Mesmerizing IshRa- Index of my Works (added more on pg 3)

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all since i now have 2 TS and 1 SS on this forum which has been completed and wish to write alot more in future😉 , thought of making an index which will be helpful to u guys as well as myself. this one's for all my readers who read my work and loved me , it is becoz of u guys that i am in a position to make and index.😃
also a special mention to IshRa/DivAn who made me fall in love wid them soo crazily that i started writing. u guys rock , just keep up the good work.
 here it goes 
Mesmerizing IshRa -Index of my Works😊

TS

1. Understanding Each Other and Moving Ahead- (part of Song OS thon) moh moh ke dhage 😉 (completed)

what happens when raman who had been beahving rudely wid ishita for days is finally confronted by her. what follows is an emotional confrontation between the two.

2. Teri Galliyan (completed)- in a party ishita gets upset as she misunderstands that raman is ashamed of her. what does raman do to pacify his paagal madrasan😆😳

3. 3 Shot- She Remains Awake 4 Me (completed)- what happens when a small mu between ishra draw them apart due to their egos and insecurities over a trivial matter? will raman be able to make ishita understand that he was nt completely wrong? will ishita forgive him?

4. Hum Marr Jaayenge (completed)- Two Shot- after raman gets depressed due to aadi, how does ishita bring him back to life again? 

5. Dard tumko bhi hai dard humko bhi hai (completed) - a TS when ishra are separated 4 a night after a stupid fight over a trivial issue. will they be able to live without each other for long?? how will they get back? to know read on. 

link - LINK

6. TS- Tum Dena Saath Mera ( completed) - how ISHRA  help each other in problems and confess their love at the end.

link for part 1- Part 1
link for part 2- Part 2

FS

A Day 2 Forget?? (completed) - when ishu is sad on her previous broken engagement day raman spends an entire day wid her cheering her up , trying to make her forget that day. will raman succeed? will ishu forget that sad day? to know read on

Yeh Kaisi Jagah (completed)- when ishita is broken by molestation fiasco...will raman be able to get his JKR back?? read on to know 

link- LINK

SS/FF
1. Love doesn't Lessen, Infact it Deepens (completed)- originally started as an OS but became an SS. what happens when ishita leaves raman and family after raman lies to her abt ruhi's custody and ishita loses ruhi? they meet again after an year, will raman be able to seek forgiveness and take ishita back home to complete his family?😉

link- Thread 1

2. Filmy Hum Filmy Tum (completed) - just started wid this one and it has no relation wid yhm's story, raman and ishita in totally different premise wid a full on filmy story. ishita, a PR manager in b-town and raman the current heartthrob come together to work after years. sparks are bound to fly becoz they have a past!! will their story have a happy ending?

thread 2 
link- Thread 2

3. Bonded by the Baby (ongoing) - a sensitive take on surrogacy where ishita is the surrogate for raman and dead shagun's chid. will love happen 4 ishra?? different from show completely.
link- Thread 1

Special Posts

1. YHM 600 Episodes celebration post-has ishra/divan selfies

2. KP Bday Celebration post- has different shades of rkb

series
Revisiting Old YHM 1- post reminiscing old era of yhm
link- LINK
Revisiting Old YHM 2
link- LINK
Revisiting Old YHM 3
link- LINK
Revisiting old YHM 4
link- LINK
Revisiting Old YHM 5 
link- LINK
HAPPY 2ND BDAY YHM - Revisiting Old YHM 6 
link- LINK
IshRa SPA Hattrick spcl post pt 1 and 2 
link- LINK
IshRa SPA Hattrick spcl post pt 3
link- LINK

Love❤️
Shivangi
Edited by shivangi838 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations!!!!! 🥳 🥳
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats dear

please write more dear want more wonderful stories like this from you dear

make us stick on your stories dear

rk654 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats and thanks for index
shivangi838 thumbnail

😳thank u all for ur wishes guys 😃
shivangi838 thumbnail
hey all new ss started today has been added 2 index😉
mishika_tee thumbnail
Hey .. I love your stories. 😊😊
Specially  

Love Doesn't Lessen In fact it deepens . 

It was awesome. I read the whole story within 2 days. Keep writing. Your doing a great job. 😊😊 All the best.
shivangi838 thumbnail
new ts and special post added in main index 😉
shivangi838 thumbnail

u r most welcome😃