Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali308

wow--things are moving really fast now--thanks for the preview usa_girl! 

yeah anju, things are moving fast...........but i'm enjoying it.😊

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

wait wait in BLF armaan beat up nandu and then jassi slaps himm...dont tell me they cut that out...😭

DAMN!! They can't DO that!!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to that scene sooooooooo much!!!!!!!! Lets pray... pray pray pray pray pray
Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

DAMN!! They can't DO that!!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to that scene sooooooooo much!!!!!!!! Lets pray... pray pray pray pray pray

Don't worry,bee

they will show it, it actualy happens the night before the board meeting. as they are folowing the story in to-to they must show it. then comes the board meeting day when armaan finally declares to Raj that he actually loves jassi and cannot marry mallika. then raj tells him that he cannot do so in order to save gulmohur. then he convinces armaan to send jassi somewhere far and marry mallika then after somedays divorce her and ultimately go to the arms of jassi. but unfortunately jassi overhears the part of sending her abroad and thinks that they are planning to fire her! so she gets annoyed and does that in board meeting as mentioned above.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey dude how u can know the story...ok any way thanx but plzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tell me one thing when jassi leaves tha city and goes away and she will chage her self in to a cute girl will she marry armaan.....plz....answer for this i ll b waiting for this reply i want just bottom line of the serial that will jassi and armaan get married plz...........tell me

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa_girl0021

aramman follows
her and tell her and pleads her not to go and hugs her tightly .

*screams*

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!

TOO CUTE! THAT IS TOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️ ❤️

I cannot wait to see that, I'm so excited!

Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

hey dude how u can know the story...ok any way thanx but plzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tell me one thing when jassi leaves tha city and goes away and she will chage her self in to a cute girl will she marry armaan.....plz....answer for this i ll b waiting for this reply i want just bottom line of the serial that will jassi and armaan get married plz...........tell me

hey! it sounds like u are wanting to know the murderer's name in a detective story. look , i cannot kill the suspense publicly. so i will PM u. o.k.?

shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumi

Don't worry,bee

they will show it, it actualy happens the night before the board meeting. as they are folowing the story in to-to they must show it. then comes the board meeting day when armaan finally declares to Raj that he actually loves jassi and cannot marry mallika. then raj tells him that he cannot do so in order to save gulmohur. then he convinces armaan to send jassi somewhere far and marry mallika then after somedays divorce her and ultimately go to the arms of jassi. but unfortunately jassi overhears the part of sending her abroad and thinks that they are planning to fire her! so she gets annoyed and does that in board meeting as mentioned above.

hi, i was wondering whether the board meeting episode(s) will come this week or are they a long ways off? like is the current time in jjkn two days before the board meeting?

Rumi thumbnail
well ,the board-meeting episode may come on wednesday or it may come on next monday. but what happens in board-meeting will surely come on that week, i mean ,not in the next week.
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I guess if Nandini sees Armaan Jassi hugging on Monday, Nandu's pitai should come on Tuesday...no I don't think they'll miss that part.