) See do I look hot now

He shook his head right and left where the water on his hair sprinkled on Ishani face.
Ishani: What are you doing? See you have sprinkled water on me.
Ranveer(pulled her near him): Arrey its okay it makes us feel romantic know.
Ishani:(kept her hands on his shoulders were he was bare chest): Romantic? Haan bit romantic. You know you really look hot now.
but please dry your hair you may get sick. can I dry it?
Ranveer: If you are doing something to me then it is okay.

Ishani giving a cute smile to him got another towel from the cupboard and came to him. She put the towel on his head and started to dry his hair. She dried the hair and took the towel from his head where seeing Ranveer he looked so cute to her.
Ishani: That's all now get ready.
Where she was up to leave Ranveer got her hand where Ishani turned and saw him. She asked what? with a head shake. Ranveer signed her to come near with his eyes. She came near him.
Ranveer: You could hug me know?
Ishani: For what you need hug now mr. Vaghela?
Ranveer: Arrey you have dried my hair so for that I can give a hug as my gift. And My wife likes me when I am without shirt now I am without shirt. And more of everything if you hug me I will be happy can you?

Ishani seeing his cuteness hugged him with a smile and rested her head on his right chest. She raised her head to see him where he saw her lowering his head.
Ishani: (making her hands playing on his chest): Haan I like you without shirt so much. Your well built chest.
Ranveer: Only Ishani can see this attire of Ranveer. (pointing to the mirror) See the mirror how happy we are..
Ishani(seeing the mirror): Hmm we look so happy together.

Where Both of them were smiling to each other Ranveer hugging her saw his face in the mirror that had happiness which could not be expressed with any words. Where he slowly came to the reality
FLASHBACK ENDS.
Ranveer saw the mirror where there was so much of worries, sadness, missing were seen in his face. He dried his head properly.
Ranveer: I have dried my head properly Ishani. You are not near me to dry my hair where are you my dear? but soon I will get you. If we get that henchman I will surely get you.
Making himself okay he made himself ready. He came to the hall. He saw Raagini playing with a smile sitting in the walker.
Ranveer: Raagini baby see papa.
She saw him and gave a bright smile. She raised her hands to him getting her Ranveer took her in his hands. She was hitting her hands on his face where Ranveer smiled at her. Taking her he went to the breakfast table. Amba seeing him with Raagini had a smile.
Amba: Dekhra she is completely you.
Ranveer(making her comfortable in his lap): Haan Maa only color wise she is Ishani other than that everything is mine.

A
mba: Tk have your breakfast let me take her. She already had her breakfast.
Ranveer: Tk maa

He gave Raagini to her and he started to have his breakfast.
The day drawn to evening Nirbhay was walking with a smile and having bunch of flowers in his hands. Where he was up to go to Ishani's room there was hand which stopped him. He saw the hand and slowly raised his head to see the person where he saw Rithika standing with a questioning look.
Nirbhay: What are you doing? Why are you stopping me now?
Rithika: I just need to know what is happening to you?
Nirbhay: Matlab?
Rithika: No now a days you are so happy even people in your house are telling you have changed a lot. You are smiling now a days. Tell me what is cooking between you and Ishani?
Nirbhay(in a anger tone): Dekho I need Ishani in my life.
Rithika(with a doubt look): In your life? you said you will get her for a day but ab kya hua?

Nirbhay: Haan Rithika I was like that only before but after talking to Ishani my heart changed. One day I got hurt in my hand she cleaned the blood and she tore her Saree and tied it in my hand. No one cared me like that. That moment my heart started to beat for her. I really love Ishani even if she didn't accept it I will surely get her but going to get her with love.(coming to Rithika) You just wanted Ranveer and Ishani's separation right?
Rithika: Hmm
Nirbhay: Till now I was longing for one day with Ishani but here after she will be mine for life time. I will never allow Ishani and Ranveer to unite.
Rithika: Let me help you in this. This is more than enough for me.
Nirbhay giving a smile: can I go now? I am going to give Ishani these flowers.
Rithika: Haan jaav (As Nirbhay walked crossing her in thoughts) How many will love the same girl all wants Ishani my god. She is turning all the man stupid. Ranveer is a life time stupid, Shikhar a emotional stupid and now this Nirbhay a complete change my god.

