MaNan One Shot: Taken Tonight

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I am absolutely clueless, right now, as to where do I start it from. 

Anyways, I think I am a very unfamiliar and unknown face on this forum, so introduction becomes a must. Not going to be too formal, I would just say that I am Shahnaz, mostly everyone one on IF and all my friends call me Shenz

This is my first write up on Manik-Nandini pair yet I am familiar to writing such random stuffs. I have done so for some other pairs as well. Usually I write random stuffs, and so is this one. Random and out of the blue write-up. So kindly don't expect much. Yet all kind of views are welcomed.

One last thing, Angel aka Endurance had literally bugged me to write this one due to which I did.

That's all. Enjoy reading. :)

MaNan One Shot: Taken Tonight

His eyes grazed over her as she was seated into the stool, sipping her drink slowly. Her gaze wandered over the crowd whilst he stood engaged in a conversation with the foreign delegates.

She was bored, yet managed to stretch her lips into a smile, throughout the night. His attentive eyes were been drawn to her every now and then, she couldn't help but smile.

"Hey! Need another drink?" the husky male voice shook her out of her dreamy thoughts and she realized her glass almost emptied. Her lashes lifted at the owner of the voice - Aryamann.

His eyes drifted back where she was seated. Within seconds his eyes were ablaze. She was smiling, wholeheartedly. He didn't mind that though. But the reason to her smile did make him feel the unpleasant pang into his heart when his eyes landed onto the person she spoke. Aryamann!

His fingers clenched into a tight fist, his lips thinned and his jaws firm, completely displeased. His eyes popped out as the guy leaned in to pin the loose strand of curl behind her ear. He somehow manages to not march towards the two and created a damn freaking breathing space between the two. The guy was intruding into the personal space a bit too much for the tolerance of Manik Malhotra.

Taken, Taken! She is taken. Step back you fool, he thought. For a change he wanted to tag her rightfully and proudly as his possession. Yes, Nandini Murthy was his as equally a he was hers. She was his girlfriend and she belonged by his side and not someone leaning into her and trying to get all touchy.

"Hey Manik!" came a pretentious sexy voice, of Sunaina, his co-worker. Being polite he stretched his lips into a forced smile, trying to be as genuine as he could look. "Wanna dance?" Her lips moved sensuously at his sight as she passed a sexy smile to him. Even before he could answer, she threw her arms around her neck. And all he knew was they were now onto the dance floor. As much as he wanted to rip her hands from him, he just couldn't leave. The only reason he couldn't oppose was that Nandini was within his reach, more approachable, and most importantly he could easily eavesdrop.
It did prick her heart to see his arms wrapped around someone else. Her nose wrinkled highlighting her irritation while Sunaina swayed her hips in his arms. But she still chose to keep her hands to herself and punch the duo for making her go all red with anger.

They are just dancing. Relax. It's no big deal. Just a dance, She thought rather chanted to calm herself. She drew back her eyes to Aryamann and tried to attentively listen to all what he spoke about, but she just couldn't. The only thing that she could think was someone else cosily embraced in his warmth.

Aryamann saw her eyeing the dance floor every now and then, he thought she wanted to dance and so he willingly asked, "Hey, would you like to dance?" The way he asked, made it difficult for her to turn down his offer. He was genuine, she has worked with him ever since she had joined and she knew him well enough to know that he wasn't intending for anything else but a simple dance - just to make her loosen up.

"- Only if you wish to." He stated with a smile so pleasing that she couldn't deny. Her eyes still trailed across to meet the destined ones which were by then alertly fierce. Recognition sank into her as she witnessed him stiffen under the impact of jealousy. He was jealous. Manik Malhotra was jealous.

Don't, His eyes trained at her, warningly. Dared. She would do the complete opposite if she was asked not to. Dared me, and I won't? She smirked in his direction, sparing him one last glance and her eyes zoomed back at Aryamann who waited with his hand slid out for her. Accepting his offer, she glided her hands into his with an assuring smile. "Sure."

Aryamann led her to the dance floor, positioning her in his arms- upright close. He slid the other hand across her back, finally landing at the small of her back. They moved slowly onto the music. Blazed with the furry Manik saw him dance with her, moving onto the rhythm with grace. His eyes darted in Aryamann's direction and with furious glares he pulled Sunaina closer. But the moment didn't last long as he found Aryamann leaning into her, whispering something. Though the next move left him astounded, Aryamann kissed her cheek. She panicked within his hold.

