notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well this is to be expected after all its Veera and she doesn't get angry at anyone except Baldev. Letting everyone else off the hook easily is normal for Veera well everyone except her own husband of course. She is Gunjan's lawyer and fights all of Gunjan's cases so Gunjan doesn't have to. Baldev is Gunjan's gunda and Veera is her lawyer. Gunjan doesn't like getting her hands dirty in anything you see so she requires both of them depending on the situation and the tactic she's trying to go for.

I don't get why Bansuri is so horrible to Veera. I mean Veera is the one who always is on Gunjan's side and defends her to everyone and did this time too so why blast the only person on your daughter's side? And of course it's expected that Veera wouldn't stand up for herself against Bansuri. After all she's a bechari bahu who only fights with her husband but with everyone else she's like a little mouse. Shameful really. Please tell me at least someone defended Veera to Bansuri. Possibly her husband or her father in law or maybe even her brother? I mean when Bansuri talked badly to Ratan once ages ago, Gunjan blasted her but when Bansuri is horrible to Veera no one says anything? It's like everyone finds it normal now which is sad. I wonder how they'll try to redeem Bansuri since she's as vile as ever. They had a chance after Ratan's death but they blew it.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

Well this is to be expected after all its Veera and she doesn't get angry at anyone except Baldev. Letting everyone else off the hook easily is normal for Veera well everyone except her own husband of course. She is Gunjan's lawyer and fights all of Gunjan's cases so Gunjan doesn't have to. Baldev is Gunjan's gunda and Veera is her lawyer. Gunjan doesn't like getting her hands dirty in anything you see so she requires both of them depending on the situation and the tactic she's trying to go for.

I don't get why Bansuri is so horrible to Veera. I mean Veera is the one who always is on Gunjan's side and defends her to everyone and did this time too so why blast the only person on your daughter's side? And of course it's expected that Veera wouldn't stand up for herself against Bansuri. After all she's a bechari bahu who only fights with her husband but with everyone else she's like a little mouse. Shameful really. Please tell me at least someone defended Veera to Bansuri. Possibly her husband or her father in law or maybe even her brother? I mean when Bansuri talked badly to Ratan once ages ago, Gunjan blasted her but when Bansuri is horrible to Veera no one says anything? It's like everyone finds it normal now which is sad. I wonder how they'll try to redeem Bansuri since she's as vile as ever. They had a chance after Ratan's death but they blew it.

@bold: More than Baldev or Ranvi, it is Balwant who defends Veera. Bansuri is mean to Veera as she didn't like her from Day 0.

She has in mind to find another girl for Baldev after getting rid of Manjeet. She is an opportunist who interferes in VeeBa marital life.

Even if Veera takes Baldev's side & does good turns, she won't value it. Baldev had to submit the papers to the court. Veera took that responsibility but Bansuri spilled some liquid on the papers & spoilt them & blamed Veera.

She is a selfish woman who only thinks about her happiness more than her children. She won't mind them becoming brats.
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

@bold: More than Baldev or Ranvi, it is Balwant who defends Veera. Bansuri is mean to Veera as she didn't like her from Day 0.

She has in mind to find another girl for Baldev after getting rid of Manjeet. She is an opportunist who interferes in VeeBa marital life.

Even if Veera takes Baldev's side & does good turns, she won't value it. Baldev had to submit the papers to the court. Veera took that responsibility but Bansuri spilled some liquid on the papers & spoilt them & blamed Veera.

She is a selfish woman who only thinks about her happiness more than her children. She won't mind them becoming brats.

Like really, those secrets aren't going to come out now? How Bansuri tried to separate VeeBa? Very conveniently forgotten in Maiyya's pyschogiri and this khichdi! It won't be revealed, and Bansuri will be clear of all charges! Gunjan thrashed anyone who try to separate them and made a hell out of everyone' s lives, but what about Bansuri? She did the same thing and nothing happens to her? Bansuri and Gunjan are always let off..kya kismat hai dono ki! 👏
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Like really, those secrets aren't going to come out now? How Bansuri tried to separate VeeBa? Very conveniently forgotten in Maiyya's pyschogiri and this khichdi! It won't be revealed, and Bansuri will be clear of all charges! Gunjan thrashed anyone who try to separate them and made a hell out of everyone' s lives, but what about Bansuri? She did the same thing and nothing happens to her? Bansuri and Gunjan are always let off..kya kismat hai dono ki! 👏

Mahanta ki Devi, Veera ka haat ko hai unke sar par...isiliye sab maaf hai
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Mahanta ki Devi, Veera ka haat ko hai unke sar par...isiliye sab maaf hai

And also Bansuri never loved Gunjan? Will this also not be addressed? I think Bansuri showing concern for Gunjan's ghar tootna was her redemption? Sorry to say MaSh, that was anything but redemption! Bansuri will never love Gunjan, there can be no redemption for her just like there can be no redemption for Shagun!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

And also Bansuri never loved Gunjan? Will this also not be addressed? I think Bansuri showing concern for Gunjan's ghar tootna was her redemption? Sorry to say MaSh, that was anything but redemption! Bansuri will never love Gunjan, there can be no redemption for her just like there can be no redemption for Shagun!

this show is a sadist show...here Ratan n Nihal are murdered brutally n Bansuri n gunjan love long, get all the good things n also forgiveness for all the wrong deeds done

thank god i was never involved in this story...i can imagine fans who are attached to these characters...must be feeling so let down...

same is the case with another show QH on zee...i dont follow that too...but heard that the leads are killed brutally in before the leap n the villains n vamps live on...such a sadist...its creator is Gul Khan, whose earlier IPK was the one n only that i was so attached too...cant believe the same PH came with something so pathetic...
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

this show is a sadist show...here Ratan n Nihal are murdered brutally n Bansuri n gunjan love long, get all the good things n also forgiveness for all the wrong deeds done

thank god i was never involved in this story...i can imagine fans who are attached to these characters...must be feeling so let down...

same is the case with another show QH on zee...i dont follow that too...but heard that the leads are killed brutally in before the leap n the villains n vamps live on...such a sadist...its creator is Gul Khan, whose earlier IPK was the one n only that i was so attached too...cant believe the same PH came with something so pathetic...

Yes VeeBa fans are disgusted with VeeBa now! MaSh have let the fans down!

Princy360 thumbnail
@indiafrm lets start! Veera tu to gaye