Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran_kartik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
To be very frank I am thoroughly confused...  
What is Ishita upto?  completely insane. aur make Raman also mad.
If she doesn't like to marry raman, she can protest and get married to Subbu.
Looks like a total mess

Will see how things shape up
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chp 7

so many suspense
who is that stranger...subbu πŸ€”
someone is drugging ishita by chocolates 😲
 family comes to know that they spent night together
subbu is suspicious...he is behaving sweetly with ishita
poor raman πŸ˜’
thanks for pm
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chp 8

helpless raman πŸ˜’ can't see him like this
plz bring him back in action πŸ˜‰
dr.steve,shravan what do they want from ishita πŸ˜•
ishita is choosing subbu over raman πŸ˜”
loving d pace of this story dear 😊
will wait for next update😳
divazfankau thumbnail
yeh kya ho rah hai
ishita aise kaise kar sakti
first time I dosn't like her
bechara raman lover her so much
aur subu use toh marneka dil karta hai
all confusion kya ho raha hsi
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Gaya... Yeh kya Kia.. Yeh kiu Kia... Mujhe kuch samaj ni a raha.
Subbu ya whosoever is behind Ishita k peeche q padha hai.
Ishu pagal hai... Subbu yuck.
Raman pagal Ho jayega for sure

I'm also getting mad writing it
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: rufana10

</div><div>
chp 7

so many suspense
who is that stranger...subbu πŸ€”
someone is drugging ishita by chocolates 😲
family comes to know that they spent night together
subbu is suspicious...he is behaving sweetly with ishita
poor raman πŸ˜’
thanks for pm

Glad you liked it dear   πŸ˜Š
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_kartik

To be very frank I am thoroughly confused...

What is Ishita upto? completely insane. aur make Raman also mad.
If she doesn't like to marry raman, she can protest and get married to Subbu.
Looks like a total mess

Will see how things shape up

I know...everyone's confused so is me πŸ˜†
This mess can't be cleared so soon πŸ˜‰
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: rufana10

</div><div>
chp 8

helpless raman πŸ˜’ can't see him like this
plz bring him back in action πŸ˜‰
dr.steve,shravan what do they want from ishita πŸ˜•
ishita is choosing subbu over raman πŸ˜”
loving d pace of this story dear 😊
will wait for next update😳

Heee..I hope you are understanding it πŸ˜†
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: divazfankau

yeh kya ho rah hai
ishita aise kaise kar sakti
first time I dosn't like her
bechara raman lover her so much
aur subu use toh marneka dil karta hai
all confusion kya ho raha hsi

I'll try to solve the confusion soon 😳
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Hi Kutties...😊
A surprise update
FLASHBACK IN ITALICS
Not proofread
So ignore typos
Enjoy reading πŸ€—

Chapter-9

ME-E-E-E

"Always remember that you've only a second place in my life."
Ishita mumbled throwing her ring in the holy fire. Raman was speechless. She literally pushed in her finger inside the ring while Raman looked on puzzled.

Marrying her is ludicrousy. He very well know it. What he feels for her is rubbish. Meanigless. Still he is bound to do such hellish charades for the sake of his papa.

"I hate you damn it." Raman gritted his teeth.

Ishita was oblivious of the trauma Raman was going on. When she was normal thinking whatever is happening is because of her disease he is after finding out the reality. She was impulsivr. An attraction which he had never felt for someone else. A kind of protectiveness...possessiveness coursed in his system for her. But that doesn't mean that he want to marry her! He can never even think of placing her as his wife. That was an unbearable thought!

It has been a week that his marriage has commenced for the next month. It was literally a business. If he will not marry Ishita, her mother threatened to destroy his family. He could still feel the wrath of the old woman who rammed his cabin to warn him.

"Don't feel guilty for Subbu when you've not have an ounce of regret or guilt for doing that to my daughter." Mrs Iyer said sternly while taking a seat across the table.

Raman looked at the strong headed woman in awe. How she barged in to his cabin and made him silent with her confindently waving hands. No wonder her husband himself is scared of her.

"You should understand the situation aunty...Main jaan bujhkar nahin kiya yeh sab." Raman said in a low tone.

[I didn't do it intentionally]

"OK. We've already done with that. Ab main bas yeh kehane keliye ayi hun ki tum...Ishita ke life mein Subbu ko lana band karo. It's a warning...if...if you'll keep on supporting her on this matter...I'll destroy you so badly. You will never know what went wrong but you will lose everything." She hissed diabolically pointing her indexfinger at him.

[I come to ask you to stop supporting Ishita on the matter of Subbu]

"Are you threatening me?" Raman asked in disbelief.

"Wow...so you're brilliant enough!" She exclaimed while getting out of his cabin.

"Balaaa...!!!" Raman shouted loud.

