Veera ka main gala daba dun

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So casually she asked Gunjan ki why did u give the land to Dilawar! Wow like she just gave the last piece of cake to Dilawar 👏..except that would still get more reaction in real life.
And very lightly spoke to her and asked her Veerji to  give ONE chance to Gunjan! 👏 coz apparently everyone deserves ONE chance! 👏 Wow! bas Matlab ONE(1) number bhi sharam kha k Mar jaaye..😳

And Gunjan asking Veera if she is hating on her?! Well Gunjan, for starters, you should be aware by now that she is your bhakt, unofficial advocate who will defend you even without you asking for it, even in the court of law, without a degree, when you are on a trial for the murder of Ranvi! 😳 So please haan! 

And Bansuri reprimanding Veera as usual and she not giving it back..😕

Geet is another one I want to 😡 She said, Gunjan mere muh se to hamesha bas duaaein Hi nikli hain tere liye..🤢
Really? That woman slapped you, repeatedly humiliated you, put such shameful allegations on your character, married you off to that jerk, and put your and your daughter's life in danger and would go to any lengths to harm you, so all this while, you gave her duaaen...
Such unrealistic characters make me cringe way too much! 
Another reason to ship ReeT..both are doormats and they can play doormat-doormat: Who is the better doormat of the two of us..for the rest of their lives!! 🤢
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
absolutely yes...infact hum dono chalte hai, usko maarne...
Gunjan doesnt deserve a second chance...when Veera was telling Ranvi, i so hoped Ranvi wud say, ki 'aur kitne chance doon, chance de de kar thak gaya hu mai, jabse shaadi hui hai tabse wohi kar raha hu '

but he is the official doormat of SP...dimag toh use karna hi nahi hai usne...

Geet does suit him...they both will officially lick Gunjan's feet everyday...and Baldev...lo behold...he wants Gunjan to earn Ranvi's forgiveness...that means ofcourse he wants Ranvi to forgive Gunjan eventually...nahi toh woh Veera ko kabhi maaf nahi karega...

this show has become a joke...worse then the worst serial of SP...its good that they wrapped up...aur kitna apne aap ko niche girayenge, audience ke nazron me
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with both of you. Today, Baldev said the right thing. He told Veera that none of them is going to talk to Ranvi & Gunjan has to earn Ranvi's forgiveness.

Ranvi has taken enough shit from Gunjan. He forgave her when she stole money from the house to run away with NRI guy, forgave her for her jealousy towards Veera before she got married to Baldev, forgave her for hiding her pregnancy & taking the decision to abort the child without informing anyone, forgave her for stealing the song & getting him to trouble & many more to be mentioned in the list.

However, it is a matter of his mom which is very serious. Why should he tolerate this? Veera is the other one. If she can tell Ranvi to forgive Gunjan then why doesn't she forgive Baldev?

Instead of focusing on her marital life, she is concerned about Gunjan. She forgave Gunjan in no time but takes time to forgive her husband. wah.😡👏
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Agree with both of you. Today, Baldev said the right thing. He told Veera that none of them is going to talk to Ranvi & Gunjan has to earn Ranvi's forgiveness.

Ranvi has taken enough shit from Gunjan. He forgave her when she stole money from the house to run away with NRI guy, forgave her for her jealousy towards Veera before she got married to Baldev, forgave her for hiding her pregnancy & taking the decision to abort the child without informing anyone, forgave her for stealing the song & getting him to trouble & many more to be mentioned in the list.

However, it is a matter of his mom which is very serious. Why should he tolerate this? Veera is the other one. If she can tell Ranvi to forgive Gunjan then why doesn't she forgive Baldev?

Instead of focusing on her marital life, she is concerned about Gunjan. She forgave Gunjan in no time but takes time to forgive her husband. wah.😡👏

exactly...she gave Baldev hell for just contesting the sarpanch election against her...but everything is ok if its Gunjan doing it...

that woman not only insulted Ratan n her gift but also ruined a woman's life by forcing her to marry that pervert guy...but all is fair, as its Gunjan...

