Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
First time I like judges comment and she actually point out what is good and why she cutting marks.
no contestant feel bad. She make herself fun of her film :) she is funny and have knowledge  of dance totally different then her brother.  Marzi ki jaga farah hi raha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. Farah is pretty good when it comes to judging dance performances. Finally a fair judge who understands what "judging" means and doesn't give scores for the sake of it!!!! Marzi wasn't that bad though, but Farah is definitely better. And thank God she isn't like her brother!!
Imagine Sajid and Chetan in a show as judges!!😆 #TOO MUCH!!
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah agree she judged better 
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

I agree. Farah is pretty good when it comes to judging dance performances. Finally a fair judge who understands what "judging" means and doesn't give scores for the sake of it!!!! Marzi wasn't that bad though, but Farah is definitely better. And thank God she isn't like her brother!!

Imagine Sajid and Chetan in a show as judges!!😆 #TOO MUCH!!

😆
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree.. Farah was bang on with feedback and scores. Just for mayuresh act, i think she thot she was on india got talent 😆   Gymnastics act... Out of this world but no actual nach, no expressions and def.. No chemistry between the couple.. According to me.