Users

Frequent Posters

_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dsm123

<font size="2">omg ur ideas are very nice🤣</font>

T

Aree tdy actually a rat there... bt bechare n vo ladoo kha lia.. 😲 .or bali chd gyi...now i want rats sena to take revenge from VB for their king death 🤣
sweetmogini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

She said that the poison is her medicine right? somebody should zabardasti pilaofying that medicine to her. 😈

Omg🤣

Its fantastic idea... I hope she get headache fast ...and chand herself force her to drink the poison
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetmogini

Omg🤣

Its fantastic idea... I hope she get headache fast ...and chand herself force her to drink the poison

Omg...😆😆Btw VB punished or not but after reading our comments she'll defo nail down on her knee n accept all her crimes in front of viewers 😆no guarantee bout royal family😆
Edited by aditi37 - 9 years ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
You all are rocking guys👏 I just loved ur ideas😊too good
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Uday singh was rasik mijaaj . dheer bai was kum . jo already itna sir dard paal liya.
Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Will bring JB and make her tell the truth about VB. this way VB will get max punishment. And importantly, there will be an internal war. Atleast we will have an interesting war track here. Baahar to nothing is happening anyway.