Rey supporting taani n taking care of her is sweet
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
sharon can be that stupid...

that old hag...

need  some lesson
Jitni baar I read this story I hate Sharon more and now this Subhadra devi jus throw these vamps out of the story plz show them their right place bitches I jus hate them
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update and I don't like rey daadi
update soon
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread.
Loved the update.
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 13

Days passed, and the behavior of subhadra devi was getting worse, Rey could see the hatred she possess in her for his wife, thus he kept her away from taani as much as possible, even work from home because he doesn't trust his grandmother around taani. Now, he was just waiting for her to go back.

While on the other hand, subhadra devi had motives of her own behind her sheer hatred toward the daughter-in-law of singhania's. She has left no stone unturned when it comes to turning sharon against taani. The possessiveness & insecurities of her grand-daughter, were coming in her use in best way possible.

Taani entered the study room, to call her husband for dinner. She frowned when she found his engrossed in his office files. She walked over his desk and snatched the file away from him making him shot a glare at her.

"Enough of office work. Come, its time for dinner." Taani said to him in stern tone, Rey rolled his eyes but obeyed her, knowing she herself won't eat till he will have his dinner. They moved out of the room and went downstairs, in dinner area.

The dinner was a silent affair, sharon & subhadra devi were busy in themselves while taani & rey ate their food, avoiding talking to the duo. They both had their own reasons, taani stay away from them because they doesn't like her which was evident in their every action while Rey simply ignore them, the way they are treating him wife, infuriate him. And thats the reason, he ignore his baby sister too, who seems to have joined hands with subhadra devi and it pained him.

Sharon look at her brother as he got up and went upstairs along with his wife. It pained her to see him ignoring her like she doesn't even exist. She was doing everything to get her brother but it only seems to push him back more further.

"Dadi, you said if i do whatever you say, he will again start loving me. But you were wrong-" Sharon accused her grand-mother, tears of frustration filled up in her eyes.

"Calm down, sharon! I thought it will be easy to throw that girl away, but she is too stubborn to leave him. Now there is only one option left, throw her out of the house or Kill her or kill the child growing insi-." Subhadra devi voiced out in venom dripping tone, but silenced when a voiced roared in the mansion.

"DADI!" Rey roared in anger, he was passing by from there to go in kitchen to bring water, but stopped hearing their and their conversation angered him, hurt him to an extent that he felt hard to breath. Not even in his wildest dream he thought, his own family would plan something like this.

"Don't you have any shame while planning all this? What she had done to you that you are hell bent on ruining her?" Rey shouted at his grandmother, walking toward her, he stood before her.

"Usne nahi, par uske parivaar ne. The things her family had done to my child, i will not forgive her. She will pay for the sins her family had committed." Subhadra devi said, looking straight in to her eyes. By the time, Taani too came downstairs, hearing noises. She stand beside Rey, and was confused after hearing grandmother's accusations on her family.

"My family? What my family has done to you?" Taani asked her, she shifted close to rey, sunhadra devi's murderous glare made her feel uncomfortable.

"Your chacha has ruined life of my daughter. Because of him she committed suicide and i want same for you. I want you to die, so that your family will understand what i had gone through when i saw my daughter's dead body." Subhadra devi sneered at her, taani stare at her with wide eyes, she was shocked with the revelation and even more shocked seeing the hatred in her eyes.

"He trapped my daughter in web of love, giving her so many promises, but all were lies, he abandoned her when his father denied their relation. She was carrying his child but he didn't cared, he rejected her in front of whole society. My daughter had no option but to kill herself." Subhadra told them, seeing no idea what they had no idea about what they were talking.

"When i got to know, Rey had married daughter of shekhawats, i wasted no time and came here, to punish you." Subhadra was eying her with hatred and disgust.

"But whats her fault in this? Whatever happened, happened past. You have no right to hurt her." Rey stated, he wrapped his arm around taani and pulled her in his arm. 

"You are still supporting this girl? Even after knowing because of her family i lost my daughter, your father lost his sister?" Subhadra was shocked, and angered by the cold reaction from her grand son. She had expected him to throw his wife out after knowing what her family had done to them.

"I'll still say, it's not her fault. I know whatever happened, was unfortunate and painful for you, but you have no right to hurt her. And don't even think i will leave her after hearing all this. It won't lessen my love for her." Rey answered her back confidently. Whatever happened in past was unfortunate, but he would never held her responsible or it distance himself from her.

Taani was staring at her husband, his eyes were shining bright with love for her and it touched her heart. For a moment, even she was scared of his reaction after knowing how they are connect with past, it was painful. But he removed her every worry, every insecurity she had inside her heart.

"Aap jaa sakti hai. There is no place for you in this house. You are mother of my father and this is the only reason i'm still tolerating you in this house. If it was someone else, mein khud nahi jaanta mein kya karta uske saath, for even thinking of hurting her & my child." Rey was looking straight in his grandmother's eyes. 

"LEAVE." Rey roared in anger, subhadra devi glared at her grand son but it had not affect on him. Taani was silent spectator so was sharon. She was shocked too, and realized her grandmother was using her to take revenge from taani. She felt ashamed on herself. She look at her brother, who royally ignored her. 

"I'm going, but remember one thing, Rey. You will regret marrying her, these shekhawats are not trust worthy. And see, she even played her game, she separated you from your sister, whom you love dearly. She created distance between you two." Subhadra tried one last time, to create difference between the couple.

"Oh please! Dadi, stop it now. Its not her but sharon herself is the reason of differences between us. The day she chose to be with you and helped you in hurting my wife, she lost her brother." Rey said to her, then glance at sharon who was shedding tears now.

"Now leave. I do not wish to see you here even for a second."  Rey said to her. Soon they all saw fuming in anger, subhadra devi left the singhania mansion for good.

"Bhai-" Sharon stepped forward to talk to him, but he ignored her.

"I have called swayum, he is coming to take you back. You should go and pack you stuff." Rey said to her, without even looking at her. Then he turned to taani, who was quiet shaken up from the happenings in the house. He picked her up in his arms and took her upstairs in their room, leaving sharon behind who was heart broken, realizing she had lost her brother and his trust forever.

2 more chapters & epilogue are left.

Please do leave your feedback :)
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper Awesome
Amazing Update
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM
princess_tara thumbnail
Awesome update 
So dadi was doing all this to take revenge from Taani of something she didn't do 
just because something bad was done by her uncle
How dare she planning to kill Taani and her baby
Thank god Rey heard her talk before anything could happen
And I loved that after knowing whole truth he stand by Taani
He did right by sending dadi and Sharon away
I m with him on not talking with Sharon because she did wrong by making Taani's life hell with dadi
But I know at last Taani will convince Rey in forgiving her
As she is very selfless and she also knows that Rey will be disturb because of all this
Eager to read next part
Update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wanted another heartbreak
but allas happy that you updated
Daadi was too much...
and sharon got what she deserved.
update soon 
thnks fr d pm