Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Ch 28 : The Feel Of Love

At night, They both went downstairs in hall, where their family was sitting along with his friends, who came there to meet him. Kria was also there which angered Rey, but he kept quiet not wanting to create a scene before the family. Taani went and sat with her avantika & ranvijay while his friends stopped him. Taani doesn't know his friends, when she didn't had any relation with her husband in past 3 years of their marriage so knowing about his friends & lifestyle is out of the question. 

"Rey, we are planning to go goa for your birthday. We all will celebrate your birthday like we used to in college days." Vicky told him, Rey frowned hearing this. 

"I have some different plans for my this year birthday. So goa or any other plan not possible-" Rey said to them honestly, they looked sad but nodded, understanding him.

"Rey, who is she?" Kria asked him while pointing at taani who was busy in talking to avantika & ranvijay. 

"She is taani, My wife." Rey told her, the love & pride visible in his eyes when he introduce her as his wife. Kria's face turned red in anger realizing his wife is back, and her anger went on another level when rey avoided her, like she doesn't even exist. 

At dinner table, all saw the changes in taani & rey's relationship, and all except few, were happy for them. With a smile, taani served him food then sat beside him on the chair. Rey held her hand in his, under the table as they all begun to eat, his friends were also there.

"Rey, leave my hand." Taani whispered in barely audible tone. Rey shook his head, rubbing his thumb against her soft skin.

Kria who was sitting beside her, and watching them fumed in anger. Purposely, she spilled the curry on taani while taking the bowl. A painful shriek left her lips as hot curry fell over her.

"Oh! Sorry-Sorry, Taani, Really sorry." Kria grumbled, muttering fake apologizes.

"It's okay, I'll clean it." Taani gave her a small smile.

"Taani, are you okay?" Rey & Avantika asked together, they look at each other then at her. Taani gave them assuring look, she walked toward the room that was across the hall. Rey got up and followed her, too worried for her think about his family who was passing teasing looks to him. Rey pushed the door opened and entered. He walked toward the washroom.

"Taani, are you okay? Did you got hurt?" Rey asked her, he saw her trying to clean her saree. Rey walked toward her, and unpinned her saree pallu from her shoulder. Taani gasped and look at him but he ignore her and bend down, anger bubble up inside him noticing that a small area on her belly had turned little red. He gently caress it gently with his fingers.

"That bitch! I'm not gonna leave her." Rey swear, he turned to leave but she stopped him by holding her wrist.

"Rey, I'm sure it wasn't intentional. Leave it. And I'm okay but can you go and bring a saree for me from our room?" 

"Sure, I'll get it but first, let me take care of you." Rey answered. He removed her saree completely, leaving her in her inner skirt and blouse. Rey took water in his palm and gently rub his palm on her belly, caressing her skin ever so gently. Taani smiled at her husband's care. Rey placed soft kisses on her belly making her moan his name in most sensuous way.

"Rey, all must be waiting for us, go and bring my clothes." Taani said to him, Rey sighed, giving a peck on her lips, he left the room to bring  clothes for her.

Scroll down for Ch 29 :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 29 : Blessed To Have You

"That short, curly hair girl was Kria, Right?" Taani asked him as they entered their bedroom. Though she has not seen kria before but her mother-in-law told her about her today. Rey look at her, he wonder if she was hurt that kria was there but he didn't find such emotions in her eyes. 

"Yes, she was kria and it was last time she had come to this house. I will tell sharon to not to call her." Rey answered her, he doesn't want her to feel insecure because of his ex coming to their house everyday. 

"No-No! Rey, i didn't meant in bad way. I have no problem with her coming here till she stay away from you, I know she is sharon's friend and it will be wrong to ask her to not to call her friend at home." Taani spoke with honesty, letting him know that she really doesn't have any problem with Kria, She knows his past doesn't matter to him anymore. He has moved on, and belong to her only. Rey felt blessed having such understanding partner in his life. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his arms. 

"I trust you, Rey, i trust your love." Taani whispered, giving his much needed relief. This is what he wanted, her faith in him and their love. They stayed in each others arms, her fingers were playing with the buttons of his shirt. Rey pulled her more close to him, he slide his hand inside her saree, caressing her bare waist.

"Taani, can i ask you something?" Rey spoke suddenly, gaining her attention. Taani lifted her head and look at him. She gave him a small smile.

"What do you think about babies?"

"Babies! I love them, they are so adorable and cute." Taani answered with smile.

"And, what do you think about having a baby, our own?" Rey asked her while gazing down at her intensely. Taani grew nervous, the thought of having his baby thrill her, made her heart swell with happy but was she really ready to have their own baby?

"Taani, what happened?" Rey asked her, when he noticed how nervous and hesitate she was, he cursed himself for bringing the 'baby' topic.

"Woh..Woh-"

"Taani, you know that you can tell me anything without hesitation, tell me what happened?" 

"Rey, I know it's been more than 3 years we got marriage, and it's time to think about starting family but I don't think i'm ready for that yet. But that doesn't mean i don't want baby, I want it, i want to give birth to your child but its..it's just that, I'm not ready emotionally-" Taani spoke in low tone, hoping she wouldn't have hurt him. He looked quiet happy. She was nervous, he could see that. He knew after what had happened after their marriage, it was too early for them to have a baby, she might be physically ready but not mentally, and he understands that.

"Sh. I understand you, and i respect your opinion. Never be afraid of putting your thoughts forward. I know baby is a big responsibility, and we will have our baby when we both will be ready. When you are ready, physically & emotionally." Rey assured her, his words made her smile.

"Thanks for understanding me, Rey." Taani gave a small peck on his lips.

"I'll never impose my decisions on you, in this relation, You have equal right." Rey whispered against her lips, taani closed her eyes as he leaned and captured her lips in slow sensuous kiss. Which was ended up in both of them being in bed, half naked. They still haven't consummated their wedding, they decided to take things slow before, but now, as their love it increasing, it is becoming difficult for both of them to control themselves, not gave into their desires but still they are trying as they want to make their first time special.

Please do leave your feedback :)

princess_tara thumbnail
awesome updates 
i love Rey he was behaving like love sick puppy following Taani everywhere
ok he was worried for her i agree it was kind of cute
and the way he tried to take her pain away by his kisses was really sweet 
only one complain Kria😡 i so hate her 
i hope next time woh na ho 
update next part soon

Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
wow wonderful uodate taarey understanding each other nice next update soon...
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That Bitch 😡 kria she shld die in hell :/
So rey friends wanted to celebrate his bday but glad that rey said no aww I love rey holding taani hand while eating kria go & die bitch aww rey went behind taani to see if she is already or no rey kissing taani belly to reduce her pain sexy way ;) ohhh taani is not ready for babies now love that rey understand her and is with her but its becoming difficult for both of them to control I am excited for rey Bday thanks for PM
Sneha2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing
Chpt28-
Kriya was really jealous when she came to know his wife had return
Rey is such a besharam 
Hawww can kriya anyway we can't accept anything else from her
Awww Rey is such a caring husband love him best husband

Chpt-29
Rey was right they should not call kriya at home it will be better
Awww taani is such a sweetheart