Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Hii Rithu,
Another lovely update, parud relation became so perfect that they both understand each others actions without words, loved it. I always like Singh sir n Rudra both, like a father sin. Mentor student, both truly understand n converse everything, seriously sumer has luck that he reached right time on right place. Not by his capability but luck, but many times he did many good things. Only one thing which I doubt that y shatabdi didn't told rudra that what groons actually wants to kidnapped Paro. I know she is under trauma n it'd not easy to overcome from such situation but it's really important information for Rudra n for safety purpose for paro n other members
Overall nice, wonderful, liked it so much

Thank you 😊. Parud are at that place in a relationship where words are not needed.
I like all the BSD officers shown in RR except the ones who wanted to suspend Rudra every ten episodes πŸ˜†
Luck is Sumer's driving force, what can I say.
Shatabdi-Rudra conversation is pushed to the next chapter πŸ˜³
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinamehta

So that is how Sumer and Shatabdi got married :) Kind of similar to their original marriage. I will look forward to their grand reception now. Sumer does have really good luck. Poor Rudra, having to deal with all that Mala angst. He still has to confess to Paro about his relationship with Mala. Looking forward to that.

Yup, the forced wedding in reverse πŸ˜‰
Sumer has awesome luck.
Rudra will be fine once he opens up. But the guy has trouble facing his past that's the problem.
Thank you for dropping by.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

This is a new mature rudra. He did not shout at Paro in anger, but tried to understand her point of view. 

That Sumer has the devils luck. Getting into the grooms room and putting on the grooms dress and marrying Shatabdi. And just waiting for the BSD people to come. Too good. 

Yes. And he actually took Dilsher's advice, I surprised myself there😲.
That Sumer for you πŸ˜†
Thank you for dropping by.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

wonderful chapter😊
and really nice comments everyone wrote..covering every important
aspect in this chapter so i wouldn't repeat it πŸ˜› but one part which you
explored about Rudra's past how Singh sir and Geetanjali  helped him and
supported him in his dark days.. was goodπŸ‘πŸΌ (it could have been explored
in the show too).

Thank you Pree 😊. I liked everyone's comment too .
They could have shown that. I agree. I don't think Laila's leela was the only thing that helped him deal with this past. There must have been few positive people in his life. 
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Glad to know that nxt chapter wit PaRud moment &shatabti Pov of her Marriage.,
Eagerly waiting for it..πŸ˜‰
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

CHAPTER 43

A few hours later Rudra walked into the kitchen hungry as a horse. To his surprise Shatabdi was standing by the stove with her phone in hand. "Are we having Lumia for dinner?" he asked as he looked around for something edible to munch. She turned around with a frown and replied that she was trying to make Masala chai for her mother-in-law. Since Paro and Jeeja were not around to ask she was searching for the recipe online. "What do you mean she is not around? She didn't tell me she is going out.  Did you ask her where she was going?" he shouted. She rolled her eyes and replied that his wife was not a child who should inform everyone before doing anything. "Exactly she is my wife. And I have enough enemies," he was about to loose his temper when he noticed the angst in her eyes.  He realised he had said something he shouldn't have.  She was his cousin's wife now not just his old acquaintance. 

He quietly passed the home made tea masala by way of apology. She took it with a small smile, "Thank you. Dad said you dropped by." He nodded. He had apologized for not being there and the former soldier had threatened to blow his head off if he spoke such rubbish again. They all knew it wasn't his fault. But for some reason it felt like it was.  Mirza had no reason to go after Shatabdi. Whatever grudge he bore, it was towards him.  He didn't know how to bring it up.

"You're right," Shatabdi said as the water boiled.  He looked her carefully. In all the years they knew each other, she never spoke those particular words. Even to her father who would just give in to her rather than argue. "You have a lot of enemies like Mirza.  He thought that if he could hurt you me by tormenting me. You remember when my car got punctured and you dropped me home?  That was Mirza's doing" she said. He realized that this weasel has been trying his best for awhile now. What didn't make sense was why Shatabdi ended up as the target and not his family. Paro was the only one with round the clock security. The house had a couple of guards on duty only when he was away. "What did he say to once he married you off," he asked hoping her answer would throw light on what Mirza was thinking. She turned red and took out the tea cups musing on how to answering his question.

Shatabdi's next words were barely a whisper, "He said now my Aashiq Rudra likes it when his fun is spoiled." Rudra turned pale at her words for a minute. Then Shatabdi recognized the famous Ranavat rage ready to explode. "Calm down. The idiot didn't know what he was saying. The idea that a man and woman can have a platonic relationship is too evolved for barbaric men like him. They can't bring themselves to respect women. As long as you, me and our partners don't misunderstand us it's fine," she reasoned.  He nodded, "I never thought of you that way. For me everything is Paro. My world begins and ends with her," he confessed.