I wish Geet had also asked her, that u forgive her for ur mom's gift...but what about me, how can she get away by doing such a big crime n forcing me to marry that monster...just cause she is ur veerji's wife...

hail Veera n her misplaced mahaanta...
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

absolutely yes...infact hum dono chalte hai, usko maarne...

Gunjan doesnt deserve a second chance...when Veera was telling Ranvi, i so hoped Ranvi wud say, ki 'aur kitne chance doon, chance de de kar thak gaya hu mai, jabse shaadi hui hai tabse wohi kar raha hu '

but he is the official doormat of SP...dimag toh use karna hi nahi hai usne...

Geet does suit him...they both will officially lick Gunjan's feet everyday...and Baldev...lo behold...he wants Gunjan to earn Ranvi's forgiveness...that means ofcourse he wants Ranvi to forgive Gunjan eventually...nahi toh woh Veera ko kabhi maaf nahi karega...

this show has become a joke...worse then the worst serial of SP...its good that they wrapped up...aur kitna apne aap ko niche girayenge, audience ke nazron me

Seriously! And this is not her second chance..this is her 100057390365275th chance! And Ranvi did say, aur kitne mauke doon...😲 I was hoping too, and he didn't disappoint there.
But kya faayda, she realized her mistake today so that she has days to seek forgiveness from Ranvi and get all whitewashed for the supposed "happily ever after" last epi. So she is getting ready to wipe off all the keechad for the last epi..only if she realized that she herself is the keechad here! 

And has Gunjan's fears erased? They didn't show anything on that front and voila now are we to assume she trusts Ranvi again? 👏
Ranvi is the crybaby bechari sacrificing bahu and Gunjan is the atyachari paapi pati 
sam_sf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Wow! bas Matlab ONE(1) number bhi sharam kha k Mar jaaye..😳

this so true🤣
Edited by sam_sf - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

ALL OF THIS! 

And why does only Ranvi feels betrayed by Gunjan if she gave away the fields to Dilawar?  Should she as a daughter not feel betrayed too by Gunjan? 

Veera is a sherni only in front of Baldev..for everyone else, she is a bheegi billi! Dahaadna sirf usko Baldev k saamne ata hai..Maiyya(Gunjan) aur maiyya ki maiyya ( Bansuri) se to dar lag jata hai bechari ko..bhakt Jo hai 😳
Didn't you see kaise billi se Sherni ban gayi once they were alone in their room..
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

exactly...she gave Baldev hell for just contesting the sarpanch election against her...but everything is ok if its Gunjan doing it...

that woman not only insulted Ratan n her gift but also ruined a woman's life by forcing her to marry that pervert guy...but all is fair, as its Gunjan...

I wish Geet had also asked her, that u forgive her for ur mom's gift...but what about me, how can she get away by doing such a big crime n forcing me to marry that monster...just cause she is ur veerji's wife...

hail Veera n her misplaced mahaanta...

You know what..Veera... Gunjan aur Bansuri se laat khake aati hai aur room me akele Baldev k saamne dahaadti hai..😆
Ye to bas Gunjan maiyya ki maaya hai jisme Veera pad gayi hai..

It is so clear that Gunjan's crimes are much much bigger and worse than Baldev's but Gunjan ke to saath khoon maaf hai na..her past records everything but she is the queenbee..unconditional wala "louu"..
Veera's undying jagat se parey adbhud Gunjan ke pyaar ko main kya naam doon??? 😕

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

ALL OF THIS! 

And why does only Ranvi feels betrayed by Gunjan if she gave away the fields to Dilawar?  Should she as a daughter not feel betrayed too by Gunjan? 

Veera is a sherni only in front of Baldev..for everyone else, she is a bheegi billi! Dahaadna sirf usko Baldev k saamne ata hai..Maiyya(Gunjan) aur maiyya ki maiyya ( Bansuri) se to dar lag jata hai bechari ko..bhakt Jo hai 😳
Didn't you see kaise billi se Sherni ban gayi once they were alone in their room..

Oh yes, Veera will become a sherni before Bansuri when she talks ill about her beloved Veerji. She tolerates whatever is done to her but raises her voice only when it comes to her brother or mother or Chaiji.
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone will have one chance in life.. and the show will end in the happy note.
Btw, what happened in today epi. Written update please. Thanks