Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update Sushma
And the vm u posted here it's so good.
Loved it
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! One of the sweetest story in the forum..! Teenage lovee!! hayeee!!
Cont soon... i totally loved this concept and i genuinely hope shagun is a good character and no ShaRam! Prettyyy pleeejjj!!! Haath jodh thi hu!

SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

awesome start yar
loved it
ishu is damn cute
update soon

thank you so much! 
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayaloveland

Lovely update Sushma
And the vm u posted here it's so good.
Loved it

thank u so much !!!😳
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni_19

OMG!!! One of the sweetest story in the forum..! Teenage lovee!! hayeee!!

Cont soon... i totally loved this concept and i genuinely hope shagun is a good character and no ShaRam! Prettyyy pleeejjj!!! Haath jodh thi hu!

hahah thank u babe!!!
shagun is good dont worry
sweeetz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sushu baby ...yes i read it nw
Kiski story likh rai hai yeh tu haπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Would love to read whats next...amazing writing baby
A thanks alot for dedicating the story to us...love u soo much n i miss u more nw after reading thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Story jaldi update kr ab...waiting
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweeetz

Sushu baby ...yes i read it nw

Kiski story likh rai hai yeh tu haπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Would love to read whats next...amazing writing baby
A thanks alot for dedicating the story to us...love u soo much n i miss u more nw after reading thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Story jaldi update kr ab...waiting

guess karo ki kiska likh rahi hunπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
bleh i miss you the most!!!! cant tell ya how much!

SushSathisha thumbnail
SushSathisha thumbnail
Part 2
Haal-E-Dil

Shagun was the only one who knew about Raman's conversations and mine. I used to send screen shots to her and if he chatted with her she used to inform me everything. The teasing sessions by her were the worse. She used to kill me by making me blush every time.

I came inside the dorm to be welcomed by Shagun who had already reached school and had kept dabs on the place next to hers for me. She welcomed me with a hug.

"Ishu I missed you so much man" she said jumping on me literally.

"I missed you too babe. Hey we left at the same time how come you reached early?" I dragged my luggage with me. Shagun pushed my other luggage.

"Well you see I dint stop the driver near CCD just to eat that Chocolate Fantasy" she smiled teasingly and I giggled embarrassed. My love for chocolate cake is a whole different thing altogether.

"So tell me did you see him?" she nudged me for answers.

"No ya Shagun, I dint. I mean when I called him he was in flight I guess his phone was switched off. " I sighed.

"Dude you are going to see him don't worry yaar" Shagun and I started unpacking.

The next day when I went to class I saw him. He looked more handsome. I know its stupid to say that because just 2 months back only I saw him. But now he looked breathtaking. As I was busy drooling over him and walking over to wish him I saw him look towards me smile and move away to meet his friends. I was baffled. I cant believe he ignored me after everything. He was supposed to be my best friend. I tried talking to him the whole day only to get a few nods or one word answers form him. I was too hurt and shocked by the end of the day.

As soon as we reached dorm after dinner I hugged Shagun and let all the hurt out. She was shocked to see me in that state.

"Ishu omg what happened? Why are you crying?" Shagun was baffled.

"Kulta, he dint talk to me. I mean he is not the same kulta. He behaves as if he doesn't know me at all" I was sobbing badly.

"Ishu baby listen, he must be just catching up with his friends baby. You should not worry so much. He is your best friend only. You know right you are the first and the only girl he is super close to still you worry." she shushed me up.

I know I was being unreasonable but then I wanted him to be close only to me. No one else. The same thing went on for few days but later we again started warming up to each other and again we used to study together. He was still the reserved Raman Bhalla. Even though we were best friends there were many things I had to get to now from others rather than him. I was always vocal about anything happening in my life.

One thing that used to be common topic among us would be Shagun. I being Shagun's best friend used to involve in many conversations of mine. However he used to ask me many things related to her, her choices, and her likes. There were rumors that Raman Bhalla liked one of the most beautiful girls of the grade Shagun Arora. However, since I was both their best friends I chose to keep it as a rumor.

One day school announced a 15 days trip to USA. I was excited for it and tried convincing all my friends to come with me. In the end they back out and I ended up with girls whom I am hardly close to. But when I looked at the list of the people who are accompanying me and to my surprise I saw Raman's name. I was surprised. When I had asked him he had refused and I was disappointed but seeing his name only made me too happy. I jumped so much so much that the whole dorm just stared at me with what-the-f**k-is-wrong-with-you look and I was embarrassed. However, looked like more was in store for me when my best friends shouted with me making everyone know about my liking for Raman. It was embarrassing as shit.

From then on everyday I would get teased. He knew I get teased but then he took it in a light sense as he thought I don't like him. I preferred it that way. Soon we started making plans for our big trip. We were being taken to Chennai for the Visa processing and since it was a two-day trip I was excited.

The girls called it a mini honeymoon of mine with him. It was embarrassing and I was caught blushing most of the time. Shagun was the only one who would spare me in front of everyone however when I would be alone with her I would be a dead meat. Mihika, Vandita, Simran and Me were a group.

The Chennai trip, which I thought, would be a memorable trip turned out to be true but leaving a scar. When we reached there, we were allotted a room. After settling it was decided that we go to Dominos for dinner.

We were waiting in the lobby and I saw Raman come and stand beside me.

"So, did you have comfortable sleep in the bus?"

"Yup, I did. But I was busy having fun you were lost in your world editing pics and listening to music also!" I complained.

"Yeah! What else you want me to do?"

"Dude, I wanted you to sing and join us stupid" I smacked his forehead.

"Okay na sorry. Ill join next time"

"ya ya next time I got it" I sarcastically punched him on the arm.

"Acha listen na, pass me your mobile." Saying I forwarded my hand.

"Why?"

"Can you do something without asking questions?"

"Acha okay sorry, take" he handed me his iphone.

"Uhmm, nincompoop tell me your password na! How will I open without it. Okay at least you open it yourself for me and give." I glared at him.

"You know the password!" he smiled at me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup it's a number, a roll number!"

"hmm let me guess yours?" I typed his roll number. It came incorrect.

"Hmm its wrong, wait mine" I said winking jokingly.

However I dint try my roll number.

"NO its 3161, your best friends roll number" he mumbled shyly, his face flushed and red.

And I felt the ground slip away, my vision blurred and tears clouded my eyes.

"Oh! I whispered and turned away. Luckily seeing everyone present we left for Dominos. I walked away from him just recalling the number. His password

3161 Shagun Arora 

Edited by sush_rddt - 8 years ago