Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 17

Standing near the window, She looked up, staring at stars with moist eyes. It had been days she had lost her child but her pain didn't left her, with time it had only increased, the void in heart was painful. She was missing her child, missing their angel. 

"I'm sorry angel. Reyaansh said you don't hate me. You don't hate me na angel? I can't bear your hatred. Please Forgive me baby. Your mumma is not a bad person." Taani said looking at star, tears were streaming down her cheeks. Talking to angel, her daughter had decreased her pain a bit. She continued looking at stars, wondering how her future would have been if she hadn't lost her baby. She could have got the family she always wanted. She could have got someone who would love her without any condition. 

"You were pregnant?" A female familiar voice brought her back into cruel reality, she wipe her tears with back of her and turned around and gasped slightly seeing the person standing in front of her. 

"Mary Aunty." Taani whispered to herself, it was Mary, an employee in Reyaansh's office. Since Rey is not going office these days and working from home, She stays in mansion at day time, reporting to him about office. She is middle aged lady with heart of gold, she is very nice lady and  taani like her very much. She had seen taani so depressed from few days but wasn't aware of the reason but now she knows it, she was shocked and could understand her pain.  

"My child. I never knew this little doll is going through so much pain, I can understand your pain, sweetheart." Mary says as she walked toward her, she was aware of what kind of relation taani share with Reyaansh, their boss but she never questioned them about it knowing she had no right to comment on their personal life. Mary kept her hand on her head, taani closed her eyes.

"I won't say its okay because i know its not okay but have some faith in god, He does everything for a reason. If he had snatched away your child from you then very soon he will fill your life with happiness again." Mary said in comforting tone. Tears were endlessly falling down from taani's eyes. 

"You know Reyaansh Sir must be going through the same and you know what is the worst part, that he can't even express it. He must be dying from inside. And you have to be by his side, for him you have to come out of your shell that you have built around yourself and be with him, share his pain too which he had hide within him. Seeing you like this, it pain him more." Mary told her with tenderness in her voice, she had watched two of them from distance but know they are broken and need each other. Though Reyaansh had always maintained his rough, strong business man image in front to world but his eyes gives away his feelings. 

"Don't tell anyone about this. Please." Taani pleaded to her, knowing if this news leaked out then paparazzi would make it worse and it would destroy his image.

"I won't." Mary said, her voice was serious and honesty reflecting through it, understanding the depth of the situation she nodded. Mary caressed her head and left the room, knowing she need some time alone. After she left taani wend to bed and sat on it, her mind was wandering around mary's words. It was true, he never showed his pain to her, was by her side, consoling her, taking of her care, trying to make her smile but what about him, she had him but he, he was alone. Walking around with small smile but inside he was in unendurable pain. 

"No, I won't sit and cry over my fate, I will try to be happy, for him and for our angel. He might not love me but he does loves his angel and I'm sure angel too loves her daddy and must be sad seeing him like this but I promise you angel, I will keep him happy, I will bring real smile on his face." Taani thought to herself, promising her angel. Wiping her tears away  she stood up from her place and went to closet and took out a white dress. Changing into white dress, she come out of his bedroom. 

"Where is Reyaansh?" Taani asked one of the servant passing by. After getting his reply, she ran toward the terrace where he was. Her steps came to an halt when she reached terrace entrance and saw him standing there, Facing the sky, with lost look on his face. She walked toward him and hugged him from behind which broke his reverie. He turned his head sideways and looked at her. 

"Taani? What happen?" Reyaansh asked her softly, he hold her  hand and brought her front of him by pulling her gently. 

"Nothing. Yesterday you asked me na, where i want to go for new year?" Taani asked him softly, She knows that if she try to act normal it would make him better, Seeing her like that, broken hurt him then she won't show her pain to him and make him happy which will decrease her pain too, seeing his happy is all she want now.

"So where you want to go?" Reyaansh asked her, Holding her waist he brought her in his embrace.

"Disney Land, Hongkong." Taani told him, smiling softly at him. Rey was happy seeing her coming out of her shell, she was again smiling which he like the most.

"Sure. I will tell my assistant to get all the arrangements done." Reyaansh told her, kissing her forehead. He took out his cell phone and dialed his  assistant's number and told him to get his private jet ready and do other paper work that would be needed. 

"Private jet? We are going there by your private jet, Reyaansh?" Taani questioned him once he cut the call. She gave him an amused look. 

"Yes, We are going by my private jet. It will save our time and give us privacy too." Reyaansh told her softly, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. 

"Reyaansh, Can i ask for something?" Taani whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. He shivered slightly, her touch. He had missed it so much. 

"Off course kitty. Ask me anything, I'll give you." Reyaansh replied her, Taani smiled, placing her head on his chest, closing her eyes.

"Share your pain with me." Taani told him, tightening her grip around him. With her words his eyes moisten, he tighten his grip around her and sobbed, hiding her face in crook of her neck. Taani's eyes filled with tears seeing him broken, but she was happy that he was taking it out, he was letting his pain out. He had always been strong man, never showed his emotions to anyone but today, he couldn't stop himself from crying for his child's death.

"You know when doctor told me you had a miscarriage, i was blank, had no idea what happened suddenly. Something broke in me. I might not believe in all the relationship crap but having a child specially a daughter, It was something i can't express in words. I love kids and always wanted to have my own. And you were giving me that but see what fate did to us, She took away our child away from us before we could even its growing in your womb. It was horrible feeling, Taani." Rey was speaking his heart out, his voice was shaking because of crying. She was crying along with him. 

"I know Reyaansh, I know. And I'm sorry because of me we lost angel" Rey broke the hug and cupped her face, he kissed her head and look into her eyes.

"I know I might sound harsh but i think whatever happens, happen for good. Even if you didn't had miscarriage then I would have lost you, you could never make it through. There were only 10% chances you and baby would have survived in this pregnancy. Fate and our angel wanted her mumma to stay here beside her father, Don't blame yourself. Don't make her sad by blaming yourself. Our angel will be with us, very soon." Rey told her, he wanted her to never blame herself. 

"Taani angel ka saath humare saath nhi tha. Not physically but she is always here with us, watching over us from there. Our angel is up there, In protection of your krishnaji. " Rey said pointing at sky. Taani look at him through her tears, she came here to console him but see, he is the one who is consoling her. Something would never change and same goes to him and his care toward her.

"But.."

"No but taani. I know its difficult but promise me you will move on.  Promise me you will never blame yourself for our loss. It was something destined to happen, if not that day then after some time. It was no body's fault." Rey held out his hand in front of her, taani nodded and kept her hand in his. She hugged him tightly, knowing it's time she let go of past and move on, with her angel's memories with her.  

Please do leave your feedback. FF or SS it takes hours to write so please be kind and comment. Or please un-buddy me if  you are no longer reader of my work, I have no interest in keeping silent readers in my pm list who don't Appreciate someone's hard work.

Do hit like and comment. Next part depends on response.
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update
love that TaaRey are getting back to normal
the way Taani supported him in his weak moment was superb 
hopefully they come out from that phase soon
eager to rad next part
update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
uma_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update Dr...
It's very emotional update too...
Update next part soon..
As I say always plz do keep updating ur other too regularly...
Plz plz plz update all and do continue other stories too...
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww so heartbreaking 
Loved it soo much and cant wait for their trip 
When will rey realize he loves her ughh 
But they are soo cute
Btw take your time in updating and get well soon just relax okay 
Thanks for updating 
Really love your writing 
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres
Emotional update
you showed every emotion really well.
Loved it! 
Update soon
thanks for pm😊
Edited by nirmaTR - 8 years ago
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Loved that taani is trying hard to be ok..
And console rey..
Their moments with their Angel was beautiful..
Update soon..
svg98 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update..cant wait to read more..update soon..
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love how taarey were consoling
Each other marry aunty was so swt
So finally both are letting go this hmm
Waiting for new year thanks for PM take care of yourself coz we need you love u :*
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ Awesome πŸ‘ so emotional 😭 post next soon😳
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome & Emotional Update...πŸ‘

Just Love It...😊

Every Scene Is Mind-Blowing...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Every Scene Was Portrait Beautifully...⭐️

Update Next Part soon...πŸ˜ƒ