Giving a helpless look she left the place.
Nirbhay came to Ishani room where Ishani was sitting sadly. Seeing him entering the room she got up and stood showing him her back.
Nirbhay(came and stood behind her):Why you are always sad? Why cannot you smile and be happy?
Ishani stood without answer him where Nirbhay getting his guts for the first time slowly raised his hands and touched her shoulder. Where that was the moment Ishani turned to him with angry face. She jerked his hand where Nirbhay saw her with a confusion.
Ishani: How dare you touch me? Better be at your limits Nirbhay.
Nirbhay: Oh I should not touch you fine no worries. But you have no other go Ishani you should be only mine. You cannot go to Ranveer because you are held in my place. Where even Ranveer cannot enter my place. So your complete life time you are going to be here only. so better leave your stubbornness and allow me to touch you with love.  I started to love you Ishani.

He gave the bunch of flowers to her. Where Ishani stood without getting it from him.
Nirbhay:get it? I am expressing my love you didn't feel loved Ishani?
Ishani: Look at the place where you are expressing your love. A locked room, A woman without her will, Serving her with Henchman do you call it as love.
Nirbhay: (in a angry tone): Dekho I started to love you I should surely get it.You also should love me, I cannot give you to anyone. You should be mine.
Ishani: Even in dream you cannot get me Nirbhay.(in a confident voice) This Ishani is only for Ranveer and Ranveer is the only man for Ishani. No one can separate us though we are not together our soul will be together. You have separated us know but again see we will be together soon. This Ishveer's love story will never end it will always go as a love and hate saga.

She gave a angry and confident look to Nirbhay. Where without to his sense Nirbhay's hand left the flowers which fell down. Seeing Ishani's confidence made him bit shocked. Without a word he left the room.
Ishani: Stupid....
RV got a call from Vikram where he took the phone instantly and with a excitement.
RV: Haan Vikram is anything fruitful?
Vikram: Haan RV its a good news we have trapped Romi and he is in our custody now. But he is not telling us anything.
RV; Romi, you have got him can I come to the station now? Can I speak to him?
Vikram: Case is in the first phase ya surely you can talk to him.
RV: Tk let me come.

Ranveer almost ran to his car and he drove to the police station. When he entered the police station a police man saw him and asked "Mr. RV"?
RV: Haan its me Inspector Vikram?
Police: He is waiting for you come with me.
As he took RV to the cell and were the police opened the lock and allowed RV inside. He saw Romi was sitting in the chair.Vikram was standing near him. He was beaten up so heavy by the police man.
Vikram: Come RV. He is Romi. Our police trapped him with the old records of him. They tracked all the places he used in one of the place we got him. I have beat him so hard but he is telling I didn't do it. We have shown the footage too but after that he didn't open his mouth at all.
RV;Can I talk to him Vikram?
Vikram: haan RV
RV: Where is Ishani?

He didn't respond him and was silent.
RV: I am asking you Where is Ishani?
Romi: I don't know who is Ishani then how could I tell?
RV: Dekho let me give you two options. Option one if you didn't tell the truth with all my powers I will make you to stay in jail for all your life time or I will make arrangements for you to get the hanging punishment with that your life is over. Option two If you tell the complete truth let me give you a bungalow, a car and a bulk of money and I will leave you from this case completely you can settle in your life. Now choice is yours.

Romi was staring him.
RV:I know you are just a henchman there is someone behind this Listen don't be truthful to your master and leave a good deal. If you accept the second option know you will be wealthier than your master.
This made Romi bit happy for a moment.
RV: Now tell me are you going to waste your life in jail, beating, pain, bloodshed or you are going to live your life with bungalow, car, money? tell me quickly
Romi(in thoughts): How many days I am going to be a henchman I should do many kidnapping to get bungalow, car. As already Nirbhay bhaiya has given money to me. If I tell the truth to RV he will give Bungalow, car and even some money. with that I can run to some other place so I can escape from Nirbhay bhaiya. RV's option is good

RV: Have you decided?
Romi: Let me tell the truth.
RV;That's it my boy. Where is Ishani now?
Romi: Haryana.
RV(shocked): Haryana for what? Who asked you to do it?
Romi: Nirbhay..
RV(in a shocked tone): Nirbhay???