The poor PA ran to him with a notepad in his hand. Raman was there sitting like a ghost who is hungry for eras. Bala shivered fearing the fury of his boss. He somehow poured a glass of water which in no time smashed the floor making Bala stand there frozen.

"I needa go sonewhere...a peaceful place." Raman finally said making Bala take a breath.

"Beach?" Bala's voice came out like a buzzing owing to his fear.

Raman took his blazer and got out for the destination while Bala followed. Asking the driver to give him the car key he got in to leave whilst Bala looked on in confusion. He opened the door of the passenger seat for Bala where he hesitantly sat.

"I won't eat you up!" Raman said jokingly making Bala release a sigh.

"Vaise...family kaise hai?" Raman tried to sound normal.

[How's your family?]

"Apko mujhse kuch poochne keliye introduction ki koyi zaroorat nahin hai sir." Bala said knowing well that Raman is in need of him.

[You don't need an introduction for asking me something]

Raman went silent by Bala's words. He was wondering how this man, a mere employ of him know him this much! Then why can't his papa just understand him! A lot of questions popped up in his mind when they reached the beach. Bala led him to a secluded place so that he can feel better. Raman sat on the salty sand enjoying the tickling waves. Bala stood guarding his boss constantly checking his mobile for important calls and mails.

"I don't have a lot of friends Bala. To be short...I don't have one now when...I'm badly in need of." Raman stated looking at the emptiness of fulness before him and beyond his reach.

"Take me" Bala said instantly and closed his mouth with his palm fearing what if his boss got offended by his silly words.

Raman asked Bala to sit next to him. Bala obeyed. A lot of differences were there between them. He was a billionaire and Bala was his PA. They can't be good friends in a short span of time. It will take a lot. Raman looked at the spaces between them where a fat man can sit luxuriously. A sarcastic smile decked up his lips making Bala turn to him. Without wasting a second Raman adjusted next to Bala. He tried his best to adapt. He wanted a shoulder and that was Bala.

"Bolo Raman...kya hua?" Bala's words came out spontaneously spraying a friendly aroma all around there.

[Tell me Raman what happened?]

In no time Raman spat out all that happened with him in the past week. Bala was dumbfound. He couldn't say a word. Raman just cried saying how his papa is ignoring him thinking that it was all his mistake. How his mummiji is not talking to him the way she used to do. Bala just took him in a side hug and consoled him like an elder brother.

"Ab...tum kya chahte ho? Do you love her? Do you really want to marry her for real? Is Subbu your problem?" Bala asked confused.

[What you want?]

"I just want to get out of this mess. I don't love her. What I feel for her is completely physical. But sometimes I myself is confused of my feelings. And coming to marriage...I hate marriage...kids blah blah blah...Surely not her. I don't want to marry her. She is not my type. And she only love that Subbu. I can't think of sharing my life with a woman who loves another man! Subbu is never my concern. To say...nothing is my concern but me. I really want to escape this shit." Raman explained animatedly.

"So...why did you feel jealous? Why you feel she is special?" There came Bala's serious interrogation.

"Because I'm the first man to touch her. It was me who...which made me feel a special feeling for her. It happens. I think it can happen with everyone." Raman tried to provehis feelings.

"I've an idea. But it will work only if you're hundred percent sure that you don't love her. Varna..." Bala said turning to him.

"I'm sure yaar. You just help me. Kya plan hai...Subbu aur Ishita ki shaadi karvadun?" Raman asked like a kid earning a smack on his shoulder by Bala.

[Let's get Subbu and Ishita married]

"Agar Subbu aur Ishita ka shaadi hoga tab bhi problem tumhe hoga nah...So my plan is..."

[You'll be in trouble if Subbu and Ishita gets married]

Sametime in Shagun's clinic, she was a mess. She doesn't know how to concentrate on her profession. Rather,she wanted the help of a psychiartist to manage her stress. She wanted someone to help her get out of this problem.

"Surprise..." There came a familiar masculine voice breaking her trance.

"Oh...Abhi...I missed you so much..." Shagun ran towards him and crushed him in her embrace.

"I missed you too sweetheart. I came straight from the airport to meet you. Hmm...how is Anu?" He inquired while kissing her.

"Voh...hai...ghar main. Kal raat aya. There was a three days study tour." Shagun stammered.

[Home. Came last night]

"Hmm...yeah I remember." He said making her sit on the chair.

"Hum...ghar chalte hai nah..." Shagun asked kissing his chin.

"Hmm...sure" He replied smiling naughtily mistaking her words.

They walked out of the hospital hand in hand. Shagun placed her head on Abhi's shoulder ensuing to her unbearable tension on her daughter's future and Ishita's life.

"Anu ki 7th birthday hai nah kal. Kya special plan kiya hai tune? Main toh use ek damakedar surprise denewala hun!" Abhi said excitedly making Shagun's eyes well up.

