IPKKND Ek Jashn. Celebrate on Blast. - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sohara,

Please feel free to use the edit if you like to..its all yours..😊

I read some where that Hotstar has copy right issues with sharing their pics/ edits like Star plus has with videos on you tube. My youtube is already banned..I was thinking if I have to delete these pictures.. do let me know if you know anything about hotstar issues..

I am personally very happy to see them together.. some thing  we gave up on..  and yes its all about barun- sanaya... they just used the names from IPK.. bas..
just that when one loves a thing in a certain way, its hard to see/accept it in any other..

Edited by Horizon - 8 years ago
BelaSYD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kathelyn, Sohara or anyone else

Does anyone have episode 348 with English subtitles? If yes, the best way to avoid copyright bans (which I know of) is sharing via Dropbox.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

After reading all of your frustrating post I just want to say to you, this jashn is just a recap of ipk along with an epilogue. It's not a sequel or a complete show. It was like a commercial to promote hotstar. Or maybe they tried to check the popularity of Sarun as peope have been incessantly demanding a new show with them. They tested and if the response meets their expectations they perhaps will make a finite series for TV with them. 

So I request you not to be so critical about this small segment and don't expect also. I also was not expecting anything. I'm a crazy Sarun fan, to see them in one frame is a treat for me. So I really don't want to be critical in this matter. And believe me as soon as I saw them today, my heart just lept with joy. Good acting or bad acting, the igniting chemistry enthralled me again though it was not a romantic scene.

Please forgive  me if you think I'm preaching. 

hi sohara, i am glad you are having fun and trust me i'd rather enjoy than not enjoy...

we have always discussed things frankly and openly on the blast without loving the show any less.

if there is discontent, it is entirely because the show was loved by us all... from that pov, i'd say, one must express as one feels.

as for khushi's look which you spoke of in another post... well, she was her own person and not just a tycoon's wife.. in our culture we often forget the place of a woman and attach her identity to that of her husband's as though that is her primary identity. ipk was one show where they were not prone to doing that, they had fairly strong women characters and khushi was delightfully herself...

her tents and open hair heavy make up look was awful and i am glad that is gone, but this look just makes her like someone else... my pov.

as for this being just an ad for hotstar... one realises that, in fact i think i was one of the first to say it quite clearly on this thread, and being a fairly khadoos sort, i am realistic enough to abs understand star does nothing for love... but it need not have been this unmindful of what they were using to advertise hotsar.

just as you love sarun, i love ipk... and it does hurt me to see what i am seeing.

on the other hand, i am personally thrilled for you and everyone who is happy to see sanaya barun together no matter what.

i would love to see them together in a show, a new show... however if it is ipk that is being glimpsed into, it must feel like ipk. tell you, i am just gobsmacked that i don't even feel like seeing 5/6/7... can you believe it.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: do0dleR

I am also happy to see Khushi in a new style...😳...She looks so beautiful......
Moreover, I think she has kept aside her nose pin becoz THEY CAME IN THE WAY...🤣🤣

hahahaha I haven't stopped laughing since I read this.. good one do0dleR
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Sometimes it is better to have no expectations as you won't get hurt to say things which can cause hurt among many...
Enjoying the two faces because of them we all are here to know each other

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
]

Originally posted by: do0dleR

I am also happy to see Khushi in a new style...😳...She looks so beautiful......
Moreover, I think she has kept aside her nose pin becoz THEY CAME IN THE WAY...🤣🤣

👏 love it

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

I missed you..

you both...

indu , yes this is what is keeping us glue, regardless there was none of these two were shown,but that intensity in a fraction of seconds was present...

WAY TOO GOOD👏 well captured 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

After reading all of your frustrating post I just want to say to you, this jashn is just a recap of ipk along with an epilogue. It's not a sequel or a complete show. It was like a commercial to promote hotstar. Or maybe they tried to check the popularity of Sarun as peope have been incessantly demanding a new show with them. They tested and if the response meets their expectations they perhaps will make a finite series for TV with them. 

So I request you not to be so critical about this small segment and don't expect also. I also was not expecting anything. I'm a crazy Sarun fan, to see them in one frame is a treat for me. So I really don't want to be critical in this matter. And believe me as soon as I saw them today, my heart just lept with joy. Good acting or bad acting, the igniting chemistry enthralled me again though it was not a romantic scene.

Please forgive  me if you think I'm preaching. 

Soha, I am with you in this as this is what making me think, why? about various things ,but I remain optimistic and maybe too much,but seeing silver lining is the key of remaining at the task at hand rather other way around.
We all know the main reason of this Jashn, using IPK as a tool to measure the strength of the future of HotStar and I think they are pretty much successful .Now the question is why on earth making t with a tagline "Agey lekar chalaingey"
I am interested in that part and that is future...not in this 8 epis session

But again I am having good time so far so except on speck scene over his nose...

I was stuck in these ones,as in college my students even have these so couldn't move on...Yikes...scary ...right

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
braved jashn 5 just now. fell for this man and this woman.

did asr just smile and say colours look nice in... voice soft and dreamy... rangoli? okay alien abduction going smoothly. then he referred to khushi as madam and sweetly recalled her suicide bid... madam? asr, tum theek ho? asr, tum tum ho? and we actually have to remember that traumatic scene, most irresponsibly and meaninglessly devised and most brilliantly enacted? why? so on his anniversary, he recalls this and that too with a smile. asr, paglay gaye ho kya, nand kissore. gosh you gorgeous man, look what they've done to you... never mind, i skipped. your handwriting has become boring and readable... have you too? and really, barun, you are too good an actor to not know this is not really happening. but i had told myself i can do this. i did... with enough and more skipping. looking forward to my favourite ladki next episode, the one bhith the phonewa.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

your handwriting has become boring and readable... have you too? 

That summed it all for me.

Hey Indi, wonderful to see and your amazing team of Blasters are doing well. I heard that you lot even won a little interaction with Mr. Sobti. Sanity is very limited on the Forum once again. I thought the fights would stop after three years but no, its back again. Every post I visited was venomous and gave me a splitting headache. Your Blaster Circle was the only sane place.