Veera to get back with season two?

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

TV show, Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera, which featured Vishal Vashishtha, Farnaz Sheety, Shivin Narang and Digangana Suryavanshi , is all set to return with another season,though the 1st season of the show will breath it last on 8th August 2015.

The Siblings show which premier on October 2012 will bid adieu on 8th August 2015.

However, here is a good news for the loyal fans of the show, as the channel is planning a Season 2 of Veera and the creative teams (Both Channel and Production team) are in talks for the same.

If sources are to be believed, the channel plans to launch the Season 2 of its very popular show by the end of this year.

Sources further adds, "One might see few changes in the casts but if things go as per the plan the show will hit the screen by November of this year.

Guess this is happy news for Ek Veer Ki Ardaas..Veera lovers!!

Source

Edited by Nym. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Then why end the show if they're planning a season 2? I don't know how I feel about this. I think if it does happen it'll probably be on Ranjan and VeeBa's kids and won't feature the cast that is now. I can't help but feel a bit of dread at this news. Don't get me wrong, I am sad that this show is ending but at the same time I know it's time to end it. I would have preferred a less rushed ending but still you can't keep dragging the same thing over and over again. It's time to let go.

But at the same time I would love if we saw VishAna opposite each other again preferably on a different show. I feel like this show didn't always use them properly or to their full potential and I always felt that the lead up to VeeBa's love story could have been done much better. The only reason I continued to like VeeBa is because of VishAna otherwise the writing was horribe. But it'd be interesting to see them together on a different show as completely different characters. I know it's unlikely but still.. 
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
Pre leap it was really good high trp show after dat it had some online popularity but it was otherwise disaster
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If there is a season two it would be featuring rajan with veeba's kid, veeba dead or something and gunjan being horrible to the child after she has her own, ranvi being anokhi maa again 🤪
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ye loo maine kaha tha. If they are bringing season 2 then they should have better story. Although season one has better scenes before and after leap and then went down. But I don't want bad story in season 2. Many shows now have season 2 with differ characters if veera season 2 has different characters then i am not going to watch it. 
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would love to see ShiNaz again together.
pluviophile. thumbnail
I wonder if Shivin will have SRK type pony in S2  
RanJan are Veer-Zaara! ❤️
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont want Ranjan scenes! I wang veera baby story. Enough of Ranjan scenes bahut dekha chuke season 1 mein ab aur nahi.