Beautiful updates..
Thanks for pm:-)

Thank you Jaani πŸ˜ƒ
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --abha--

I want to add something...
Their room, our bedroom by him shows like now this is only truth...
He is so much chamged with her presence so this word...
I really liked it...

So kitty noticed it πŸ˜‰
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

I read thrice gayu,...I am bored studying and I think I am spamming...
I want update plzzx...
U promised 3 today yaad rakhna

So kitty has no other job πŸ˜†
I haven't have memory problem like Ishita 🀣
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_ranbir8

Heyy loved part 4 ... I don't know y ishita is so clueless about the whole incident but Raman's care n the flashbacks have something to tell.. I hope next part gives a clear picture abt ishita... I hope she realizes her love for Raman soon... .. Please continue soon .. Eagerly waiting. . take care. ...love aish :)

Flashback is what makes the story move on dear
Glad you liked it
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarohi26

finally I read this story in one go.
yeh kya tha di????? I mean I was so confused yaar
ishita was with Raman but she forgot??? short term memory loss hai kya????
this subbu is damn irritating yaar
please clear this mess and I can't wait for next update now.
jaldi jaldi update karo

I too don't know what it is πŸ˜†
Writing for fun πŸ˜‰
Happy that you liked it 😳
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: teetiana

Hey Gaya.. I wonder how I missed a writer like you.. So lazy I am!

I just read all the four parts of this SS.. new concept, innovative thought..
why does Ishita not remember that night? Hangover symptoms or is some schizoaffective disorder??
I am curious..
and did i mention.. you are an awesome writer.. I am going to find some time and read all your stories..😊

I'm do glad you found an awesome writer in me 😳
Coming to the comment
Thanks for your encouraging words dear
And about Ishita...
Her character is the theme of the story
I'll try not to bore you all πŸ˜†
..abha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaya3sb

You will not ask 😲
To be honest...
It's bcz of you that I update regularly...
Otherwise I'm lazy 🀒

Achaaa...such kind words.
So I will not stop spamming 😊...
Kuch kahun nhiii choddd...
Jaldi update dede... πŸ˜†Edited by --abha-- - 8 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaya3sb

So kitty has no other job πŸ˜†
I haven't have memory problem like Ishita 🀣

I have other work...that is study...when I bored reading that...I read stories...

Why studies are boring... πŸ˜”
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Hi kutties...
Here goes the next part
Not proofread
FLASHBACK IN ITALICS
Enjoy reading πŸ€—

Chapter-5

MI-I-I-INE

Ishita called Subbu to ask for giving her company to go for dinner at Mihir's place. Subbu politely rejected her request asking her to manage alone. She felt like caught in the middle of the ocean. She couldn't get along with the fact that she is no more just Subbu's but someone else has more power over her; her body and somewhat her heart is nowhere with her.

Is she really became someone else's in all sense? Is he a good guy. Will it affect her chosen life with Subbu? Will he create any problem pointing the fact to Subbu? Will he blackmail her?All such questions battled in her head making it hard for her to open her eyes.

She touched herself to find if there is any change in her. She couldn't find any except the redness all over. She sighed in frustration and laid down to get some sleep. When sleep caught her, her mind again had the vision of the dream or the bitter reality of her life.

"Ishita...listen?"

Ishita raised her head from his chest to look at him. He asked her about her whereabouts only to get a naughty "I won't tell you" as reply. He tried his best to get her to talk. But she was so much in talking about them.

"Ish...I want to know about you...What if I lose you...!" He exclaimed.

"You won't lose me Ram...I'll come to you myself." She said kissing his heart.

Ishita ran to the bathroom to throw up. All the shocking upshots were taking toll over her. She felt nauseous thinking about her being in the arms of a man other than Subbu. But then, the comfort she shared with the mysterious man made her astound at herself. How's that possible? She couldn't get a grip on herself. She couldn't help but think about the comfort she shares with Subbu.

"Oh Ishita...please don't be so informal. We are about to get married soon. But that doesn't give you the freedom to talk to me like a friend. Be in your limit and give me respect. I'm your to be husband." Subbu said making a face.

"Why you always find something to harass me?" Ishita was about to cry.

"Harass you? What you mean Ishita?" Subbu asked worried.

"You say you're so moved on and I'm still not. But I've never seen such a conservative man ever." Ishita pointed.

"Oh baby...something can't be changed." Subbu said coming closer to her.

She backed off a little touching his chest. "Please Subbu...It's better you also be in your limit."

With that she left there leaving behind an enraged Subbu.

Ishita looked at the mirror in the bathroom while recollecting her own behaviour with her fiancee. She felt her self is changing in some way. She couldn't figureout anything. As the tears flowed down she stood under the shower as if to purify her mind and body in the water.

The Iyers reached the Bhalla mansion around eight O'clock. Ishita was clad in a sky-blue designer saree complimenting with a silver full sleeve collar necked blouse. She looked perfect in her new attire. When the family thought that she is changing her styles, it was because of her changed body which only she knew.

Mr and Mrs Bhalla welcomed them warmly while Mihir and Raman also acted good hosts. They engaged in a good chatting session. Everyone celebrated it as a get together before Mihir and Mihika's engagement.

