Episode of Maddy's heartbreaks XD

The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
H e l l o KTHTMD forum waasis (Copying Psycho here😆)

So I made this post to talk about the episode but first I want to fangirl about the two hunks of the show. How boyish was Raj looking today. I loved how the suit made him look though it was Maddy's 🤔. And My My Maddy was so Manly☺️ Even in the plain white shirt. Koyal was looking ethereal as always. 

Today's episode can be summed up into what true friendship is and how much can you sacrifice for them. Koyal's dialogue with Raj when she decided to go with Maddy was really good and sensible actually. The scene between Ghosh baboo and Koyal's mother was a bit bland. 😆

PS : What is Maddy studying that he has to do so much revision?🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry double post :/Edited by -MirchiExpress- - 8 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Raj and maddy both were looking so hot ❤️Ahh!!! Raj-koyal and Maddy -koyal Both jodi's have great chemistry ..
I really dont want to end up falling for a jodi , only to have it changed So i am shipping Maddy-koyal 😆and from todays epi it's clear that they will end up together .So I just hope now cvs and ekta will not disappoint me with multiple marriages tracks 😆
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MirchiExpress-

Raj and maddy both were looking so hot ❤️Ahh!!! Raj-koyal and Maddy -koyal Both jodi's have great chemistry ..
I really dont want to end up falling for a jodi , only to have it changed So i am shipping Maddy-koyal 😆and from todays it's clear that they will end up together .So I just hope now cvs and ekta will not disappoint me with multiple marriages tracks 😆

@bold Eggjactly😆
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
actually it was a glance in their friendship
maddy knows koyal loves raj but still he have no bad feelings for raj...koyal respects maddy...raj too allowed koyal to leave him alone only for maddy..
sweet..
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
First I felt so bad for maddy when koyal went to the ball with him but after I was glad that she didn't break her commitment with maddy...I'm liking maddy and his selfless unconditional love for koyal.