Papa SALIM KHAN: Bajrangi Bhaijaan Will Be A Blockbuster

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

The buzz around Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor's Bajrangi Bhaijaan is fast growing and father Salim Khan seems to share the excitement surrounding his son's upcoming drama. The film reunites Sallu with his Ek Tha Tiger director Kabir Khan and tells the story of a Pakistani girl who crosses the border to India, and how she is reunited to her home country with the help of, of course, Bhaijaan.

"I've always been right about the fate of Salman's films and this one is going to be a bonafide blockbuster," Salim Khan tells. When probed on what works and what doesn't, the famed scriptwriter says that everything clicks in the film. "You can't segregate the film in parts...it has to work in totality. Right from the dialogues to the performances, the film makes you feel emotionally overwhelmed and works in all departments."

Salim adds that Bajrangi Bhaijaan reminded him of his own works. "The interesting thing with Kabir is that he is exploring a new subject. That makes his work memorable. He's moved on from the subject of terrorism to a different story here and that's what we'd do in our days. The ones who wrote Zanjeer also wrote Don and Seeta aur Geeta... that versatility should always be there."

When asked if his opinion on the film was clouded because his son was acting in it, he said, "That never happens. My son has acted in enough trash films and I have always told him when I haven't loved the film, though I won't name any here. But there's no questioning Bajrangi... it will go on to be a bumper hit!"

Let's see if Salim saab is proved right.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
we know that already...aap ke mahatma bete neh EID jo daboch rakhi hai.

salim's surprise gift for salman's success will be the new self drive car

Originally posted by: briahna

we know that already...aap ke mahatma bete neh EID jo daboch rakhi hai.

Why wouldn't he?  The Whole nation as well as fans and families all across the world are impatiently waiting to celebrate EID with their superstar hero after  1 whole year. 

Salman is a trendsetter. Others rub his tail. 
Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Why wouldn't he?  The Whole nation as well as fans and families all across the world are impatiently waiting to celebrate EID with their superstar hero after  1 whole year. 

that i know. kya trend set kiya hai...khule aam convicted criminal ghoom raha hai. u damn right mrs salman, bhai is trendy as hell. 
bechaare others... i bet they musch be saying: kaash we can run over innocent and get convicted AND still worshiped by ALL!
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks for putting this kala tika as the first comment.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

that i know. kya trend set kiya hai...khule aam convicted criminal ghoom raha hai. u damn right mrs salman, bhai is trendy as hell. 
bechaare others... i bet they musch be saying: kaash we can run over innocent and get convicted AND still worshiped by ALL!

Sure. That makes sense. If he was a trendsetter for driving over people then his fans and followers probably would have drove over thousands of people in the last 13 years.  That didn't happen so clearly,  he is a trendsetter for the right things.   Ouch. 

Now why a convicted criminal is roaming freely, well Question your government and it's system. Actually, Why don't all of you parade outside the parliament asking for justice? Because it's bothering ya'll that much.   Salman is out today because he is fighting his case legally. If your system is weak, he is not responsible.  

https://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/2f856785-d379-4c8e-bcdc-b146b3ce6c8b/51c052bf-f4e0-461e-bf86-e50e08a65e04.gif
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

And when and how did you conduct this NATIONWIDE and WORLDWIDE survey to come up with such conclusive evidence? πŸ˜†

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

You are sounding like Salman Khan is only Convicted person in India who is roaming free coz he has fans 🀣

If u have accident in india, plz surrender yourself to court & spend rest of your life in Jail - Epic πŸ˜†