"Everyone should be home tomorrow." Mrs Iyer said chirping while making Ishita look at her Amma in shock.

"Haan...Madhvi is right. You should come home tomorrow and can leave after the engagement." Mr Iyer supported his wife.

"Why not..." Mr Bhalla agreed looking at his wife who in return smiled approvingly.

Ishita stole angry glances at Raman because of his embarrassing gaze over her. She prayed to God for help her escape his eyes. He was looking at her or to say guarding her fearing she will fade if he dart his eyes off of her.

Mihir was a bit clueless. He knows his brother will not go so low to have se* with a woman. And he never lies about having such a thing with anyone. He doesn't find happiness in boasting of having se* with someone. At the same time, he couldn't believe his words because he knows Ishita very well. He didn't saw the girl with whom his bhai went out that night. Only if he did, he would be able to get a conclusion.

"Let's have dinner..." Mrs Bhalla proposed which all other Bhallas along with Iyers agreed.

Without heeding to anyone Mihir and Mihika sat together at the end of the table. Ishita was confused about where to sit. Raman was happy that she will have to sit next to him or sit a bit away from the family. He knew she will choose to be with the family which she did.

Sitting near him evoked a different feeling in her. Raman was finding it difficult to control his hands form caressing her thigh. Ishita's eyes popped out when he did it. Mr Iyer asked her about her problem when she choked on her food. Ishita convinced him saying that it is because of spice. Then the talk slipped to the spicy Punjabi food. All the while Raman didn't bother to take off his hands from her.

It was past eleven thirty that the young lovers decided to go for a drive while the family decided to leave for home. Ishita sighed in relief. But her relaxed face changed to horror hearing Raman's words.

"Aunty...uncle...may I take Ishita out for a drive. I also want to go. But not alone." He proposed which Mr and Mrs Iyer accepted in no time. Ishita tried to say something but stopped seeing her amma's angry stare.

"OK amma..."She obeyed.

The drive was silent until the car turned out of the Bhalla's compound. Once outside the vicinity of her parents Ishita strangled Raman's neck angrily asking what is he doing with her. Raman tried to put a break on it because of not being able to control the steering.

"Stop you mad woman..." He groaned.

"How dare you touch me that way? How dare you ask me out? What are you up to Mr Bhalla?" She asked him helplessly.

"For now...I want to go for a peaceful ride with you. So please be silent or talk softly." He said sarcastically making Ishita purse up her lips.

The drive was hell silent after that for half an hour. Raman cheekily smiled glancing at her sideways. She was hell worried and frustrated over him which was well written on her now pale face. The car found its way into his guesthouse which didn't make any change for Ishita. She was calm and cool after he asked her to be silent. Turning off the engine he looked at her. She didn't look at him but sat making a straight face. Failing in his first attempt to make her recollect their first make out session in the car, he got out to open the door for her. She came out still expressionless. He turned to go but stopped hearing the unexpected.

"RAM..."

His happiness knew no bounds. He crushed her in his arms feeling content and happy for getting her back. She patted his back while he tightened his grip on her almost crying.

"I thought I lost you..." He mumbled against her hair.

Parting from him she looked at his messed up figure. She asked about it while fondling his cheek. He took her hand and kissed her knuckles saying he was running fo find her.

"I told you Ram...I'll come to you no matter what." She said smelling his cologne.

His hands encircled her waist pulling her closer. She wounded her hands around his neck while he raised her from the floor making her sit on the bonnet of the car.

"Ish...kiss me..."He commanded while stroking her waist.

His one hand travelled down to pull up her saree. Caressing her bare thigh whilst he kissed her neck sensless. Unable to withstand his zealous touches she made him break away from her neck by clutching his face.
Taking his lips in a searing kiss she tied her legs around his waist yanking him closer.

"I hate that Subbu..." He murmured while continuing his foreplay. Her lips curved up against his ear.

"Don't let him...hmm...touch you again..." He ordered while traversing her neckline.

"No...I'm yours..." She promised while playing with his hair.

"Do you wanna go home or...?"He asked huskily after touching his forehead with hers.

She rubbed the button of his west and whispered, "I would love to prefer the 'trailed option'."

TO BE CONTINUED

DO LIKE ABD COMMENT

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya4
..abha.. thumbnail
Res..
---------------------------------------------
Chapter-5

MI-I-I-INE

First of all I am angry...I typed longish review and it get deleted...
I am here again...

OMGGG !!!!!!!! I  love u yar...What an update,...Beautifully written...Beautiful storyline...The way it is dealt is exceptional...

I am adddicted yar...

The sudden transition was the hit point...The split personality/sub-conscious mind as I felt of Ishitaa is really intresting and i am so excited to read...

The passion and love followed was β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

The jealousy and owness Raman showed over her...Loved it...

I am so excited to know what follows...How it follows...What will happen when Raman come to know...How will he deal with her problems, insecurity...

I know i am evil...

But kya karooon yar...

I am so addicted to whatever u write...

Give whenever u want next update...
Edited by --abha-- - 8 years ago