[Tomorrow is Anu's 7the b'day. What you planned? I'm going to give her a surprise]

"Ashok hote toh..." Shagun's words trailed off making Abhi uncomfortable.

[If there was Ashok...]

He loosened his grip on her and unlocked the car. The affectionate and romantic air became silent and worried.

Abhimanyu Ragav could face anything in the world but the fact that his wife Shagun was once Mrs Shagun Ashok Khanna. He married her out of his unconditional love for her while she considered him to be a good father for her daughter, Ananya Ashok Khanna. Shagun became an introvert after Ashok's unexpected demisal. It was Raman and Abhi's companionship which revived her. She broke the shell and came out of it for her one year old daughter. It has been only two years that they got married for the sake of Ananya. She is trying hard to be comfortable with him. Nevertheless, his antics made her remember Ashok which always destroyed their personal life. She completely failed to live with Abhi in the real sense of being a man and wife.

"I'm sorry Abhi..." She said feeling guilty for bringing her late husband in their private life.

"It's not OK yaar Shagun...It's not at all OK." He said disappointed.

Shagun was out of words. How will she manage to let him touch her. Whenever he approaches her she feels uncomfortable. Some cosy moments with him is what she stored. Whenever she ends up in bed with him she feels unusually tensed. He being so considerate never forced himself on her. But how will she explain him that she still loves only Ashok and cannot stand someone else's proximty?

"Akka...I need to talk to you."
Mihika came making a serious face.

She sat next to Ishita earning a quizzical look from her. Mihika cleared her throat to start her blabbering. Ishita was already irritated thus she feigned ignorance to Mihika's voice.

"Akka I'm serious. Why did you do that? How could you do that?" Mihika asked scratching her head in anger.

"See Miku...I don't remember a thing. So just leave that. If you don't mind...suggest a way to escape this damn marriage." Ishita said firmly putting aside the magazine in hand.

That was when he mobile rang blinking "CONFUSION".

"Yeh Confusion kaun hai?" Mihika asked laughing.

[Who's thus confusion?]

Ishita felt embarrassed and took the call without replying Mihika.

"Hello...Raman..." She voiced softly.

"Ghar pe kaun kaun hai?" He asked hastely.

[Who else are home?]

"What the..." She was about to lash out at him but stopped midway hearing him saying, "Oh please...don't get any ideas. I want to talk to you...Call Subbu also...only if there is no one else."

"Yahan sirf main aur Miku hai." Ishita pouted.

[Here's only me and Miku]

"Yeah whatever. I'll be there in fifteen minutes." He declared and disconnected the call.

"What is he up to?" Ishita asked herself while Mihika looked on confused.

Raman reached the Iyer Mansion after a good fifteen minutes. Subbu came after a wait of five minutes and joined the trio. Raman was unusually happy and confident unlike the other days.

"Well...I'm hear to get rid off the tension going on in our mind. I'm hell sick of it. Ican't handle it anymore. I need your help." Raman said animatedly looking at Ishita and Subbu.

"I said I don't wanna marry you Raman." Ishita got agitated.

"Oh please stop it yaar. I too really don't like you. And you know what...Raman Bhalla will never accept a girl as his wife with whom he had had se* before marriage. So you're obviously in the rejected list!"

He then explained his plan, the copyright of which is owned by Balachandran Iyengar, his PA and bestie.

"Is it a deal?" Raman forwarded a hand.

"Yes it is...I won't be living with you but Subbu. And I don't care what you do or whom you bring home. What matters to me is you just stay away from me!" Ishita said firmly by placing her hand over his while Subbu and Mihika looked on.

"Kya hua Subbu...What you think?"Raman asked fearing he may reject his proposal.

"It's...complicated. But still...I'm ready to do anything for Ishu." Subbu said taking Ishita in a side hug.

Raman's face wrinkled in jealousy which was clearly noticed by Mihika.

"Yeh Raman Bhalla kitna fool nikla. Yeh toh akka se itna pyar karte hai...but he is not understanding anything. He himself is making everything difficult for him. Aur yeh akka...is she gone mad! Kahan se aya Subbu se itna pyar?" Mihika thought making some wierd expressions on her face.

[Such a fool is this RKB! He loves akka so much]

"Kuch kaha?" Raman asked Mihika thinking that she was saying something.

[Said something?]

"Kuch nahin jiju." The words slipped out of her tongue making the space awkward.

[Nothing brother-in-law]

Subbu shifted his gaze from Mihika to Ishita who was lost in Raman. He cleared his throat to bring the trio back from their stupor. Nothing is as easy as they thought. Some kind of connection was there between them which scared Subbu. Mihika was as scared as Subbu for a different reason. She very well understood that Raman and Ishita is sharing a special feeling which Ishita never shared with Subbu. That clearly echoed that Subbu is a nothing in their life. She couldn't get along with the fact that these two fools are making it difficult for both of them all along by bringing Subbu in between.

