Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Wonderful update Pooja! Love with this story :) 
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update
hate vishesh
rey will teach her lesson
hope rey will help taani to come out
cont soon
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update dear...
Taarey lost their baby...
soo sad...
Now How Rey take care of Taani..???
I'm excited to read further...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 2

In afternoon, Taani got discharged from hospital. Rey took her to his house. On their way, taani was so scared. She was clinging onto him, scared if someone hurt her. Her condition was breaking him from inside, only he knew how he had stopped himself from breaking down. What fate had turn his girl into? how badly he wanted to see the old taani, the one who used to smile, who used to laugh. Rey wiped his tears away and entered his bedroom where she was sleeping. Rey stare at her sleeping form, even in her sleep the painful look didn't disappeared from her face.

Rey sat on the edge of the bed, just staring at the angel sleeping on his bed. His gaze fall over her belly, something stir in him. He moved close to her. With shivering hand he touched her belly. He closed his eyes and let his tears trickle down his cheeks. His baby was there, growing in her womb but before he could even about its existence, his baby died the painful death. 

"I won't leave you, vishesh. You will pay for it." Rey thought to himself, he wiped his tears away and stood up. Taking out his cell phone from his pocket, he dialed number of his father's lawyer who is also a family friend of singhania's.

"Hello, uncle. Actually i need your help.." Rey told the whole matter to lawyer, Mr. Anuj Kapoor who is very famous and respected lawyer in india. 

"Alright, Reyaansh. I'll collect her medical reports from hospital and filed a case against him. Case if very strong from our side, and If everything goes right then i don't think court will even ask for taani to appear in court to give her statement." Anuj answered from the other side of call.

"Thank you so much, uncle." Rey was satisfied with his move, he will do everything in hand to get vishesh punish for his sins. After talking to anuj, rey cut the call and was about to moved back into his room but the ring of his cell phone stopped him. He checked the caller id, it was sharon.

"Yes, Sharon."

"Rey, Where the hell are you? Did you forgot, today you had to go to meet NYC academy dean with kria for affiliation? How could you forget about this?" Sharon shouted from the other side of call. Rey closed his eyes, he wasn't really in state to handle anything else.

"Sorry, Sharon. I can't come." Rey replied, for him his taani was important than anything else. It was time when his taani need him most.

"What? Are you serious, Rey? If we didn't got affiliation then we won't be able to open our dance academy." Sharon reminded him, he could feel anger in her voice but at that time he didn't care.

"Sorry, sharon but i can't come." Rey apologized before he cut the call and entered the room. He rushed to her when he saw her mumbling something in her sleep, she was sweating, her breathing was ragged. 

"Pl..plea..se..d.don't..k..kill..m.my..ba..baby.." Rey knew she has having nightmare, he grabbed her hand and rubbed her palms. Waking her up can scare her more. He caressed her head, tears brimmed in his eyes as she kept pleading to not to hit her in her sleep.

"Taani, taani. Please, relax, love. I'm here with you, i won't let anyone you. You are safe." Rey whispered in ear, his tone soothing  & sweet. She started breathing heavily, Rey couldn't see her like that. His heart bleed seeing her condition and anger toward vishesh for breaking his angel to this extent.

"Taani-" Rey whispered, he gently wrapped his arm around her, and hugged her. He was careful to not to put to much pressure over her that might hurt her. Her eyes snapped open with jerk, she was scared of someone touching her, now. 

"No, Please." She cried in fear, Rey detached himself hearing her cry. He cupped her face in his palms.

"What happened, taani? I'm with you, i won't hurt you, you know that, don't you." Rey whispered in broken tone. It killed him seeing his love getting scared of him but he couldn't blame her, she had gone through so much that its hard for to trust anyone around her.

Taani look at him, she found him staring down at her with love visible in her eyes. Rey smiled lightly at her when he saw her calm once she noticed its him. It gave little hope in his heart that he hadn't lost her completely, the old taani is still there who trust him.