Screen Freezes on the shocked face of Ranveer.
To be continued 😉😉😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good one sakshi nyc up[date ear. in forum only  your ff makes me happy.. other news were bitter ones. take care darl and keep updating
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Lovely chap.. ishveer flashback
vry romantic ya.finally ranveer know where are ishani.
Thanx of pm & keep writing...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

good one sakshi nyc up[date ear. in forum only  your ff makes me happy.. other news were bitter ones. take care darl and keep updating

Hi dear thanks for the comment happy that my FF is making you happy. Ya its really a sad news dear lets see how our show is going to survive. you too take care dear ya let me update it keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Lovely chap.. ishveer flashback
vry romantic ya.finally ranveer know where are ishani.
Thanx of pm & keep writing...

Hi Paigae thanks for the comment dear. glad that you loved the flashback scenes haan Ranveer came to know where Ishani is ya let me write it keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 91
Where Ranveer was shocked hearing the name of Nirbhay.
RV:Nirbhay?Nirbhay did all this?
Romi:Not only Nirbhay a lady helped him her name is Rithika.

Ranveer was again shocked hearing what Romi said.
RV(making himself okay): Tk tell me why did they do it? how did they made the plan? How did they approach you? Tell me everything completely.
Vikram gave a chair to Ranveer where Ranveer sat in front of Romi and Vikram sat near him. They both were ready to hear what Romi is going to say.
Romi(taking a deep breath):Nirbhay bhaiya is a reputed businessman in Haryana. He has sugar industry and he is a wealthy man. He uses me for any of the illegal works but for the first time he gave a personal work to me. Which was to kidnap Ishani. He gave me Ishani's photo and gave RV mansion address. I and my fellows were watching RV mansion for so many days we expected Ishani to come out of the house but Ishani didn't come out of the house for so many days. After so many days She came out with two ladies. She got inside the car and we followed them. They went to the jewel shop. When they came out I went and asked for address from Ishani and instantly I kidnapped her and took her in our car. We took Ishani to a house of Nirbhay in Mumbai where Rithika was there. Ishani was unconscious by that time. We sent all the henchmen giving them money. Nirbhay gave a injection where I injected in Ishani's body which made Ishani unconscious for almost 22 hours. Finally Nirbhay said to bring Ishani to Haryana in his sugarcane lorry.I and Rithika took her in the sugarcane lorry. As Nirbhay's lorry runs daily they won't check it in check post finally I took Ishani to Sonipat in Haryana and left her in Nirbhay's house.
RV: (Felt so sorry for Ishani's condition): What is the motive of Nirbhay?
Romi: I exactly don't know what is it but when I left Ishani in his house he gave me money and said " I am so happy you have given me a great happiness which I was longing for so many days"
That's it sir.

RV and Vikram heard what all Romi said.
RV: Tk give me the house address of Nirbhay.
Romi told the exact address of Nirbhay's house.
RV: Fine Vikram thank you so much you have investigated it so well.
Vikram: Arrey your single idea only helped us so much.
RV: Keep Romi in custody itself till I get back Ishani. After I get her I will withdraw the compliant.
Romi: I have said the truth know sir why cannot you leave me?
RV: Might be the information you gave is wrong, or if I leave you, you may inform Nirbhay about it so till I get Ishani back be here I will surely get you out.

Where Vikram and Ranveer came out of the lock up. Vikram locked the cell and started to walk with RV.
Vikram: RV you are going to file complaint against Nirbhay? Do you know him already?
RV:Haan I know him some years back. I am not going to file a compliant Vikram it is not that easy even he is a powerful businessman it seems. Fine can you get me in touch with any Haryana Sonipat police. I can call him when needed.

Vikram: Haan let me arrange it and call you.
RV: Haan do this alone it will be a great help.
Vikram: Haan let me arrange it RV. Are you going to Haryana?
RV: Haan to get back Ishani. Keep Romi in the case itself till I come back

Vikram: Tk I will take care of it only when you withdraw the compliant I will let him out you be careful in Haryana.
RV hugged Vikram and gave a thankful look and started to walk out of the police station.Ranveer came out of the police station and sat in his car. His face was boiling in anger.
Ranveer: I was getting many people in my list how did I forget this Nirbhay? The man once proposed Ishani during her college days and after some day he misbehaved with Ishani. I fought with him and he was heavily injured on that day. As I guessed Rithika is also involved in this. How did Rithika know Nirbhay? What is the connection between them? Nirbhay has said he got his happiness which he was longing for that means he has kidnapped Ishani to use her. My god How is Ishani managing it. What Romi said is surely true he was so true in his words. So I need to rush up to Haryana soon .
He drove his car and reached his house. He came inside the house where he saw all his family member.
Ranveer(coming to Amba who was making Raagini smile): Maa
Amba: Haaan dekhra
Ranveer: Maa I have got to know where Ishani is?

