Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am a girl. And I did not feel bad at all. Please don't take shows seriously. The only purpose of them is entertainment. They are not made to hurt anyone or make people feel bad about themselves. 
JUST A SHOW
Even the options for the quiz were quiet offensive. How can they put Bhagat singh and Chetan Bhagat in the same category of freedom fighter list ? Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Even the options for the quiz were quiet offensive. How can they put Bhagat singh and Chetan Bhagat in the freedom fighter list ?

I agree the options were so stupid gosh but Bhagat singh is one of the freedom fighter FYI
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pancakes527

I am a girl. And I did not feel bad at all. Please don't take shows seriously. The only purpose of them is entertainment. They are not made to hurt anyone or make people feel bad about themselves. 

JUST A SHOW

Well no  ppl do take shows seriously and are hugely responsble for mindset and that is the problem 
They are responsibe and need to give good entertainement 
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why critique the makers? The couples themselves fall into the stereotypes. Some girls declared that they know nothing while some guys openly laughed at the girls.

The questions were simple. It was the couples who fell into their own gender stereotypes.

The girls or the guys could have easily fought the stereotype themselves.
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The task did the opposite actually. The guys were initially asked which GK questions they thought their partners woudn't know. Then the girls came and proved them wrong by answering them correctly, so the guys got punished for underestimating them.

Originally posted by: SanzMonaya4ever

I agree the options were so stupid gosh but Bhagat singh is one of the freedom fighter FYI

Yeah there was typo, I know Bhagat singh is freedom fighter but I didnt like Chetan Bhagat in the option name.  They were trying to make fun of Chetan but it was insult to freedom fighter. Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree they should say its GK round and both need to answer.
I laugh a lot with shefali prag but still agree with you. How low they will go NB7 team
Edited by Beenish.Fatima - 8 years ago