Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: I-Told-U-So

ur fantastic writer buddy...loving where r u going with this...
can the update be a tiny bit longer πŸ˜’ pleazzz

Hey there!!
Thanks a ton for the amazing comment!
Too short na? I'll def make longer posts since the next update...
Thanks again!
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anilu

ABSOLUTELY loved it !!! U are amazing the way you describe the scene.. We can visualise the whole thing perfectly   πŸ˜Š update the next one sooon πŸ˜ƒ

Hey! You commented!!
Thanks a ton babe!so love the comment! Its just so motivating..
Next one comin up soon!!
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

Awsome priya.

So nice of four update.
Loved evrything
wow abhigya so sad, gaining from past.
thank you for this upd

Hey Ayesha!
Aww thats so cute! Love the emoticon!!
Thaks for the cute comment!
πŸ˜ƒ
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Adhi kshama magte, ushira comment saathi. πŸ˜³

Super busy with the hospital schedule.

Aata majhi vishesh tippani. 

Tula ata kharach marnar ahe mi. Hya part madhye pan nai bhetle. πŸ˜ˆ

Baki cha update chan hota. Doghanche atma parikshan hota hya madhye. Abhi and Pragya cha ayushya var kelele vichar, Atishay SundarπŸ‘πŸ‘

Pudcha update chi vaat baghat ahe. Lavkar dya. πŸ˜³

Mala hi line faar avadli,😳

Eventually, silence replaced the whispers and ego replaced the love.

Love, 
Mayu

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya Tai, amchya vishesh tippani kashi vaatli sangnar nai ka?πŸ˜†
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Adhi kshama magte, ushira comment saathi.😳

Super busy with the hospital schedule.

Aata majhi vishesh tippani.

Tula ata kharach marnar ahe mi. Hya part madhye pan nai bhetle.😈

Baki cha update chan hota. Doghanche atma parikshan hota hya madhye. Abhi and Pragya cha ayushya var kelele vichar, Atishay SundarπŸ‘πŸ‘

Pudcha update chi vaat baghat ahe. Lavkar dya.😳

Mala hi line faar avadli,😳

<font color="#666666" size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Eventually, silence replaced the whispers and ego replaced the love.</font>
<font color="#666666" size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
Love,
Mayu
</font>
</font>

Hi!!
Sorry sorry.. Mala hi ushir zala.. Office madhyech jagta aaj kal.. Ghari fakt zopayla yetr.. :p

Aplya vishesh tippani baddal kay sangu.. Well.. Maar khaycha naiye mala mahnun nakki AbhiGya bhettil pudhchya update madhye..
Anand zala he kalun ki aaplyala awadla update..ani ho.. Ti line mala hi faar awadte..

Pudhcha update 2-4 diwas nantar karan sadhya closing challay ani khup kam ahet..

Thanks for the comment :)
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Priya Tai, amchya vishesh tippani kashi vaatli sangnar nai ka?πŸ˜†

Done that!! :)
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Thank you!!
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Chapter 5:
SERENDIPITY

Abhi parked his car at a distance and pulled up the hood of his jacket. Though he knew no one bothered, he didn't want to take a chance. The last thing he wanted now was someone spotting him with a grown beard and red, puffy eyes. He didnt want the world to know that their idol once upon a time is in such a state now.

He smiled to himself as he remembered the happy days spent here. He would always come to The Marines with his friend. A lot of good memories were associated with the place. After college, this place had become his escape. He would come here to think. He would come here to write his songs. He came here when he was sad or when he had a fight with Tanu. He would come here when he lacked inspiration. He had found himself a secret place, amongst the crowd, yet far away.!

Abhi looked at the crowd at the distance. He could se couples cuddled together while vendors tried to sell their wares. A few people were jogging along the path while a few kids played around. He always loved how lively this place was, no matter what time of the day or what season. He loved the spirit of the people in the city!

He walked ahead towards his hideout when he realised that someone else had found the place too. The fact that his place was not a secret anymore irked him. He saw a woman sitting on the rocks, wearing a simple dress. Her open hair waved with the wind while she was staring at the water ahead. Abhi felt a sudden connect with whoever the lady was. The irritation vanished and he kept staring at her.

Pragya stilled as she felt someone's gaze on her. She was scared for a moment and decided to check who it was. She slowly turned around and her eyes met his. A huge smiled broke out on her face as she realised who he was. She couldn't believe her destiny! The very person she was thinking about at the moment stood in front of her. She wanted to run and hug him, but the change in his expression stopped her from moving ahead.

