amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello All😊

need some help... can anyone tell me what is the secret of Bansuri initially Manjeet used to blackmail her? I have missed many episodes... dunno what happened.. read that Manjeet used to blackmail about Baldev and all.. what was that exactly? can anyone help me in this pls... the story is almost ending so wanna clear my doubts..

Regards,
Mickey

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bansuri had an affair before marriage and got pregnant with Baldev, eloped on her wedding  but her lover ditched her so she got back to the mandap to marry Balwant. Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
amulbaby06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Bansuri had an affair before marriage and got pregnant with Baldev, eloped on her wedding  but her lover ditched her so she got back to the mandap to marry Balwant.

OMG really??? that much story... now will it be revealed??? as next week itself they gonna shut it..  also is tthis Manjeet related to Balwant right then how come she knew about Bansuri???
amulbaby06 thumbnail
Yaar also in my excitement forgot to thank you... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š thanks for info 
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amulbaby06

OMG really??? that much story... now will it be revealed??? as next week itself they gonna shut it..  also is tthis Manjeet related to Balwant right then how come she knew about Bansuri???

They didn't reveal anything more than that..even we are wondering how will they wrap up these many plots in just a few days! πŸ˜• brace yourself for a rushed, meaningless ending where bam..everyone is whitewashed, out of the blue and happily ever after. 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amulbaby06

Hello All😊

need some help... can anyone tell me what is the secret of Bansuri initially Manjeet used to blackmail her? I have missed many episodes... dunno what happened.. read that Manjeet used to blackmail about Baldev and all.. what was that exactly? can anyone help me in this pls... the story is almost ending so wanna clear my doubts..

Regards,
Mickey

Bansuri had a past before marrying Balwant. She ran away from the mandap & went to her lover. The guy dumped her. Manjeet knew this as she brought her back.

Now, she is blackmailing Bansuri that if she doesn't obey her, that secret will be
revealed to Balwant.