Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

nice...parud moments in next chapter please...:-)

Thank you. I will do my best πŸ˜‰
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Sumer bhabisa in a traditional dress because he looses the bet to shatabdi. Those two are getting very comfortable with each other. 

Aman feels he and Paro are in the same boat as he is missing his wife too. 

Paro had so many plans to welcome her Babusa and everything came to a halt with the accident. Hope it has got nothing to do with the sinister plan of thakursa's henchmen. 

You have mentioned that the driver thinks that Paro is not like those spoilt girls who pay just what is asked and does not bargain. It is just my opinon and no affence to anyone, but I do not bargain. The reason is when we go to malls or big shops we pay what they ask and don't bargain. But we do that with street vendors. In fact these people charge less than the malls and take home much less. 

Yes. Their courtship is proceeding very nicely.

Aman is another sweetheart. I missed him a little so wrote him in πŸ˜†

I can't tell you things are fine. Sorry πŸ˜”

I'm no bargain shopper. If I think something is over priced, I just don't buy it. Street vendors are sometime greedy too.

I wrote this after seeing Parud's gola date. She was one of those girls who knew how to get what she wanted for the right price.  
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Commenting for chapter 28
What a lovely chapter. I so loved Sumers proposal to Shatabtdi. No wonder she is shocked. I can never imagine the sumer in the actual show RR do it.
Aww loved the Parud romance as always. Rudra is so smitten by her that he cant help but romance Paro all the time leaving her all flustered. Poor sumer lost the bet but hope he does win over Shatabdti. Overall a very nice update
Thanks for the pm

My Sumer is better πŸ˜‰

Yeah. Rudra tries to get as much of his wife as possible πŸ˜† Paro wouldn't mind if it was more private.

Sumer will. Shatabdi belongs to him. 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Wow super udate but hoe paro is fine. Rudra is sure gonna blow a fuse when he gets to know what hapened to his Paro while he was away. But loved how the entrire family was worried for her
Dilsher is back and I am happy.
The relationship between Sumer and Shatabdti is sure improving and the costume thing was so funny
But hopping Paro is fine and who did this to her
Thanks for the pm Rithu

There is new crisis looming. Since the Ranavats are banding together, they will be fine eventually.  Yes, Rudra is definitely going to blow a fuse 😊

Yup, Dilshu is back.

Thank you
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Nice update rithu.. Love the way Sumer- shatabdi relationship is progressing..
Dilsher is back.. And regarding the accident, I have too many guesses.. Shantanu or mirza'smen or Mala the great or an entirely new twist.. I will wait for your update.. Glad that Paro is fine.. Rudra is away and too many dangers lurking around parud..

Thank you. Sumer - Shatabdi are getting close.

I love your guesses Mitu. Mostly because you are close to the truth or give me an awesome ideas πŸ˜ƒ

I'll update on Wednesday
Anny14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rithu beautiful update. I love the intrigue and also the stakes grow in the family and their new members, which will soon be good all together.ThanksπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anny14

Rithu beautiful update. I love the intrigue and also the stakes grow in the family and their new members, which will soon be good all together.ThanksπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Anny 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

CHAPTER 30

"What happened? Are you alright? Stay right there. We are on our way," Dilsher told his daughter-in-law on the phone. The rest of the family sensed that something was wrong. Accident. Hospital. Mohini knew the storm she was expecting had arrived. She shook of Maithili's grip on her hand and snapped, "Pull yourself together." She then instructed her daughter to take care of Shanti. Paro needed her sister most of all if she was injured. Danveer and Samrat were already at the door. Dilsher shouted, "Wait! Parvati is fine. She is not hurt." They crowded around him. "The car hit another woman. Someone she knew in Birpur. She just got her injuries set will return after dropping her off. Poor girl, she was so worried about who will take care of her. I told her to invite her here," he said.  "If she is from Parvati's hometown, we have to be gracious. You did the right thing, bhaisa. Maithili, Sunheri go make sure the guest room is neat," Mohini instructed. The two women rushed about changing the sheets and airing the room.

In a tent across the desert, Rudra looked at his plate of dry rotis with pickle. The cook had burnt the dal making it inedible. His Paro wouldn't serve such a pathetic meal. She would make nice soft rotis for him like she did even when he was a Jallad to him. He kept the plate aside giving up. He would wait for Paro's delicacies. He stepped out and felt the desert wind on his face. He remembered telling her long ago that these shifting sands have no marks. But he always knew which spot belonged just to him and his Paro. The spot where they first met. The spot where he proposed. It wasn't far from where he was. He picked up his binoculars and searched for the stones in the dark. If only his Paro was close. He didn't have to come here. He could have delegated this and focused on his testimony like Aman suggested. But he needed time to think over what he said. The quiet of the desert let him plan his next move. Paro was to be kept out of this. This case had taken so much from her. They had enough evidence from their investigation. But one slip would cause Paro to be dragged in by the Tejawat's lawyers. Nobody wanted that, not him, not Aman, not Singh Sir. She was supposed to be safe and happy in their home.

"Bhaisa, why don't you finish your dinner? You have to take your medicine too," Danveer requested back in the haveli. Dilsher shook his head, "No, Paro will be home soon. Let's wait. It would look rude if we don't wait for our guests." Mohini explained that Birpur people are very traditional. They won't even stay or eat in their daughter's marital home. Nobody would object if he finished his dinner. He shouldn't delay his medicines. "No, Mohini. Parvati was so hesitant to bring this person along that I had to order her like a father-in-law. We shouldn't do anything to make her guest feel u welcome," he explained. Danveer joked that next time he needed to order his daughter-in-law about he should take classes from Mohini who is quite the expert at it. The brothers laughed. Mohini glared. She wanted to snap at them both. But for the first time in weeks, her husband was truly happy. His brother, who was like Ram to him was back. His world was whole again. She couldn't grudge him that peace. She found it in her children, he in his brother.

