SS 53 Software Symphony - Page 44

Posted: 8 years ago
Super cute update...
😳 😳
Originally posted by taramira

Dekho Kya ho gaya hai Aaj Kal ki ladkiyon ko...steamy update maang rahe hain...hawww! Humein dekho susheel, Grahani types, Kabhi maangte nahi Lekin mil jaaye to naa bhi nahi karte, kyunki naa Karna hamari sanskriti ke khilaaf hai.πŸ˜‰

🀣 πŸ˜†Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Aina91

hume laaga jab tak hum aise maza nahin le lete shaadi tak,tab tak RnB aur II ke padhkar man ko 'santust' kar lete hai..πŸ˜‰

Hai Ram, hai Ram Maine KUCHCH nahi suna.
You are so right Sri, this time round, he'll be very anxious while in Paris and will want to rush back. She is an enticement, he won't be able to resist. The whole episode of II being hurt by Rb's precious conquests, taught him a bit or two about his own feelings for II...he won't be able to stay away for long and will rush back not only because of the baby but He won't want to be away from II for very long. Badal Gaya hai dude. 
Ek M se mulakaat agar ho jaye...to Use AUR achchi Tarah Samajh  aa jayega.
Originally posted by taramira

Hai Ram, hai Ram Maine KUCHCH nahi suna.

aapne toh padha hai πŸ˜†
If she doesn't show him her bulged belly for two days continuously in Skype, third day he will be in MM...

Hope the separation is less than a month..

Mere DIL ki tamanna Subbu n his mom come across Dude and glowing pregnant II in Malai Mandir...
Chachi hissing like nagin about II's pregnancy
Nisha aapka maun vrat hai Kya? Kuchhc to bolo...
II and Lasya❀️..Lasya will walk in couple of months.. Dude walked in 9 months if I remember?

Just caught the 2 updates.

She is super cute RnB the eternal charmer. Love the way he he asks her to cap her fights ... Like moms asking kids to wait in "the room " πŸ˜ƒ

I will have said this earlier too... Will never get tired of saying this I love your little touches a LOT!

I love how you have added the smell of vibhuti /agar bati( Shravu), rose ( Nandu) and smoke from the camp fire! That's how pregnancy isn't it? II who was sensitive to citrusy and lemony is now over sensitive to all smells 😳

Very well done Nisha ⭐️Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

If she doesn't show him her bulged belly for two days continuously in Skype, third day he will be in MM...

Hope the separation is less than a month..

Mere DIL ki tamanna Subbu n his mom come across Dude and glowing pregnant II in Malai Mandir...
Chachi hissing like nagin about II's pregnancy

I dont think they can stay even a fortnight away from each other...remember him flying to Sydney ? he has tested his endurance and Nisha has foreshadowed events to come is a guessπŸ˜‰