Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting teaser :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 18

Taani gaped at his private jet. From inside, It was off white theme with brown.  Everything was so classy. Rey smiled seeing her reaction, He hold her hand and brought her in a room, It was like a presidential suite of a seven star hotel. Taani smiled like a baby, she jumped and fall on bed. 

"This is so cool, Reyaansh."  Taani said to him, He let out a chuckle and sat beside her on bed. Holding her arm, he pulled her on his lap.  He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear,  feeling content, she was coming back to her normal self but he knew from inside, scars are still there and they won't disappear forever, till her last breath they will hurt her. A mother can never forget the pain of losing her baby.

"Why don't you rest for a while then we will have dinner." Rey suggested, her body was still weak, she easily get tired. And he is always worried about her which she finds cute. 

"I'm not sleepy." Taani replied to him, then an idea came in her mind, she pushed him causing him to fall on bed. Taani moved a little and sat on him, straddling his torso. She lifted his hands and intertwined her fingers with his.

Rey gave her surprised look, Since that incident they hadn't got intimate with each other and after few days when he tried to get intimate with her to take her mind off,  but she got scared of sudden intimacy thus after that he never tried to go close to her but today she is taking initiative, it surprised him yet it was a pleasing surprise.

"Are you sure taani? You are still weak." Reyaansh reason with her, Taani smiled inwardly, his caring nature. He always think about her before himself, he put her comfort first then everything else.

"I'm not a glass doll anymore, Reyaansh." Taani whispered, she rubbed her hand against his chest, her fingers opened the buttons of the white shirt he was wearing. He hold her hand, taani gave him confused look, he never stopped her before then what happened now? Don't he want her anymore? Or he too hold her responsible for their baby's death? So many questions arose in her mind. Suddenly the pain came back, she lowered her eyes lashes to hide tears from him. 

"Baby, Are you sure you want this? I don't want to force you." Reyaansh told her, playing with her fingers.

Taani lifted her gaze up and met with his, they held the look of care. Taani smiled slightly, closing her eyes she leaned on him, closing the distance between their faces.

"I need you." Taani whispered, her breath was fanning over his lips. A chill ran through him, he slide his arms around her waist and captured her lips in passionate kiss. Taani responded back almost immediately. Her hands were wandering in his thick soft locks. 

Rey rolled over the bed, taking her body beneath his muscular form. Tightening his grip around her, he deepen the kiss causing her to moan into his mouth. His hand moved to her shoulder, he slide off the string of her dress. Taani broke the kiss and look at him.

"What if someone come?" Taani questioned him, Rey let out a chuckle.

"No one will dare to enter here without my permission." Reyaansh answered her, he start undressing her, getting rid of her navy blue sun dress, he threw it away. He leaned, started planting soft feathery kisses on her nape. She moaned his name as he started sucking her sweet spot, where her shoulder and neck meet. Holding back of his neck, she pulled him more close to her.  Taking her both hand in his he pinned them above her head. He claimed her lips. he smooched her lower lip, occasionally biting her lips. He was demanding and rough yet passionate, Rey broke the kiss leaving her breathless. Taani pouted in irritation, she wanted her hands free so that she could hold him but his firm grip on her wasn't allowing her to do so. He broke the kiss, leaving her breathless.

Rey bend down to attack her swan like neck with his hungry lips. Taani pressed her lips together to stop the moan that was about to escape. Rey bite her near her cleavage then suck her skin making that area go red. Rey smiled seeing his hard work and continued claiming her skin. She moaned his name loudly as her sense begun to lose in his touch. Bending down little he placed soft wet kisses on her belly, making her giggle at the ticklish sensation his lips were giving. 

Rey moved down kissing her inner thighs making her gasp. He trailed wet kisses there reaching her wet core. He inhaled in her feminine smell, it was hell arousing thing for him. All his blood rush through south and he was painfully hard, in need of her. Rey kissed her femininity, making her jerk a little. Soon their clothes were lying somewhere on floor, their nude bodies cuddle with each other as they made love to each other. 

Taani smiled lazily, stretching her arms to shoo away her tiredness of travelling. They were standing outside the Singapore airport, His car has arrived, Driver was putting them luggage in car.

Her gaze was wandering around, with a small smile touching her cheeks.  Her smile vanished when she noticed a cute family passing by, woman had a cute little baby in her arms. Taani watched them with moist eyes, she could have experience this moment only if..only if she hadn't lost her baby. Her angel. 

A lone tear escaped from her eye, the hard reality hit her hard again. The hidden pain in her heart come again, this time it become more painful. Her reverie broke when someone embrace her from back, she knew its him. She turned around, sliding her arms around his torso she embrace him tightly and burst into soft sobs.

"Sh. Don't cry." Reyaansh whispered in her ear, he had watched the whole scene and was experiencing the same pain. Taani hide her face in his chest. He understand her and thats she want. His support. When he is by her side, she can conquer any pain.

"Enjoying vacations with your play toy, huh?" Reyaansh turned around hearing a sarcastic sly voice. Anger rushed through his vein seeing the person in front of him, shifting his gaze toward her, she had shifted more close to him, her eyes held the pain which made him more angry.

"Ayaan. Leave before i do something worse." Reyaansh threaten his brother who just chuckle in response. It angered him more, not able to control himself he moved close to him. Taani's eyes widen in shock when she saw Reyaansh's fist collided hard with Ayaan's jaw and he fell on ground.

Her eyes widen in shock and she gasped in horror when ayaan pulled out his gun from his jacket and pointed at him. Rey gave him a sly grin, Ayaan was confused seeing him not effected. 

"What? Aren't you afraid that i can kill you and your play toy in a second?" Ayaan questioned him, He had evil glint in his eyes. 

"And you really think I would roam around without any protection? Look around my little brother, My bodyguards are here and you are on their target. So be a good boy and leave." Rey said to him, smirking down at him. Ayaan knew better, his brother always have bodyguard protecting him. He knew before he would do anything his bodyguards will kill him without any second thought. 

"And yeah, keep this gun inside your pocket, if anyone see it then you'll be in great trouble. Singapore police is very strict." Reyaansh told him, Smiling at him but it was more of an evil one. Holding her hand he made her sit inside the car behind him, He gave her a assuring look. She blinked, still scared with whatever happened just a moment ago.

"Better luck next time, little brother." Reyaansh said to his brother who was glaring at him, He winked at his before before he sit inside the car, beside her. His driver drove away to the Disney resort, where they will be staying.

"You okay Reyaansh?" Taani asked him, concern was visible in her voice.

"Yes taani. And don't take tension, Ayaan is all bark and no bite." Reyaansh told her, hugging her side ways. 

"I have to do something, to make sure he won't even try to hurt her." Reyaansh thought to himself. He was tired of Ayaan's stupid acts, trying to hurt him. He had to do something, to show him his real place. He won't care anymore what relation he share with Ayaan. Brother or not, he is still the reason of taani's pain. And he is going to pay for that.

Please do leave your feedback. FF or SS it takes hours to write so please be kind and comment. Next part depends on your response.

And  I have filtered my PM account's buddy list and have stopped sending pms to those you never respond to my works pms or just comment or like once in a thread. I have no interested in wasting my time to send pms to silent readers. DO  NOT send me buddy request if you are going to be a silent Reader to my works.

-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail
For PMs, Please Add this account into your buddy list.
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres
Me first before pm🥳
Room was really beautiful⭐️
Coming to update
Taani's idea surprised him
Rey cares so much for her😳
Taarey room scene was hot😳😆
Aww rey knows taani better