Voyage: A Manik-Nandini Fiction| *Completed* Ch11, Pg 27

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
. V o y a g e .
A Manik - Nandini Fiction {Drabble}

A journey from realization... to confession... and everything in between.

Voyage: A long journey involving travel by sea or in space.

It is a journey from the space endless friendship, drowning into the depth of realization, tasting the mix of anxiety, nervousness, tinge of jealousy and a lot more along the path, to the confession of the endless; for the end.

It's not the feeling that hits suddenly but the realization if its existence.

It's not the threats of thousands but the fear of that one to lose.

Such a trip of highs and lows is this VOYAGE, a ride to the unknown end but a journey worth all that is at stake; irrelevant of the outcome that awaits as the destined end.

---------

This is a work of fiction and I request you all to consider it as the same. Also, since this is an outcome of randomness, {Yes, I said 'Randomness' because pretty much most of my works are an outcome of random thoughts and casual, carefree writing} so I'd like you all to consider it like one. 

Do not expect everything to be realistic or logical. Not that I say, you should be expecting the two of them jumping their bones just right at the mere sight of each other because I said it's going to be a little unrealistic and illogical. I am not that insane and stupid, though I do write like an idiot to pick the random-est of the thought that comes in my mind, but that is the reason it is called and labelled as FICTION.

It's just that I write with the flow and at times I am carried away with the flow, my thought. So, beware when you enter this territory.

Lastly, I was asked why I hadn't post Collision (the other MaNan Fiction by me) here, on this forum instead of Fan-Fiction Forum; and as I said I had no particular reason as to why or why not. 

So before this forum goes in the off mode as the show goes off air, I decided to land this randomness of mine on this forum. Though I would start this story the coming year, and the updates would be of short lengths of about probably 500-600 words as it is probably going to be a drabble. 

But the updates are going to be most probably regular, not daily basis but mostly alternate days or something. It depends upon the response for this description. Because I have three projects in hand, including Collision and this one is the fourth one. And I am glad to be working on this as I have had this thought since really long. 

And I would let you know the schedule when I update the first chapter.

For PMs:

Last time, I had mentioned it while sending out PMs, that the comments help you to get the PMs not just adding me into your buddy list. There's a reason for this. I get to shorten my list to send PMs, that's not saving my time though. But I prefer this. Because:

1) I get to know who have read the updates. For the ones who didn't comment, I assume that they haven't read the update and are yet to read it. 

If you are yet to read, the chapter, sending you the link to the next chapter is a waste and in fact acts as an added burden in your Inbox. Other thing, when you read the previous chapter, you get the link for the next chapter at the end of it. Saves time, yours as well as mine.

2) Or, they might not willing to continue to read the story any further, so to avoid inconvenience, I do not PM them.

There are exceptions, like the people who PM or scrap me about them being busy and unable to catch up with the updates and would soon read and review. 

This wasn't for some long speech giving motive, but just for the reason that people have sent me buddy request but did not bother to comment. Now, how am I supposed to differentiate whom have I added recently and who are inactive since long?

Schedule;

Monday, Wednesday and Friday!

Till then toodles. ^_^

Edited by -shenz- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail

.I n d e x .

Stage I {Realization}

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Stage II {Steps}

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Stage III {Confession}

Chapter 11

______

Other works on MaNan

MaNan Fan-Fiction: Collision 

ManNan Drabble: Tough Summers 

MaNan One Shot: Taken Tonight

MaNan One Shot: Strolling with Stranger.
Edited by -shenz- - 7 years ago
gauriangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U starting a new fiction...
🤪🥳

Would love to read..The outline seems interesting...and since u will be updating alternate days..It's a plus..

Looking forward to it...
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauriangel

U starting a new fiction...

🤪🥳

Would love to read..The outline seems interesting...and since u will be updating alternate days..It's a plus..

Looking forward to it...

@Bold - Did you not read the length? Just 500-600 words, so that's a plus for me. And by the way, it states, probably. So hold on your horses girl ;P

New years' girl! Wait till then. ğŸ˜†
ShenzK thumbnail
Sure thing ğŸ˜Š
gauriangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shenz-

@Bold - Did you not read the length? Just 500-600 words, so that's a plus for me. And by the way, it states, probably. So hold on your horses girl ;P

New years' girl! Wait till then. ğŸ˜†

I know it's drabble. .won't mind 500 600 words...since most of the writers I follow update monthly fortnightly or so..For a change regular short updates I won't mind at all..

Hehe..I know after new years you will start...😆 will wait...😃

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauriangel

I know it's drabble. .won't mind 500 600 words...since most of the writers I follow update monthly fortnightly or so..For a change regular short updates I won't mind at all..

Hehe..I know after new years you will start...😆 will wait...😃

Means I still update a lot more quicker than what other do. ğŸ¥±

Yeah! After New years' and when I have sobered up from being high with the party fever that is ;)
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm hell excited...u and a new ff...u know u right amazing, don't u? waiting
LoveIsManan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Swill surely be looking forward to it..
And Happy new year
ShenzK thumbnail