"No one will hurt you, taani. Relax. I'm here to protect you." Rey caressed her head lovingly as he spoke. He gently wiped her tears. 

"Taani, you must be hungry, I'll go and bring something for you to eat." Rey said to her, he tried getting up but she held his hand and stopped him, his heart skipped a beat feeling her soft touch on his wrist.

"I'm not hungry." Taani whispered. Rey sighed and held her hand in his.

"No, Taani. Please eat something, you have to take your medicines too" Rey told her. Taani nodded in no, She wasn't feeling like eating anything.

"Why? Are you in pain? Should i call the doctor?" Rey asked her softly. Rey sat on bed beside her, and kept her hand on her cheek, conscious with his every move. He doesn't want to get scared again. He won't be able see fear in her hazel orbs. 

"No doctor can help me with my pain." Taani whispered as tears streamed down her cheeks. Rey cried along with her, after all his pain is same as her, but he knew her pain is more bigger than his, after all its her who was having that little life in her womb and she lost it. Her pain can not be describe in words.

After Rey calmed her and made her sleep again, he walked inside the washroom to wash his face. His eyes were blood shot red after crying. He stare at her sleeping figure for a while before he walked out of the room as outside sharon & Kria had come to meet him. Rey closed the door of his room as he exit the room.

"Rey" Kria exclaimed happily as she saw him coming toward them. 

"Rey, what happened to you?" Sharon asked him seeing his blood shot red eyes. Kria too threw concerned filled looks at him.

"Nothing, Sharon. You guys say, what are guys doing here?" Rey asked them, sitting on couch opposite to them.

"Well, somehow Kria had managed to get her NYC academy dean to see our presentation tomorrow as we couldn't meet him today. So tomorrow you have to go with Kria to meet him else day after tomorrow he is going back new york." Sharon told her, Rey thought over it. Going out of the house means leaving taani alone at home which he can not do. He knew now he has to take a decision. His taani or His dance. He has to chose one. Though it was his dream to open a dance academy but taani is also important to him. For once he can leave with his dance but not without her. She his other half, he will die without her.

"Sorry, Sharon but i can't come. Infact, for few days, I won't be coming college and won't be able to go with kria. You & Swayum can go with her." Rey told her, Kria & sharon stare at him in shocked. It was his dream to open an academy and now he is ignoring it like it didn't matter to him. This was not like the Rey they knew.

"What? But Rey, dance academy is your dream then how can you back out? You know that it will be harmful for your career, don't you?" Kria spoke gaining his attention. 

"I know that, guys. But Please try understanding me this time, I have some more important things in hands right now and I don't thing i can leave them because of academy." Rey said to them. His statement shocked them further more.

"Rey? Is that really you? Since when other things become more important to you than your dance?" 

"Sharon, please, not now. I'm really not up for some argument. Hope you guys understand that." Rey pleaded to them, He wished he could tell them truth but couldn't, first he needs to take care of taani and make her little more better before he tell everyone about what had happened. Because at this moment, she wasn't in state to understand anything, she is in pain and doesn't need people sympathizing or questioning her about the things that hurt her.

"Alright, Rey. It's your decision. We will not force you. I'll try handling the authorities alone." Kria smiled at him as she spoke. Rey nodded at her, Kria look at sharon who nodded at her in response and biding adieu to him they both left his house. Leaving him busy in his thoughts, he can build the academy later but he can not mend his broken angel later. She needs him now and he will be there, beside her on every step. He will put her & her needs before anything else.

Hope you liked the update.

Kria is not negative here. Tired of making her villain 😆 

Do leave your feedback :)
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Poo i love your stories so much... But why again kriya... 
Really can't comment more will tell u later.
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awsm update rey taani ko ish condition main dakh kar pain main emotional ..
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice update
and very emotional
i just hope rey
erases taani's pain
update soon next prt
waiting...
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2