Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After reading all of your frustrating post I just want to say to you, this jashn is just a recap of ipk along with an epilogue. It's not a sequel or a complete show. It was like a commercial to promote hotstar. Or maybe they tried to check the popularity of Sarun as peope have been incessantly demanding a new show with them. They tested and if the response meets their expectations they perhaps will make a finite series for TV with them.
So I request you not to be so critical about this small segment and don't expect also. I also was not expecting anything. I'm a crazy Sarun fan, to see them in one frame is a treat for me. So I really don't want to be critical in this matter. And believe me as soon as I saw them today, my heart just lept with joy. Good acting or bad acting, the igniting chemistry enthralled me again though it was not a romantic scene.Please forgive me if you think I'm preaching.
I am also happy to see Khushi in a new style...😳...She looks so beautiful......Moreover, I think she has kept aside her nose pin becoz THEY CAME IN THE WAY...🤣🤣

I am also happy to see Khushi in a new style...😳...She looks so beautiful......Moreover, I think she has kept aside her nose pin becoz THEY CAME IN THE WAY...🤣🤣
After reading all of your frustrating post I just want to say to you, this jashn is just a recap of ipk along with an epilogue. It's not a sequel or a complete show. It was like a commercial to promote hotstar. Or maybe they tried to check the popularity of Sarun as peope have been incessantly demanding a new show with them. They tested and if the response meets their expectations they perhaps will make a finite series for TV with them.
So I request you not to be so critical about this small segment and don't expect also. I also was not expecting anything. I'm a crazy Sarun fan, to see them in one frame is a treat for me. So I really don't want to be critical in this matter. And believe me as soon as I saw them today, my heart just lept with joy. Good acting or bad acting, the igniting chemistry enthralled me again though it was not a romantic scene.Please forgive me if you think I'm preaching.








your handwriting has become boring and readable... have you too?
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
436