bolly_babe thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey everyone, i don't know if someone has started this topic or no, i dont know if some of u noticed it or not but the truth is that there was a mistake in the second round of the grand finale episode.

in one of the songs that west sang in the second round, they pressed the buzzer during the second clip, but juhi parmar gave them plus 30 instead of 20. so technically central won, not west.

before u start arguing with me please watch the video again and then comment. if there has been a miscalculation i think we should all write to the antakshri team so that they can publically apologiz to asavri and priyanka and they should be given the title of ultimate little stars.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bolly_babe thumbnail
well i guess someone has started this topic already, so i guess mods can close it or whatever
love_rucha thumbnail
well even i have noticed that thing...
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
id itn notice it....but now v really hsud tel dem....coz central desrve d malaysia trip...dne y wil west hav it???? 😡 its really unfair
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i observed tht too n u r right they shud hav got 20
cool_pooja thumbnail
Omg!! This is soooo unfair!
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
den d str ppl must no deir mistake n apologise onscreen
manny2rock thumbnail
I don't trust the whole antakshari thing...im sure they have a plan...they choose who they want to win.... NORTH was doing g8 but all of sudden they were 3rd.... howz dat possible....
~PuNk PrInCeSs~ thumbnail
i was 2 busy mournin over norths defeat 2 notice this..but it is definetely unfair! poor asawri n priyanka