Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^ Thanks for the LU dear! :)
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sumit guy's family comes with shagun for marriage. Urmi says Diya has not agreed yet. Just then Diya comes and gives her consent. Urmi asks to think over. Shaurya hears all this with a bouquet in his hand and tears in his eyes. Diya says she likes sumit and woh accha ladka hai etc. Bade papa says diya ko pasand hai toh sahi hai.

Bouquet falls from Shaurya hands and sad song playing. Urmi sees him ans asks him to come and tells the news of diya agreeing to marry sumit. Oh! Already shagun ceremony is being held! 

Chaar din me shaadi ka mahurat😲 nahi toh 3 saal baad😆. Yeh sumit ke gharwale itne jaldbaazi kyun kar rahe hai. Y'day i thought Urmi ne set kiya hoga yeh ladkewalon ko. Aaj sab kuch confusing hai.

Shaurya meets diya in the balcony, says toh finally shaadi kar rahi ho. Then says tum bahut khubsurat ho and koi bhi accha ladka milsaktha hai. I will help😆. haa! He pulls her and asks meri aankhon me dekho. Pyaar dikha... uski ankhon me😆. She defends sumit. She says sumit khush rakhega - shaadi usse karni chahiye jo tumhe pyaar kartha ho and all that. Diya leaves and hits somewhere shaurya catches her😆. Romantic song plays.

I think Diya knows that shaurya loves her
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 8 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can I just say I really hate this.😭
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There was a dream scene initially it seems. I missed that.

Badi maa is twisting diya's arms😲. She says some more nonsense about diya. She warns that noone should know that diya agreed because of her threats. Urmi comes there and badi maa starts her pretending nice drama. Tomorrow marriage saree shopping. NBT yaad aaraha hai. Lagtha hai shaurya will select the saree.

Next day! Saree shopping on at sinha house. Shaurya comes there. Urmi asks him to select saree. Cheeku comes to sinha house. He sees marriage preparation and is surprised. I think he thought shaurya and diya ki shaadi horahi hai😕. He says kal baat huyi and aaj shaadi.

Precap for monday: Badi vamp plans to kill diya😲 

Today was again a super fast episode.Wonder why😕
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 8 years ago
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
04/09/2015
Sinha house...
Shaurya is running up the stairs calling Diya...he reaches Diya who is in her thoughts..he snaps fingers in front of her face...

"Don't you always say I am khadoos? That I should love? I am in love now. Never thought it'll happen with me."

[Shaurya tries to be causal, but stammers adorably :D ]

Diya is super excited and ask specifics.

And SHaurya goes down on his knees.

"It's you. Will you marry me? I love you"

[His face is alight, eyes hold so much, Ah! :D ]

NOW, Come out of dreamworld, everyone! It was all the loverboy's daydream as he's driving home :D

Sumit's family reach Sinha house with Shagun and Diya says yes.
Shaurya, who is at threshold with a bouquet, is stunned.

[@Arpita Dey again, predictions come true again...]

Shaurya hidess the fallen bouquet behind the door and wipes his tears. Urmi calls him inside.
[Urmi seemed to see him wiping his tears, but she didn't show much reaction...Maybe she just saw him wiping his face?]
Shaurya struggles to hold a smile over the anguish he is feeling.

Ishani comes near Shaurya and says how cute the couple look together.

Panditji declares that the next auspicious day is after four days...or else, have to wait for three years..Damini again manipulates Diya to agree.

[Ah, heart went out to Shaurya just then, wanting to take away at least a bit of that pain...]

Night time, upstairs living room...
Shaurya and Diya...

Shaurya can't hold back his words on seeing Diya and is not happy with the hasty marriage...he approaches her:
"You are beautiful...you'll get anyone..me..."

Diya is shocked but Shaurya hurriedly modifies his words:
"Me...let me help...I'll find a better one for you"

Diya does not relent. SHaurya loses a bit of his control and catches hold of Diya's arms, shaking her slightly.

"Look at me, my eyes...do you see love?"
Again, before DIya could see the truth completely, he adds:
"Do you see love..in Sumit's eyes?"

[I was a bit afraid, again wondering whether Diya would flinch away...But she does not seem to mind Shaurya's presence at all...Her trust is that deep in him? :-) ] 

Diya recalls her previous disastrous experience in love and says she no longer knows the definition of love.

"I'll help you in finding a new definition for love. Do you love him? There  should be friendship first. And then, love. You and SHAURYA will be happy together."

[Oops! Be careful Shaurya! At this rate, I think he'll confess soon...]

Diya looks up at SHaurya with an unreadable look...

[She has started getting hints, I guess...I hope...]

"Sumit" She corrects nonchalantly.

"And one should marry a person who loves you rather than the one you love."

As she excuses herself saying it's very late, Shaurya intones the same.

[Diya, did you mean that it is time to go to bed or that it's too late to change your decision as SHaurya intoned? ]

Diya has walked away, but collides with the sofa and is about to fall down...
SHaurya comes to her at the nick of time and saves her from the fall...
Her hair blows to her face and graces Shaurya's too...

He closes his eyes for a moment.

[Loved that bit :-) Kunal and his expressions! ]

He slowly moves the hair from her face and Diya straightens up. Without a word, she hurries off.
[She didn't utter even a "Sir" :-) ]

Damini in DIya's room...
She doesn't hesitate to manhandle DIya...she threatens Diya not to change her decision now and asks her to act cheerful.
Just then, Urmi arrives and Damini puts on her act...

Everyone in the living room...DIya is choosing saree and jewellery..
Shaurya comes over and Urmi asks him to select saree.
"Ladka to select kiya, ye kya cheez"
Diya and Shaurya looks at each other...

Chiku arrives just then. As Urmi breaks the news of Diya's marriage, Chiku is stunned:

"What! Talks happened yesterday and preparation from today itself?"

Shaurya is anxious whether he'll spill the beans...

Precap showed that Damini is behind Sumit and his family...@Jayasree your doubt tuned true...

shwetaCCBM thumbnail
I loved loved loved today's episode. . I'm so in love with shaya best pair on screen ever... I don't want to lose this show love u Neha Sargam u are amazing 😳
hgfedcba1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 one thing i cant understand why they move story sooo fast . lots of things happened in one epi why 
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hgfedcba1

one thing i cant understand why they move story sooo fast . lots of things happened in one epi why

I think so the focus would shift to Ishaani. If Shaurya and Diya aren't sorted out by than, who will come to her rescue. Which I'm pretty sure will be needed in the very near future. I don't trust that actor dude at all.Edited by Ginny87 - 8 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Diya looked really pretty.  Damini is a piece of work. I hope her family learns about her bad deeds.
Maybe chikku will reveal to Urmi that Shaurya loves Diya.
shwetaCCBM thumbnail

Neha Sargam love every bit of u and diya...Dak rocks and watching it because is u miss ur interviews and ur bubbly and chirpy side and songs of course. .miss dak already.. shaya rocks