Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

kria is annoying ...

i dont want any more pain for taani...

keep the friends away...
Taani-Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey both the parts were awesome ... ranvijay understood rey and taani so nicely ... Hope this new truth doesn't create much problems for taani ..
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.  Loved it. 
Ranvijay understood Rey and his love for taani.  He is proud of rey. 
Taani is still uncomfortable with everyone beside rey. 
Taani is rishi shekhawat's daughter and not his niece. 
Does swayam knows about taani being his sister...
Kria is becoming too much now...  Everytime calling rey...  Rey is also getting frustrated. 
Waiting for next part. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 10

"Her wound on head had almost healed. But the cast on her wrist will be removed after 15 more days." Dr. Shilpa told him once she came back after checking taani. She helped taani and made him sit beside rey on the chair. Rey look at her and held her hand in his, assuring her.

"Her recovering speed might be slow, but i'm happy to see the improvement in her, not only physically but mentally as well. And please take care about her diet. She had lost too much weight but i'm sure, you will take care of that" Dr. Shilpa continued further, smiling at the couple warmly.

"I'll, and Thank you, dr. shilpa." Rey assured dr. shilpa and smiled at her, shilpa smiled in return. She prescribed medicines to her & explained him about her state and  diet plans, then they left from there.

St. Louis College.

The dance team was in rehearsal hall, discussing about their plan of opening the dance academy. Since Rey is not part of their team, they are having some difficulties. Mostly, Its Rey who would make plans for them, lead them.

"I'm missing, Rey. If he was here, then i'm sure he would have solved our problem like always." Nil said to them, gaining their attention. All hummed in response.

"Swayum, Tu baat karna Rey se, ask him to join back. Its so lonely without him." Vicky said to swayum, Swayum cleared this throat. He could feel all the curious eyes on him.

"Guys, I'm sure Rey must have took this decision after thinking alot, Its his life, we can't force him." Swayum said to them, then his gaze fall over Kriya who was looking upset.

"Kriya, what happened?" Swayum asked her, concerned for her.

"I'm missing him. Since i had come back, he was nice to me but not like he was used to before. He was treating me so nicely yet he is distant from me." Kriya mumbled sadly.

"Kriya, there is reason behind his this behavior." Sharon said to her, keeping her hand on her shoulder, in consoling manner. Kriya looked up, and gave a confused look to her.

"Firstly, the way you left him heart broken, i know you had your own reasons but he was hurt, and secondly, he had someone in his life after you-" Sharon said to her. Kriya's heart stopped beating for a moment, she stare at her, waited for her to continue.

"Rey was in love with my sister but she got engaged 3 weeks back." Swayum told her on behalf of sharon. Kriya look at him, something broke in her knowing he was with someone else, he was with some other girl but realizing all this was in love, she calmed herself and accepted the truth.

"He shows the world that it doesn't effect him anymore but i know, he is still heart broken after her engagement." Swayum completed, carefully choosing his words as he know it was alot to take in, for kriya.

"So, you have to make him fall in love with you again. Mend his broken heart and be with him in his bad times, i have seen he is going through alot these days but not sharing it with us." Sharon said to her in soft tone, Kriya nodded in understanding. Now she was more determined to win him back and get him to love her again. She want her dazzler Reyaansh back, who was mad behind her.

"Start from the start. He will love you again-" Neha encouraged her, smiling at her which made her smile too. Kriya nodded, then they all shared a group hug.

"By the way, guys, exams are coming. Along with academy, we should focus on them too-" Swayum said to them, and suddenly the environment grew serious at the mention of exams.

"Swayum, we should do group study. It will be helpful to all of us-" Kriya suggested, and all agreed to her.

"Cool. We will start from tomorrow, at my place." Swayum said to them, Since Kriya hadn't got any place to live yet, she was staying at swayum's place.

"And Rey? Will he come?"  Kriya asked him.

"I'll inform him about our plan, then let see-" Swauyum answered her, Kriya nodded in return, hoping he would come and they could spend some time together.

It was time for dinner, Ranvijay, Rey & Taani were having their meal, Rey was feeding her while Ranvijay was stealing glances at them occasionally, he was surprised to his son's this side. Never he thought his hard as rock son can be so caring & soft toward someone. The way Rey was handling taani, made his heart swell with pride.

"Beta, try this custard. Rey has specially made this for you-" Ranvijay said, placing the bowl of custard before her on the table.

"Thank you." Taani whispered in barely audible tone, but it was enough for the father-son duo, who were happy to see her getting comfortable in his father's presence. 

"I can't wait to see your mom's reaction when i'll tell her about this soft, caring side of yours" Ranvijay teased his son who looked down in embarrassment. Taani look at him, without her acknowledge, her lips curved in to a small smile.

"Keep smiling, Beta." Ranvijay patted her head. Taani nervously fidgeted with hem of her sweater and looked down, Rey held her hand under the table and squeeze it, assuring her.

After dinner, Ranvijay went in his room while Taani & Rey came in their bedroom. Rey was too happy today, firstly, Her improvement and secondly, she was getting comfortable with his father, not getting scared of him anymore like she was yesterday.

Rey made her have her medicines then made her lay down on the bed. He slide inside the covers, beside her and turned to her.

"Taani-" Rey called out for her softly. Taani look at him and hummed in response. Rey shifted close to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Tomorrow i have to go college for sometime. Will you come with me or stay at home?" Rey asked her, It was important for him to college since he had to talk to vp sir to extend his leave and also to give his AGS post to someone else as he won't be able to give time to ags work.

"I'll stay at home." Taani answered him quietly, not wanting to go out again.

"Pakka? if you want, I'll ask dad to stay with you till i come back-" Rey said to her.

"Its okay. I'll be fine." Taani assured him, in low timid tone. Rey smiled down at her softly. He leaned and kissed her forehead.

"I won't take much time, i promise. And you will stay inside the house, okay?"

"Okay." Taani nodded, making him smile. 

"Good, now sleep. You must be tired." Rey whispered, taani closed her eyes and snuggled into his warmth, liking the protective shield his embrace provide her.

"Good night, angel." Rey dropped a long soothing kiss on her head and closed his eyes, the love birds slept in each others arms.

Please do leave your feedback :)
princess_tara thumbnail
Awesome update
I really loved it 
Awe  Rey's father proud of him for taking care of Taani
He was also teasing him 
Taani getting comfortable with him
That's good
Gang they are still hopeless
Still thinking about themselves 
Eager to read next part
Update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update
I love the character
Of rey yrr he is so gentle
Caring ...love dinner
Scene
Exited for further updates
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update
Loved it too much
Waiting for next update eagerly
Beautiful update...Tanni is getting better physically...but mentally she needs time...to wash all those memories...hope it happens soon as Ray is there to help her ๐Ÿ˜Š
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rey is sooo caring loving it
K is soo annoying yar pls less her part
T is recovering nice
Continue soon
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
Really cool n awesome to see taani getting better,rey dad awesome n loving man๐Ÿ˜‰loved taarey talks,per m not liking chipku kriya,waiting ki an kya hoga,plzzz year kriya taani ko hurt na kre