The moment he saw her face, confusion replaced his smile. "Wait! No! Really? She's here? No Abhi! Stop thinking! You've lost it" his mind argued. "But she looks like my Chashmish! But no, she doesn't have glasses! And she's wearing a dress! Chashmish never wore dresses. She was the jeans and tee kind of girl" his mind reasoned further. "But then, why is she smiling at me? Maybe she recognised who I am! Should I go, talk to her?" With that, Abhi walked ahead, moving closer to her.

"Pragya Arora?" He asked, with a slight doubt in his voice. "Who else do you think I am, you Idiot!" She said, punching him hard on his arms. "Who takes so much time in recognising his best friend!" She said hitting him again. "Owww!" Abhi squealed as if in pain. "Oh my god Pragya! I don't believe its actually you!" He said pulling her into a hug and then lifted her off the ground, swirling her around! "Where have you been? You just disappeared after college! I tried tracing you.. How could you leave me alone? Oh i missed you so much! I needed you around me yaa! And wait! What have you done to Chashmish? You look so different! I couldn't relate you with Chashmish! How was I supposed to recognise you!" He asked in a single breath.

"Breathe rockstar! Its a long story! Relax!" She said trying to calm him. Just then, her phone rang. "Yeah Manu?.. Im at the Marines.. Yeah yeah okay.. I'll be there in 30 mins max.. Coming.." She said and cut the call. "Manu? Your sister? How is she?" Abhi asked. "Yeah! She's good and happily married. Listen.. I have the house keys and she's stuck outside.. I'll have to rush.." Pragya explained. "Come, i'll drop you!" Abhi offered. "No Abhi, you just came.. You relax, i'll manage. She doesn't stay far away." Pragya explained. "Seeya" she whispered giving him a quick hug and walked off. Abhi kept looking at her retreating back with a smile. He turned back to the sea after she disappeared and then it struck him, "Shit! Iforgot to take her number!"

He ran towards the road Pragya had taken in an attempt to find her. Just as he reached the road, he saw her getting into a rickshaw. "Prags!" He called out to her, but the rickshaw had sped off by then. Abhi went back to his spot.

Life played weird games! When they tried running away from one another, destiny brought them closer, and when they needed each other the most, they were kept apart. The first time they met had been a disaster! Abhi smiled as he remembered that day. He had been so happy. He woke up early and dressed up well. He rehearsed his tune for the nth time. It was the day of his audition for the inter college fest and he wanted to represent his college in any case. He knew he was the best. He had worked so hard for it, after all. Armed with his guitar, he walked towards the amphitheater for his audition when he dashed into her.

She had been really stressed. She hardly slept the previous night and her head had started to ache now. She needed to be fine before the lecture since she had a thesis to submit that day. There was no way she wasn't topping her class. There would be no scholarship if she didn't and she couldn't afford that. "Mamaji has enough to look after. I don't need to burden him with more" she had thought. She grabbed a coffee from the college canteen and started walking towards her class. She wanted to make sure everything was in order, just once more. She was reading her presentation again to check for errors when she banged into him. The next thing she knew was something heavy had fallen on her feet, her papers were all over the floor and the coffee had spilled on her as well as the person she had banged into.

Abhi looked at his guitar on the ground. The strings had broken and it needed major repairs before it could be used again. His blood boiled as he saw the condition of his favourite guitar. He needed to be at the audition in 10 minutes. "This cant be happening!" he thought. Pragya looked at the papers on the floor and the coffee stains on them. Her temper raised as she realized that all her efforts were down the drains and gone was her scholarship. Tears started forming her eyes.

They had ended up screaming and shouting at each other. A huge crowd had gathered before the teachers had intervened and asked them to go to their respective classes. With that had begun the Dude vs Scholar war!

Hello!! So here's part 5! Hope you guys like it.. Do read and leave a comment!
Also, in case you want a PM, Please send a buddy request on 'Iyeristic_PM'

Edited by BeingIyeristic - 8 years ago
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi, Once again I am the first to commentπŸ˜ƒ
Update really it aws awsm, atlast abhigya met.
They were old friends, and their meeting it's superπŸ‘πŸ‘
 waiting for next update
Edited by NasreenAyesha - 8 years ago