Zahid Ahmed

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pcnsb

πŸ‘πŸΌMrinalini..

Hey!!!
I am nandini!!
and I really liked ur way of writing...😊
the story was awesome and a delight to read πŸ˜ƒ
Just wondering ... if you are considering to write some FF for ashar Khirad too...
πŸ˜† 
πŸ‘

Hi Nandini.. Thank you for your comments dear.. Well, I'm not planning on writing on Ashar Khirad.. Not as of yet.. πŸ˜Š
minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: HSFA

Hey Mrina <3 πŸ€—
Accept my apologies on not commenting and the reason for it was my long inactivation. How can I not read a ZaShaf story after all? 😳 
"Zehnaseeb" the title itself made me to look forward to the story and I just loved it. Totally got engrossed I it. You made the concept of "arranged marriage" so blissful. Loved it to the moon and back.
I love the precision you had in this story. I loved the flavor you added. OH my God...It took ZaShaf 3 months to relive the dream that Kashaf saw on their marriage night. The dream was dreamy but the reality was even dreamier!! Hats off πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please do write ZaShaf stuff, there might not be too many readers here because
a. people are inactive
b.  only true ZaShaf lovers will read such a master piece.

Please continue writing on them because true ZaShaf lovers will never leave you or the stories <3

Hey yo Fatima! πŸ€—

So nice to read a lovely comment from you. I knew you would read it since you told me you would.. Better late than never.. πŸ€—

I'm glad you liked it and yes, I know very less people are around so yea.. Don't worry I shall write something new on ZaShaf very soon! πŸ˜ƒ

~ Mrina <3
Parud7 thumbnail
Hi mrina...I m becoming big fan of ur zaroon kashaf creation. I hv read us all work and the last one zahnaseeb is marveloys ...totally I feel I'm in zindagi gulzar hai world. Pls continue zashaf Nw ff..I hv pm u some months back bt u didn't reply...pls my request to u write more on zashaf πŸ˜› love u
smilingstar thumbnail
hey Mrinalini...read all ur zashaf ff...they are all so lovely...loved them to the core❀️ especially zehnaseeb. It was like reliving the good old zgh memories

I also have a request to make...i came across a thread about the third anniversary of zgh..can u plz write something for it??

Edited by smilingstar - 8 years ago