||TS: Ek thi kahani|| pt3B pg15 |HBD Divz|| 30/12

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Millions may love you...
Thousands may meet you...
Hundreds may like you...
Tens may adore you...
But I worship you...

You came in my life like a breeze and thought me how to live. They day she is a celebrity why do you like her so much but then how can I explain to people why I like you so much when the reason is unexplainable. How much ever people claim your sweetness as a fake I know how genuine they are.. that smile which adornes your face just brightens up people's life. You are everything that I ever want to be. Never known a celebrity who spends time with you and behaves as if they have known you for years. You are one such kind. I love you a lot love.
Happiest birthday to you!
May god bless you with all the happiness and success...
Love 
Sushma

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA4nVoDmFxU[/YOUTUBE]

guys a request please dont crop anything from the video and post it else where its a request

Edited by sush_rddt - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Hey guys!
How are you all? Hope you remember me! 
I cant believe im home on DT's birthday! I had not imagined it! Now i am here and i couldnt help but type something. a story which is very close to my heart... I dedicate this story to Sharanya di (shravsss), Priya (priya2994), Shavi di, Raksha (cutieruhi), Pooja di (Divanru), gaya (gaya3), Asha (12singmeenu), Abha (..abha..) and Jum (usaonly).

DT has been my anchor, my idol everything and this is mainly dedicated to HER

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY DIVYANKA TRIPATHI

... you talkative fan sushma ðŸ˜‰

Part 1 pg 1 Mile Jab Hum Tum
Part 2 pg 7 Haal-E-Dil
Part 3A pg 12 Zindagi Hai Naam Iska
Part 3B pg 15 And Ek Thi Kahani
Edited by sush_rddt - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
PART 1
MILE JAB HUM TUM

They say everything starts from just a "HI". They say so true.

I had seen him way before I spoke to him. Well we weren't in the same class though in the same grade. 9th was the grade they were in. So the only time I had seen him was when our principal called us to congratulate us for being one of the toppers. And then we dint see each other again. Exams finished and we started attending 10th provisional. Staying in boarding school it proved to be a disadvantage, as we couldn't get vacations after exams. Sigh!

We hadn't got our results yet and having a month more for vacations we had no go but to study. But this school time was a blessing to me not a curse.

Okay let me take you guys in flash back!

"Ishita, Ishita get up! Its time for sports. Only 5 mins left!" the matron shouted.

"5 mins more Indu" I shouted back snuggling back in the bed.

After few minutes I dragged myself out of the bed and got ready to go for sports at 6 in the morning. I loved Hockey and had taken it up as my main sports. Well my friend also joined me and we went for working out. Like any other day, came back, friendly fought with my roomies for taking shower and in the end went for breakfast slipping into class for the same boring lectures with fun classmates.

"Shagun, shagun sunna! Can you please give me the notes for the chemistry mind map I forgot it in the dorm and I need to go through it once" I begged shagun for the notes.

Well Shagun? What do I say about her? I met her here in this school. She was my first friend and now best friend. I cannot live without her. She has been with me in ups and downs in my life here in school. When I met her I never knew she was also from the same place as me. But now living without her feels impossible! However there is a whole story on how adventurous our friendship has been. Ill tell you as the story goes on.

After taking the notes I went and sat back in my place. Our classes had been shuffled for the year and all the above average students were shifted to my class. It was evening classes and the teacher had given us off and hence we were all hovering over each others desk, playing, talking, gossiping etc and suddenly my bench mate wanted to exchange place for few minutes with her friend. Hence I went to take his place and came a guy I have hardly seen.

"Hi!" I chirpily replied. I am known for being talkative.

"Hi!" the boy replied back.

"Hmm I am Ishita, Ishita Iyer" I smiled.

"Of course, I know you. Who doesn't Ms. chatter box"

"IRK" I chuckled.

"Raman Bhalla right?"

"Yup"

"How are you? I have seen you only once last year in Principals office."

"Ya I joined just last year!" he replied shyly.

"Oh nice" "So what else how did you find this school, friends..."

And the talk went on. Sitting on the same bench I laid my head on the table facing him and he did the same. However, we were so engrossed in ourselves that we dint notice the whole class staring at us with that teasing smile.

Since then we became best of friends. Yes the whole grade would tease us for our friendship asking us whether we are dating. However they knew something, which I dint and when I got to know I was thrown off the cliff.

Everyday Shagun used to tease me to death with him. She was a bud I would depend on to save my life. I love her to bits.

Raman was quite jealous of our friendship. Not the serious jealous but a cute jealous. Shagun was such that I could ditch her to sit with Raman and she would not say a thing about it. She would understand me like on one.

But me being friends with Raman dint affect our friendship. When I used to be with Shagun there were times when I have caught Raman staring towards our side when he thought no one noticed him. He looked shy and quite from outside but he is very sweet innocent and mischievous from inside.

Okay coming back it was or summer vacations and I had gone back home. Everyday he and I would chat of Facebook for hours. Be it on how holidays are, or something related to studies, everything we would discuss. He was very shy and I was a complete jhalli.

Our results came out and I got a 95% above and he ended up with 92%. More than feeling happy for myself I felt sad for him.  We took a oath together that next time we will make sure he gets a 95% above and our mission started when we got back to school. However in the school I discovered he was not how he was with me during vacations and that gripped me with fear because I knew I had fallen head over heels in love with him.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yipee me first .
Lovely update ,loved it to the core .
But if you can change shagun to vandu or mihika .
You know how much we hate shagunia.
Hope its a sweet love story and shagun will not be a wamp over here.
Please update soonish
Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely story sush
I really like teenage ishra
But don't know u always make shagun ishu's best friend
Its not easy to digest.
Update soon
Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago
mayraa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome story sush
teenage love story of ishra always attracts me so dose this story
i loved it
ishu fell in love with him

eagerly waiting for next part
update soon

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting start sush darling.
Teenage love story,dnt give d shock about sharam relationship.
Superb start continue soon.
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res...
yipeee i am not late...
lovely surprise sushiii...🤗
-------------------------------
pehle to congo baby...dt bday and ur happy day...

Then congo...our sushiii is writing something...
I missed ur writing...koi na i know its ur imp. year...

Now ek thi kahani with shaggy...okay but promise me shagun will be like love one...pakka na...
i cant bear bad shaggy...

and teenage love story...yahooo...
ishra freinds but why did raman change...or is it something else...

I loved starting...
Now u need to continue soonish...
pakka promise...or dt promise😆

Edited by --abha-- - 8 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NYC video ... Love it.. Nd her mom msg too..
Cmng bak 2 updte..
Love dis jhalli ishita.. 
Ishra bonding..
Ishgun bonding too
Continue soon
Thnx 4 pm
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely video...
Nice start dear...cute
Teenage ishra...