"Toh kya plan hai?" Mihika asked sheepishly mentally determining to close the Subbu chapter from her akka's life.

"Plan...to get married AFAP." Raman said wearing the sunglass making his way out of the house.

Days passed in a blur. The grand Tamil Brahmin wedding day has come. Two marriages in the same day is going to take place. Mihika was a bundle of nerves. She was shaking and messing up all that she was touching. Her tension was on its peak.

"Oh common Miku...it's just a marriage." Ishita gritted irriatated by Mihika's behaviour.

"Oh God akka...it's my first ever marriage. I don't know how will I manage to sit on appa's lap!" She exclaimed making Ishita laugh.

"Hahaha...I haven't thought of it. Appa toh gaya kaam se!" Ishita laughed it off.

[Appa has gone!]

Raman was calm and cool like Ishita whereas Mihir was no better than Mihika. Raman signed Mihir to take deep breath by acting. Mihir sighed out loud making Raman laugh. His unusual behaviour was very well noticed by Mrs Iyer. She called Mr Iyer aside and whispered, "I don't believe this flirt. Give him an eye always."

"I know Madhu...I asked Mihika. She will deal with it. Aur humare log hai nah Bhalla mansion mein." Mr Iyer informed calmly.

[Our people are there in. Bhalla mansion]

"Mujhe toh kuch gadbad lag raha hai. Ask detective Romi Verma to check on Subbu. Suddenly itna pyar aaraha hai Ishu se...I don't believe that jerk. Kuch toh hai." Mrs Iyer said tensed.

[I think something is fishy. So much love suddenly for Ishu.]

"Use bhi tumne choose kiya tha..." Mr Iyer mumbled.

[You chose him]

"I never thought that he will prove to be a complete failure. Such a rude lover for my daughter. But I trust Raman. And I'm sure Mr and Mrs Bhalla will look after my daughters. At least Raman is not an orphan like Subbu. I know the extend where Raman can go. But Subbu is unpredictable." Mrs Iyer hissed.

"You very well used Raman to change your decision to get Subbu and Ishita get married. You worked a lot on it not to get blamed for calling off the wedding of them!" Mr Iyer praised his wife.

"She is my daughter Viswa...!" Mrs Iyer smacked his shoulder and walked away.

Same muhurtam for both marriages made the situation go scary. Appa can only make one daughter sit on his lap. But two marriages should take place at the same time. Appa looked helplessly at Ishita and Mihika for which both of them asked him to choose the other. Viswa who never denied Ishita's words obeyed her by taking Mihika in her lap while Ishita looked on with a soft satisfied smile. Raman was looking on in awe at her. Deeply he was worried what if her act would stop the marriage? He was cared for his family and scared of Mrs Iyer. But now, what he wanted to do was drown in her beautiful eyes.

"Main Ishu ko apni godi mein bithadungi." there came Mrs Iyer's surprising words.

[I'll make Ishu sit on my lap]

The pandit looked at her as if she is a mad woman. He explained that it is against the ritual. She countered him saying she doesn't believe in any rituals nor does her daughters. She pointed the fact that if she could groom her children until now she could bear her daughter's weight for a few minutes. For that she doesn't need the approval of some rituals.

"If I want I can let my daughter marry normally sitting in the mandap. But I can't let my elder daughter feel left out." She said loudly making the pandit shut his mouth.

It was the first time Ishita felt that her Hitler mother do like her. She was on cloud nine for feeling so happy though she was not that happy at heart.

Both the brides were crying like it is a competition when the muhurtam for going to their new home, husband's. When they got into the car Mihika prefered Mihir's shoulder to cry out the left out tears whereas Ishita went mute.

"Kya acting tha yaar! Gadi band aur rona bhi band...!" He mocked at her.

[What an acting. Car closed and crying stopped]

"FYI, I wasn't acting. I'm not crying now because you don't even deserve my tears Raman... She countered angrily.

"I hate tears. And I hate you..." Raman said making a straight face.

"You must be kidding." She said sarcastically.

"I know what you mean..." He smiled slyly and leaned over her, "I love you in bed."

Ishita clenched her fist saying, "Reminding you our agreement."

"Yep. I'll stay away from you for sure. But I won't stop you if you come closer. You know why...you're so..." He said huskily caressing her hair but cut short by her weak "stop".

"It is just the beginning sweetheart..." Raman said running his hand over her curves without touching her.

"Ayyo Murugan...This man is a devil!" Ishita shivered on the thought of the things that are awaiting her in the Bhalla mansion, in their bedroom...!

TO BE CONTINUED...

DO LIKE AND COMMENT

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya3