Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Exactly, she should have just left with Deepu and concentrate on her music career. Why to stay in the house with these bunch of selfish people! Baldev ka andar ka Bhai bhi ab jaga hai?..smh!
And Veera should not have stopped Baldev from sending Manjeet and Geet out when everyone came to know about Manjeet's intentions. This Veera is also responsible for keeping Manjeet snake in her house who is destroying everyone's lives!

@bold: That is true. Veera shouldn't have stopped Baldev from sending Manjeet & Geet out of the house. First, Manjeet tried to get her remarried to Baldev. That didn't happen. So she started creating problems between Ranvi & Gunjan.

Had Veera supported Baldev there would not have been such a mess. Neither Manjeet would have teamed up with Dilawar nor Ratan would have died.
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

@bold: That is true. Veera shouldn't have stopped Baldev from sending Manjeet & Geet out of the house. First, Manjeet tried to get her remarried to Baldev. That didn't happen. So she started creating problems between Ranvi & Gunjan.

Had Veera supported Baldev there would not have been such a mess. Neither Manjeet would have teamed up with Dilawar nor Ratan would have died.

Seriously! Ratan also in a way died due to Veera..after all it was Manjeet who asked Dilawar to kill Ratan! And even Ratan hid that Manjeet was behind trying to break Ranjan relationship!! If she had not hid it from Gunjan, things could have been different today!
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
geet never had any intention to trap Baldev but was forced to by her mother in law, and her feelings to wards are only platonic. he is her mentor, and she has immense respect for him. geet's only concern for her daughter.  and ranvi has been knind and loving to her daughter.  maybe her she may have wistfully thought her daughter would have someone like ranvi  for a father. 
geet is a single mother, with a mother in law, who would pimp her off if she had a chance.  many single women have to bare taunts and  malice. when they have no one and no family to support them.  if they try to do something on their own, men take advantage of them.  and in men genuinely try to help them people link them together. 

in our country people still have this mentality that a man and woman cannot be friends.  people like gunjan who is so insecure despite her husbands many peels that he loves her and only her. she is willing to destroy a woman and her child's life by getting her married off to just about anyone.  and i am sure they guy coming to see geet is sent by that guy who was responsible for ratans death. and without any background check bansuri, gunjan and baldev will insist she marry him.

if gunjan after knowing ranvi all her life has no faith in him i think she doesn't deserve to be with him.
i really wished that geet take matters into her own hands and decides to leave this place and people. and make a name for her self in the music world. she should higher ramvi agent and get work through him.  she should become a singing super star.  and leave gunjan to burn with envy
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: merrydock

geet never had any intention to trap Baldev but was forced to by her mother in law, and her feelings to wards are only platonic. he is her mentor, and she has immense respect for him. geet's only concern for her daughter.  and ranvi has been knind and loving to her daughter.  maybe her she may have wistfully thought her daughter would have someone like ranvi  for a father. 

geet is a single mother, with a mother in law, who would pimp her off if she had a chance.  many single women have to bare taunts and  malice. when they have no one and no family to support them.  if they try to do something on their own, men take advantage of them.  and in men genuinely try to help them people link them together. 

in our country people still have this mentality that a man and woman cannot be friends.  people like gunjan who is so insecure despite her husbands many peels that he loves her and only her. she is willing to destroy a woman and her child's life by getting her married off to just about anyone.  and i am sure they guy coming to see geet is sent by that guy who was responsible for ratans death. and without any background check bansuri, gunjan and baldev will insist she marry him.

if gunjan after knowing ranvi all her life has no faith in him i think she doesn't deserve to be with him.
i really wished that geet take matters into her own hands and decides to leave this place and people. and make a name for her self in the music world. she should higher ramvi agent and get work through him.  she should become a singing super star.  and leave gunjan to burn with envy

how i wish they wudve done that...but unfortunately they wont
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: merrydock

i really wished that geet take matters into her own hands and decides to leave this place and people. and make a name for her self in the music world. she should higher ramvi agent and get work through him.  she should become a singing super star.  and leave gunjan to burn with envy.

@bold: If she marries what will happen to her singing talent? She cannot enter the music world without her husband's permission. If she makes her name in the music world, she will automatically get a good proposal. Balwant talks a lot about woman empowerment but now he is getting her remarried because of Gunjan's whims & fancies.
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

@bold: If she marries what will happen to her singing talent? She cannot enter the music world without her husband's permission. If she makes her name in the music world, she will automatically get a good proposal. Balwant talks a lot about woman empowerment but now he is getting her remarried because of Gunjan's whims & fancies.

They say she is not metric pass..so nobody will marry her..but she is an upcoming singer who already sang a song I guess..no mention of that! 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

They say she is not metric pass..so nobody will marry her..but she is an upcoming singer who already sang a song I guess..no mention of that! 

Balwant is just a katputli in Veera's hand...all his talks bt women-empowerment was nothing but empty politician's talks
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Balwant is just a katputli in Veera's hand...all his talks bt women-empowerment was nothing but empty politician's talks

@bold: Yes, He was a sarpanch. The main thing is that he trusts Veera a lot. In fact he trusts her more than Baldev.

As for Geet she has a bright future in the music world. Once she becomes popular, Gunjan's arse will definitely burn.