Maithili returned to the aangan and smiled at the empty bowl her mother-in-law held. Her daughter was laughing as she swung back and forth trying to dodge her grandmother's hand. "My little doll, finish this last bite and then you can play," the older woman cajoled. The child shook her head playfully. "Maajisa, the room is ready," she interrupted. Mohini's face grew serious as she turned to her bahu. "Okay. Now take Shanti in and give her a wash," came the next instruction. Maithili nodded as she lifted the girl off the swing. "Come back quickly ok. Bade dadosa has a surprise for you," Dilsher called out. "You know. If everyone keeps getting Shanti presents all the time, she will become very spoilt," Sunheri pointed out. Samrat agreed and added that his daughter might grow up like his sister. Sunheri took offence and chased him around the aangan. The brothers, Dilsher and Danveer burst into laughter. Samrat tried to hide behind his mother playfully but she just pushed him away, "No, for your big mouth you deserve a nice whack." When Maithili returned with a clean child, Shanti joined what she thought was a game. "Bua, I help you," she yelled along trying to catch her father.

Rudra pulled out the band-aid across his palm. He had cut his hand earlier that day. He had almost poured alcohol on it to disinfect it but remembered his promise to his Paro. He was supposed to let her treat his wounds. He couldn't deny that her gentle touch was all he needed to make his aches and bruises vanish. But she would probably be in tears as she fussed about him like she did at her uncle's party. That was the first time he enjoyed a social event. That was the night everything started to change. He was able to keep his cool and talk with her calmly. That was the first time she hugged him. It was the first time, he got to hold her close and dance. It was the first time she dragged him to her bedroom, albeit for first aid. Something told him that another change was in the offing. He hoped it was for the best. He didn't want anything to harm his Paro, when he was too far to do anything about it.      

Paro paused before getting down from the jeep. She heard the laughter from within the house. "Madam, I...," the constable started to apologise for the hundredth time. She gave him a sweet smile, "It's not your fault. If I wasn't talking so much, you would have noticed her." Natwar's eyes moved to her forehead where a band aid covered the cut. "Rudra Sir..." he tried again. His orders were simple. Drive Major Ranavat's wife around three times a week. Her safety and comfort were his only priority. But he had failed miserably. Even if it was a small cut, the officer will not treat it lightly. Added to the fact that if the general finds out what happened to his niece, there would be an enquiry. "This is not a big deal. Just keep ut to yourself. I'll explain it to Rudra when he returns. There is no hurry," she said guessing his troubles. Her husband seems to still the Jallad at work. She needed to talk to him about this. The constable's eyes moved the woman slouching next to his officer's wife. How could he possibly explain this? Constable Natwarlal, I need you to follow her instructions without question. She is the shy sort who rarely asks for anything. So if she does make a request, honour it, his orders echoed in mind. He had to let her handle things. He got out and helped the other woman limp to the Haveli's door.

Paro knew this step of hers would make the laughter cease. But she had no choice. She had to listen to her conscience. She would explain to her family. They would be angry but understand her reasons eventually. "Hey Bholenath! Guide me," she prayed before her hand to ring the door bell.

Sunehri opened the door with giggle, "Bhabhisa,..." Her words stopped at the tip of her tongue. The woman standing next to her sister-in-law looked familiar. She was bent in form as she held Paro for support. Her face had lost the glow which she remembered from the pictures she hid from her mother for Rudra. Surely he will want those even if the rest are burnt to ash. Her hair was in a loose bun and not the long braid she remembered. She didn't know what to do next.

"Beta, let your bhabhi come in. Will you keep her out in the cold?" Danveer gently chided his daughter as he walked towards the entrance. He cursed his luck. She wasn't supposed to come here. He had made sure, she was taken care of. Even if he didn't want to see her again. He made sue of that. What will his brother say? Mohini, what will she do?

"Beendini, I think your Bapusa won't let your sister come in without the usual fanfare. Go prepare the. aarti," she scolded. Dilsher laughed. He had actually missed this. He wondered what was taking them so long.

Samrat saw his uncle strain himself trying to look over the others at the guest. "I'll go see," he guided him to the nearest chair and headed to the door. He recognized the woman. He was hiding behind his mother when she came home with Rudra the first time. It had been a grand celebration. She had brought joy into the family, his grandmother had explained. This time she brought pain. He remembered a drunk Sumer telling him that he couldn't forget the image of their aunt pointing a gun to their cousin's head.

Paro knew everyone was in shock. They all held Thakurainsa acc hurting Rudra. She expected anger and animosity from them. And when Rudra returns his rage will be uncontrollable. But this was necessary. Her eyes met Kakisa's and she saw the inexplicable fear in the eyes of the matriarch's eyes.

Mohini was stunned. She knew something was wrong when dhuakumari was late. But this? How did this happen? How did she have the guts to return? What did she tell Paro? Rudra's wife? Did she know their past now? Had Mala come back to them for good? Or was she back to destroy the family once again?

Mala's heart danced with glee. She was back. Back in the home she was unceremoniously thrown out. The sister who didn't protect her. The brother-in-law who watched her humiliation. The children who were kept away. And Dilsher the man who stole her son. Well Paro, the girl she raised had brought back to this haveli. And she will reunite her with her son before they could all leave this terrible place for good.

Edited by -Suganthi- - 8 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That bitch mala come to create problem in her sons life destory families again 
Anny14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rithu why?
πŸ₯Ί I was happy that bapusa returned and 
all were to meet but I'm not so sure that is going 
to happen to this poor after Rudra knows! 
Well, anxiously waiting for more !!!!

Edited by Anny14 - 8 years ago