She was touched by his words and hoped Sumer said the same things about her to his friends. "Still I'm sorry if I ever did anything to give people the wrong impression," he admitted. She held out his cup to him and asked if he meant like the time he pretended to flirt with her just to make his wife jealous. Then she proceeded to berate him on how awkward it was for her that day.  But he wasn't listening. He recollected how they were in a public place and someone like Mirza could have seen the interaction. And it was likely that his twisted mind labelled their relationship incorrectly.

"Were you scared?" he asked softly. She averted her eyes not wanting anyone to see the fear in them. "I don't want to talk about it," she whispered in reply. He understood her sentiment but he didn't want her to bottle up her feelings. He knew from experience how that hardened people. "If not me, you should talk to Sumer or Paro as you are closer to them. Actually Paro will be the best person to talk to. She will listen patiently and help you find the silver lining in all of this," he said remembering how his wife helped him face his own demons. "What if there is no silver lining, Rudra?" she asked with pain in her eyes. He had no answer.

"I asked you to make a cup of tea not raise a tea plantation. How long are you taking? Mohini scolded as she waltzed in. She wondered what her new bahu was chatting about rather than attend to her chores.  "It's ready. I was just getting it when Rudra said he was hungry," Shatabdi explained. Mohini saw the guileless face of her nephew and knew immediately that she wasn't being entirely honest. They were talking about something important. "Rudra is hungry. I'll get him some Kheer," said Mala has she bustled in excitedly. Rudra sighed. Three women in the kitchen and not one was the person his heart sought.

He saw his former mother offer him a bowl of the sweet treat. He shook his head. Ever since she left, he couldn't bear to look at that dish.  "Have a bite beta, I made this especially for you," Mala said sweetly. Mohini rolled her eyes at the woman treating her adult son like a little boy. "Thakurainsa, your kuwarsa doesn't like anything sweet. But don't worry I made samosas for him," she said taking a plate from the cabinet. Rudra didn't want to stick around and witness the silly games the older women were playing. He preferred his father's approach of indifference and non-cooperation. "Where is the ketchup bottle?" Shatabdi called out checking the refrigerator. Mohini smacked her head and went on a tirade of how she will be able to take care of Sumer all by herself in Jaipur. Everyone at the haveli liked to eat chutney not the sauce like Englishmen.

To Rudra immense relief his wife came in with his niece trailing behind. Paro wanted to laugh at the expression on his face. She felt her aunt reach out for her. "Beendini, I know you would like to play with your niece all day. But I hope you remember what I told you on your first day. When your provider returns home, make sure you are available to attend to him," Mohini scolded. Paro looked guilty she didn't mean to ignore Rudra's needs.  "I'll bring your snacks after giving Bapusa and Kakosa their tea. Why don't you freshen up," Parole suggested to her husband. Rudra nodded and headed out passing his empty tea cup to her. He hated being told what to do. But the last thing he wanted was to be dragged into kitchen politics going on.

"I'll take the tea. Why don't you take these samosas to Rudra, he had come here looking for you," Shatabdi told her friend. Paro took the snacks with a smile. There was a sudden distance between them since they returned and she wanted to ease his mind some how. "Na, you can't go hide in your room just yet. I want..." her words were stopped by a loud scream Parooo! She rushed out without another word. Mala turned to go too when Mohini "Thakurainsa, he is not calling you.  You see Rudra tends to go over board with his affectionate ways," she said in a saccharine tone. This was not new information to Mala. Once upon a time she was the object of his affection. He always longed for her complete attention. She could never do anything else once he returned from school. She missed that boy. And it hurt to see him ignore her and treat Paro as the centre of the universe. She vowed to change that.

Paro gulped as she saw the stern look on his face. "What is that?" Rudra shouted pointing to the orange sherwani lying on their bed. She picked it up and folded it neatly. "What were you thinking? I won't wear something this bright," he said. She just nodded and continued to put away the garments on the bed. He wasn't happy with her response so he grabbed her and pushed her against the cupboard door. Her heart skipped a beat. She placed her hand on his chest for support. He pushed himself closer. She could feel the thumping of his heart. He gently raised her face to meet his eye. "Do you remember what I told you before leaving? Not to buy anything flashy for me," he whispered.

She pulled her hand away trying to focus. Her movement brought him closer. "That... that...," she tried to string her words together, failing miserably. He covered her mouth roughly and shook his head. "No excuses. You disobeyed me and now I must punish you," he said ignoring her eyes which were wide with apprehension. He tugged the edge of her blouse and sank his teeth into a shoulder. He felt her hands grasp his hand but was in no mood to let her go. He knew she will be annoyed when she sees the mark on her. But he needed the whole world to know who is lover was, who his wife was. He belonged to her and she to him. There shouldn't be any doubt in anyone's mind about who ruled his heart. He will have family and friends who matter to him. But Paro was meant everything.

His sudden onslaught confused her. He was aggressive with her only when he forces himself to ignore everything that is going on. She wanted to creep into his troubled mind and draw out his problems. But she knew her stubborn husband will open up only when he is ready to talk about it. She did the only thing she could do, wrap her hands around him and surrender to the moment.