Where almost all the family stood up and in happiness came near Ranveer.
Baa:(with a happy face): You got her Ranveer where is she now? When she will come?
Amba: Haan Ranveer what happen to her? who did this to her?
Ranveer(with a normal voice started to speak): Maa it is not easy to rescue Ishani. She has got in a very big trap.
Amba: Kya

Ranveer: Haan Maa. (coming to Baa) Baa do you remember Nirbhay?
Baa(thinking for a while): Haan he is Ishani's college mate. Once he tried to misbehave with her you saved her. She was crying for this to Falguni and she was consoling her. Even I scolded her as she is making all the man to come behind her. For that what Ranveer?
Ranveer: That Nirbhay has teamed up with Rithika and he has kidnapped Ishani. Now Ishani is in Haryana.
Amba(coming to Ranveer): Rithika may have done to Revenge you but why should Nirbhay do it?

Ranveer:He went to jail after some days he finished his college Maa after coming back he has become successful in business it seems.He has kidnapped Ishani to get her to the extreme.
Where Amba, Baa and all the family had a shocked expression.
Baa(with a cry): Ramadi rey how many man will this girl have to cross in her life. She is struggling always to protect her. (suddenly thinking for a while) But if he had already done something to Ishani means
Ranveer: Nahi Baa Ishani will be surely doing something to prevent her. She know how to protect her respect. But the thing is I need to reach her soon.
Amba: Haan Ranveer we all will come with you.
Ranveer: Maa its okay I will go to Haryana. You all be in the house safely.
Amba: But Ranveer how will you manage all alone.
Sharman: haan Ranveer at least let me come with you.
Ranveer: Its okay Sharman you need to be here for the business and parul as well you need to take care of the people in my absence.
Amba: Nahi Ranveer let me come with you even I will help you get back Ishani. As a woman I should protect her as a Maa I should do this to her.

Ranveer: Maa please think about Raagini after Ishani she only knows you well for her sake you need to be here. We cannot take Raagini there know so better be here
Kailash: Take somebody with you Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing everyone his eyes stuck on a person): Pratik, can you come with me?
Pratik: Haan I will why not when we should start?
Ranveer: pack all your things we are leaving today night.

pratik shook his head where all started to leave the place with a heavy heart. Ranveer started to walk to his room at the time he got Vikram's call.
RV: haan Vikram.
Vikram:I have talked to a Sonipat police His name is Rajat Singh. I have informed him he will help you in all the ways he will call you now.
RV: haan thanks a lot Vikram.
Vikram: I did my duty RV fine be careful and all the best get your wife.
RV: Haan

He cut the call and entered his room where again he got a call. Which was a new number. He picked the call.
RV: Hello RV here.
Rajat: Hi RV I am Rajat, Vikram informed me everything.Tell me when you will come to Haryana let me meet you.
RV: I Will come by tomorrow evening by 6 o clock or 7 o clock. By day after tomorrow let me meet you.
Rajat: haan sure.

He cut the call and made another call.
RV: Hello RV is it Haryana housing solution?
Agent:Haan sir how can I help you?
RV: I am RV businessman from Mumbai. I need a house for rent in the area I am going to say.
Agent: Tell me the area sir
He told the exact area.
Agent: Haan sir you can get it immediately when are you coming sir?
RV: By tomorrow evening
Agent: Okay sir contact me once Reached I will help you.
RV: Thank you.

It was night 8 o clock Where Ranveer came with his pack bag in his back and Pratik came with a pack bag and trolley bag. They were ready.
Amba: Be careful dekhra.
Ranveer: Maa nothing will happen I will come back with Ishani don't worry.
Amba: If that man is powerful means.
Ranveer:Nothing will happen Maa I will come back. Everything will turn out to be good.(pinching Raagini's cheeks) let papa come back with Maa

She gave a smile to him. Getting Baa's and Amba blessing. With all the youngsters wishes Ranveer and pratik got inside the car. Where waving bye to all. Ranveer started to drive the car.
Pratik: Is it need for us to take the car?
Ranveer: Haan it is safe if it is our vehicle know we would surely need it.

Where Ranveer was driving with a confidence. A superhero look was seen in his face. A Husband to save his wife. A hero to rescue his heroin. A romeo to again romance his Juliet.
The car headed towards Haryana.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago