Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

I'm sure now  Rudra is so relieved as he shared his secret. At last the reaction every RRian wished from Paro
"I always wondered how she could be so sweet to us when we were growing up and so indifferent to us once the baraat left. But now I understand better, she walked away from her only son so easily. Forgetting us would have been a lot easier."
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
That point even I couldn't understand ParoπŸ˜†
The understanding and maturity Paro shows every time is very touching.
Are we in for any surprise and happy news😳
The concern of Mohini showed again she's there to help and maintain the unity of the family. Eagerly waiting to read how Mala drama ends.

PS: Little confusion in last time comment ... Deepa commented at 3am but not meπŸ˜ƒ no I can't, I did got up, read her message and replied her "Chup so jao"πŸ˜†  I'm so lazy to even type h of hi at that time, but Deepa ...she's different and that's why we call Deepa "super woman" πŸ˜³
PPS: 3 times first time comment😲 then we get precap πŸ˜• and here I'm thinking Deepa and I can demand for precap or update any time Oh! My poor heartπŸ’”

Thank you 😊. I waited till Paro's death for Mala and her to discuss how she was wronged by Tejawat's deeds. They should have taken the normal route for Paro rather than the mahan route. But it never happened .
Next happy turn we will get after Mala is kicked out is Sumer-Shatabdi's reception. So hold on to the sarees and jewellry πŸ˜ƒ.
Mohini has seen how the united family is better than the fragmented one of the past.

Super woman and SS, I should remember this πŸ˜†

No way, this times demands won't be entertained. It has to be fair. I generally inform when I will be updating so you are going to have to remember and check your PM. Not that hard πŸ˜‰

tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Poor Rudra. Having to deal with Mala's betrayal. I am glad that paro is taking it with so much maturity and dealing with handling Rudra also. Will look forward to how she deals with Mala.
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So Rudr tells the truth about thakurainsaa. Paro can now understand how Rudr is feeling seeing her in the house. Bapausa is tolerating Mala in the house just for Paro. He does not want to hurt her. Now that she knows the truth will she be able to send back Mala to her house or will Mala create a scene trying to influence Rudr. After all the future of the thakursa depends on Rudr. 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinamehta

Poor Rudra. Having to deal with Mala's betrayal. I am glad that paro is taking it with so much maturity and dealing with handling Rudra also. Will look forward to how she deals with Mala.

😊 He must be feeling better now that he opened up to Paro. Now they both can lean on each other as they decide on what happens next.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

So Rudr tells the truth about thakurainsaa. Paro can now understand how Rudr is feeling seeing her in the house. Bapausa is tolerating Mala in the house just for Paro. He does not want to hurt her. Now that she knows the truth will she be able to send back Mala to her house or will Mala create a scene trying to influence Rudr. After all the future of the thakursa depends on Rudr. 

Yes, finally 😊. Paro understands he in-laws' plight better. It is awkward when an ex moves in especially when they parted badly.
Depends on how much she loves her ThakursaπŸ˜•
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

CHAPTER 47

Paro still couldn't believe it. Thakurain Mala Tejawat was the mysterious wife and mother who ran away devastating the Ranavat family. "Why didn't anyone say anything when I brought her here?" she asked remembering not only the deadly glares she got but also the lack of explanations. Mohini sighed, "I wanted to, but I couldn't string the words needed to acknowledge our relationship. Couldn't say that she... that she is..." Paro shook her head, "I used to refer to Varunsa as my husband until I realised that he was the devil who would have destroyed me. When our perceptions about people change, our relationships with them change too."

Mohini nodded. Only when she saw Dilsher and Rudra's dedication towards the family's progress was she able to accept them as part of her home. Unless she sees proof of Mala's selflessness she will always think of her as wicked. "These past few days would have been awful for Bapusa for her to stay here, especially since she is now Thakursa's wife. Why didn't he say anything?" she asked taking another sip. For Paro was his excuse, because she needed to take responsibility for the mistake she made. But the truth is for Rudra, because he had waited so long for a chance to see her again. "He needs to find closure Kakisa. The part of him which hoped for a mother love needs to be at ease," Paro commented softly.

Mohini knew the young woman was right. Her nephew needed this to find peace. If she had stepped up when he was younger, his wounds may have healed long ago. Finally it took a person with Paro's gentle grace and unmatched courage to make him whole again. Now only Bholenath knew what his namesake would do next.

She looked closely at the young woman who was the medicinal balm which healed the family. "What about you, she has been a big part of your life too? Don't you want to keep her around more?" she asked curious about her stand in the entire Mala matter. Paro recalled her childhood when she saw Mala take her mother's place and opening her heart. She was wonderful to have around when things are lovely. But when things went wrong in her life she was left to die on the streets forgotten.

"I have a knowledgeable mother in Geethanjali Maasi to be my counsel and an astute mother-in-law in you to be my guide. I'll be fine," she said finally emptying the glass. Mohini placed her hand on her shoulder, "If you want her to stay..." Paro shook her head, "Kakisa, I can't hurt my family that way, even if you are willing to let her stay here. Rudra will let me meet her when I want to and that's enough for me. She needn't stay here." Her aunt pinched her cheeks and said, "Get to bed quickly. I want to see these pale roses replaced by pink ones tomorrow morning."

Mala moved away from the dining room. She had been loitering around hoping to catch hold of Rudra alone. But Paro had kept him occupied for so long. She got her chance when Paro came down leaving Rudra. But when she realised what her sister and daughter-in-law were speaking off, she decided to eavesdrop instead. She didn't want to move as they discussed her affairs. She was furious to suggest that Paro was planning on sending her back to that Spartan cottage. The allure of the Ranavat wealth seemed to Mala, to have seduced the once innocent Parvati. She had forgotten the importance of family loyalty.   

To her luck, Paro admitted that her son needed her. So this vain girl can stay with her Bapusa and his wealth. She decidedwill take Rudra and move away far from Rajasthan and its painful memories. She quietly walked up the terrace to see Rudra in a gleaming white kurta staring at the night sky. Her chand ka tukuda, waiting for her like he used to when they used to dine in the terrace when Dilsher was away.             

"Rudra!" she called out softly caressing his head. He jumped a few feet away at the unfamiliar touch. It hurt her to see this reaction as he used to enjoy such gestures as a child. He schooled his face as he continued to look at the night sky. "What are you doing here so late? Did you need something? Shall I get Kakisa?" he asked remembering that Paro needed her space tonight.

Anger flashed on Mala's face, he was her son. She should be turning to him when she needed something not diverted as if she was a stranger. "No, I just needed to talk to you," she said firmly. He asked if she wanted him to arrange to meet Tejawat before his sentencing. She nodded with a smile. How nice that he didn't hate the man in her life, like she had expected him to. Her Thakursa should know that she would always be there for him even when she couldn't be there in person. "I'll discuss it with my seniors and have someone pick you up tomorrow," he said not bothering even to look at her as he spoke.

Mala was disappointed that he wouldn't be the one to accompany her. Why was being so distant? "How long are you going to pretend that I am just the Thakurain of Birpur?" she asked directly.  This time the mask dropped as he faced her. His long drawn suffering was written in his eyes. Now she knew what to do, her boy was in pain. He would throw tantrums till his anger extinguishes and then she could explain. She just had to wait it out.

"I'm sorry," he said sincerely and could see the flicker of hope in her eyes. "That's who you have been for the last few years," he continued. The rejection of their shared past felt like a slap on her face. "But I'm your mother. Even if everyone else acts as if I don't exist how could you?" she asked holding back her tears. He looked at her keenly wondering if she was being sincere. No, his mind reminded of her current abandonment of her latest husband.

"Maybe nobody has told you..." he started. "Your mother ran away! Those words have been repeated so often that even the walls would remember them," she completed his sentence. He looked the walls of the haveli. They would remember them from the time the insult was directed towards him and his father. As if they were rejected, discarded as unnecessary. But right now, he and his father were part of the home that lived here. She was the persona non grata here.

She saw the indifference claim him again, so held his shoulder. "Rudra, you were too little to understand. I had to go. You don't know how horrid Dilsher had become," she implored him to see things from her point of view.     But he did, he knew precisely which demons his father battled alone. He remembered how helpless he felt when his strong invincible father turned into a druken lout. He had tried to reach out but his father was too prideful to take him into confidence. He just needed his wife even though he was terrible at expressing his desire. He knew this because he was the same with Paro. The only difference is Paro had an infinite amount of patience and boundless compassion to keep him sane.

He felt her hand slip down his arm, "I would have died if I had stayed longer in this house.Is that what you wanted?"He pulled his hands away from her and crossed them. "Bapusa was stuck in his personal hell and it was affecting you too. I don't blame you for wanting to save yourself, but you never even thought of what would happen to me," he told her honestly.

Mala had tried to take him along but his father didn't allow it. And by the time she came back for him, a month later, they had moved to Jaipur. But Rudra tunned out her defence as he thought of his ordeal that one month. His father was broken and his mother was gone. His aunt blamed them and his uncle couldn't shut her up. His cousins and friends tormented him and he was all alone. In between the moments where he used his fists to sort things out, his thoughts turned to her. Where was she? Was she alright? Was she dead? Did she need anything? So many doubts plagued him and made him more rebellious.

"There is nothing I wanted more than a life with you and Thakursa," Mala admitted shaking him out of his reverie. She imagined him to co-exist in a world with Tejawat? Was that crook so important to her? But didn't she realise that he wanted to see him hung for his crimes and not move in with him? The idea of even standing next to him after what he did to Paro and her family made him reach for his gun. Part of him wanted to cut of her tongue for speaking those words and the rest of him wanted to blow her brains out for stringing them together in the first place. He took a deep breathe to calm himself. Paro wouldn't like it if he attacked a woman even if she deserved it.

"I'm so sorry I left you with Dilsher for so many years. I... we should have come sooner to take you away. Thakursa too wanted to welcome you in our home," she said in a affable tone. This entire conversation was too distasteful for Rudra. He had to end it and go back to his wife. He needed to be there if she has questions to ask or decisions to make. They were at the first cross road of their marital life. They had to resolve things together. "No, thank you. The best thing you did for me was to stay away from me," he replied firmly.

He saw her deflate right in front of him. He never wanted to see her reduced to nothing inspite of all her actions. But he held his ground. Once they had gone to Jaipur, everything changed. Slowly at first but as he made friends and his father's colleagues reached out to him. He was able to freeze his pain along with his heart and focus on the possibilities available to his mind. He evolved into the shrewd soldier who could make the impossible, possible.

He would never have met Paro in the desert or imprisoned her shortly after if he wasn't the ruthless Jallad. The awards, the medals, the praise and the ultimate prize, his Paro were all won because he had to take control of his life. If they had continued to live here, he wouldn't have had such an extraordinary life. "I am happy with the way my life has turned out inspite of the hardships Bapusa and I endured. I don't want anything else," he said frankly. In exchange for his mother's parting gift he would endeavour to undo the damage she did as the Thakurain of Birpur.

"Thakursa is a good man, very kind and loving," she said, certain that he would make a better father figure than Dilsher. He didn't argue, from her perspective he was the knight who saved her from her dark past. "He wasn't completely responsible for what happened in Birpur," she said hoping this would win her son over. He looked at her keenly. She admitted her actions as well as those of her acquinatances. It was a gamble. It would either win Rudra back forever or lessen Tejawat's guilt in the eyes of the law.

He quickly made a mental note of what she said. While this will not derail the ongoing trial, it was still important. When she admitted her part in this, he felt vindicated. He had told the general months ago that Tejawat was confessing to save his wife. The man loved her inspite of her selfishness.  

She saw that he was listening to her like an astute soldier than a sympathetic son. She finally asked directly, "Don't you want your mother back?" He had waited for her for seventeen years in vain for her to come back. He had then found her portrait as another man's wife. His mother was fully ripped away from him that day. He had mourned her, drinking himself to senselessness.

"No, I don't need you in my life anymore. You are happier as the Thakurain of Birpur. You should continue to be so if that's what you still want. I have nothing more to say to you. Good night," he answered before walking back to his family.  
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved da Rudra stated what he wanted and he didn't want, its abt time she comes out of illusion s of making a life with tejawat and Rudra . loved the way Rudra wanted to get back to Park during that conversation .  lovely update.
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Pongal to U & Ur Family dear...
Very Nice Chapter Dear..
I like mother in law & Daughter in law convo..πŸ˜‰
Mala always try to use the opportunity to convince Rudra.,what woman she s ??😑
I hate her idea,Rudra &Tejwat in single frame like Father&son OMG its unimaginable..😲😑
Rudra frankly said his need to mala, i.e "he don't need her"
So Mala's chapter closed soon..
Finally lovely chapter...πŸ˜›
Thanks for PM...
Edited by -BhavyaEsther- - 8 years ago
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update Rithu,
 I like mohini n paro conversation,  I like that paro becaming mature, not that naive that anyone came fool her, its really nice how maturely paro deal with this n talk with mohini n take correct decision, thinking for all, like that how Rudra patiently handle situation, talk with mala without loss his control. N clearly tell her that he didn't want her, he is happy in his life, with paro n his family
Edited by thakurpreeti - 8 years ago
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy sankranti. Nice chapter. Loved U saying Rudra wanted to go n meet paro n talk n decide. Rudra has come a lloonngg way bcos of paro. Good one... Eager for more...