It was a while before that Aryamann had noticed Nandini stealing glances and her attention drifting into Manik's direction. Though that wasn't all, he sensed the deadly glares from Manik that was directed towards him, undoubtedly. He studied the two of them and it struck him instantly- there was something between the two, unknown. Purposely he dipped closer to Nandini and softly whispered, "He is going to walk up to you." She was surely clueless at his statement but he didn't bother and placed a feather light kiss on her cheek and spoke, "Manik." She panicked as realisation struck her. Her relationship, secret relationship, was no more a secret. Aryamann, now knew it. She saw him smiling and her nerves quickened. And the next instant Manik jerked her out of Aryamann's hold.

Enough, and with that thought he withdrew his hands from Sunaina and marched in their direction. He was short-tempered yet today he had been patient enough with this guy and his behaviour. He shoves her out of Aryamann's grip and enveloped his arms around her, protectively. Feeling his warmth, she let out a sigh in relief. Leaning his head backward, he studied her with his eyes meshed with hers. The concern was highly evident in his eyes.  Her hypnotic gaze blurred everything around him, and all he could think about was her. He could smell her- fresh and warm and without wasting a minute further his lips smacked onto hers. She panicked instantly as they grabbed eyeballs from each direction but he cared less. Taking all that he could, he licked the rosebuds of hers. She felt dizzy as his lips moved across her making her forget about the people who were watching them. He tormented her as he sucked and nibbled at her lips seeking an entrance into her mouth. Relishing her taste as his tongue swept to the corners of her mouth, taking his own time. He could feel the tenderness of her lips, the delicateness of her mouth and the rough edge to her as she strode her tongue against his. The battle for dominance had begun as she responded to the kiss.

Having the intensity rising to another level, Aryamann hopped in, clearing his throat. Luckily, he managed to grab the attention of highly-indulged souls and Nandini jerked out of Manik's grip, shyly. He grinned sheepishly at Manik , while he muttered, "Perfect timing." Pushing her behind his tall frame he stood in front of Aryamann while he smirked at him in response.

"Stay away from her. She is taken, tonight." He angrily stated as his fingers poked into Aryamann's chest. It was Nandini who wanted to keep their relationship a secret, he didn't mind screaming it out to the world that he belonged to her, as much as she did to him.

"Taken?" Aryamann's smirk widened. "I can surely see that."

"Better for you," simple words yet a deadly warning to him, Manik turned to leave as he held Nandini along.

He was hardly a few steps away when he heard Aryamann poke back again, "I told you." Manik glanced over his shoulder to find Aryamann staring at Nandini. His eyes travelled from Aryamann to Nandini and he repeated his words, "Told you?" She bit her lips nervously as her eyes trained onto the floor, she knew exactly what he had done. Tricked the two of them, nothing else.

"Oh! If there's any chance, only in case- you are not taken in the near future, you know where to find me." Aryamann stepped in, yet again and winked at Nandini. The mischief in Aryamann's eyes didn't go unnoticed by Nandini. His wink only added to instigate Manik more.

"No need." He retorted back and pulled Nandini towards the exit, before anyone else made an approach towards her. "Let's just get out of this place." He padded towards the exit. Being tempered, he knew his words would be impacted. And he didn't wish to hurt her, neither by his words nor his actions. He would rather clear his mind first and then talk to her about this. He just wanted to claim her as his. Announce it to everyone that she belonged to him; that she was taken, tonight and for the rest of his life. So that no one else could ever lay their hands on her, or for that matter him. Because he was taken as well.

Taken, tonight and for the rest of their lives.

Thoughts :)

All kind of views as well as Criticism are welcomed.

-Shenz :)

Edited by -shenz- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This was fun like serious fun 😎
Aryaman has got too much brains 🀣 He so very well knew how to ignite the short tempered monster 🀣
First the "J" game which they tried to play and both got tricked in their own master plan 🀣
This was class work Shenzy. . The fierce words , the mind thoughts ...

And the Title "Taken Tonight " oh this was beauty ...

U have to keep writing now cuz I'll keep bugging u more 😎Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
simply16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was some incredible writing... It was awesome I was also dancing along ..its outstanding...ur words r magic..I loved aryamanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. ..good thought... Do write more probably a ff
Love
Della
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It was a good os
You are a good writer πŸ‘
baani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good is.
Possessive manan.
U write beautifully.
jai18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH.MY.GOD! That was genius! That last - "I was taken as well"
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful writing :)
keep writing :)
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply16

That was some incredible writing... It was awesome I was also dancing along ..its outstanding...ur words r magic..I loved aryamanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. ..good thought... Do write more probably a ff

Love
Della

Thank you, Della. That really means a lot to me. A huge complement. Really! Thanks. 

And I would surely come up and write some more on this forum as well. :)
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: chair1992

It was a good os
You are a good writer πŸ‘

Thank yoj
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: baani9

Good is.