An hour later Samrat and Maithili returned home with a dozen bags. Sunehri was the first to spot them, "Did you buy it? Bhaisa tell me. I told all my friends I'll be wearing Sonakshi Sinha's lehenga." The rest of the family gathered in the aangan to inspect the wares. One by one Maithili showed her mother-in-law the clothes they had purchased. Danveer was most interested to see the item his daughter had been harping about for a month. When Mohini pulled out the a cream coloured blouse and a golden lehenga, she frowned. "This doesn't look that great. Parvati beendini, do something about this too," she said handing it over. She took the garment and kept it aside, "Did you get a matching dress for Shanti too?" Paro asked remembering how their sister-in-law was particular about it.

"No, for my niece I'll get designer outfits for my wedding," Sumer said coming in with his wife. Mohini quipped that the designer sherwani that his in-laws sent over wasn't that impressive either. Rudra turned to his wife, "So that orange thing was not for me." She shook her head. She wanted to tell him off for his reaction but her friend was turning red.  Shatabdi felt took offence at her mother-in-law's words.  Sumer had picked the outfit hoping to make his mother happy who liked loud colours. She asked her friend if she was seriously going to do alter it.

Sumer ignoring his tense wife interrupted loudly, "Paro, forget that!" His wife nudged him and he corrected himself, "I mean bhabhsia. It's my reception my clothes should take priority. glared at his cousin for the slip, "If you call my wife by her name, I won't call her by her name. Sunheri laughed and asked how he was planning on calling their new bhabhisa. He replied casually that she had a wonderful nickname in college they could use and sat down next to his father.  Shatabdi wanted to hit her old friend but his dad did the honours.   

Mala saw the entire family laughing without a care. She saw her son relax against his father's knee. Her sister was glowing as she planned a celebration for her son. How could the two people closest to her be so content without her in their lives?  She sat quietly next to Paro who gave her smile before paying attention to her family.

Mohini's sharp eyes noticed Mala trying to worm her way in. She handed over the bags to Maithili and instructed her to keep them in. "Parvati now that all that is out of the way, tell me all about your sister. Is her husband a tamarind merchant that you have filled the kitchen with it," she asked the young woman. Paro then recounted that they had stopped over at the orchard on their way here. "Kakisa, are you planning on selling that place?" Rudra asked. Mohini replied that she couldn't maintain it anymore so was considering letting it go. Paro observed the crest fallen face of both Sumer and Rudra. They both had a lot of memories of the place.

Mala was shocked, "But you said it was given to you by your parents and you planned on passing it on to your daughter." There was pin drop silence as the family turned to her. "How did you know about that, Thakurainsa?" Paro asked. Mala clicked her knuckles nervously. She replied that years ago Thakursa had approached Mohini to buy the land. Rudra felt like a knife had been dug into him. She had tried to get a piece of land using Tejawat's power but never reached out to him. He felt his father's hand on his shoulder. He pulled himself together repeating in his mind that she was not worth it.         

"Kakisa, if the orchard is important to you, then one of us can take over the management," Paro suggested. Mohini thought about it. Samrat's head was wrapped up in their textile business and Sumer's heart. Sunheri was still in college. Her eyes landed on Paro, "If I find an able overseer for the orchard, can you take over management of the place?" The young woman was shocked by the request. She turned to her husband who was equally stunned.

Dilsher saw his former wife's face turn white. He knew she coveted it ever since Mohini received that as part of her dowry all those years ago. He remembered her anger during Danveer's wedding. He had a tough time placating her. The orchard had been in the family for generations. That would be why Mohini refused to sell it to Tejawat. And now if it goes to Rudra's control, she would never see it again.

"You can't do this Maasa. It's not right" Sumer blurted. Danveer felt terrible. He had heard the same words years ago when two sisters fought over the same land. That's how the feud started. Would history repeat itself?

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰Once again First...
Nice Update.,
Cute PaRud..
Sumer Oppose Mohini's Plan of giving Land to Paro.,
Is he going to fight for this Land???
Did mala use this opportunity to get Rudra's attention??
Oh god dont kno wat nxt in ur mind.,
So that Eagerly waiting for ur nxt Update..
Thanks for Pm..

Edited by bhavyaesther - 8 years ago
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update, so possessive rudra abt paro, but so cute couple, what will happens with that land, seriously mohini give it to rudra n paro
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The way rudra is trying to balance his relationship with his new sister-in-law is so cute. 
Mala is feeling left out and trying her best to worm her way in. 

I am sure Sumer will not have any problem with the property being looked after by Paro. 
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Possessive Rudra πŸ˜³ marking his Love.. I just love these small tender
sometimes naughty moments between them. πŸ˜‰
As Mohini now a changed woman.. I am sure she wouldn't want a dispute
in family over land same history to repeat.