ragna ff My Revenge ch 13 pg 36

pyardil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
U all know I have already two story in this form n I want to start another one this story came in my mind when i was working on my project so I decided to write this story after finising my project so here today. I'm updating this

this story is todaly raghav revenge buc of his revenge he break a innocent soul he betray her n buc of this she became heartless

Prologue

Today is a day when everyone know her as a Mrs.kalpana raghav singhanya toady is reception day .she get ready for her reception party today she looking breath taking every man want her in her life . Today she is happy there is know bond of her happiness ,she is happy that she is married with a man whome she love more than her life but what he is also love her the way she love him n come down slwoly with smiling n looking the whole mansion decorated as her choice with white lil n blue ballons r roming everywhere but she stop in mid n her smile fade n shock bucz no one is there not even raghav not even her family member
She came down n call raghav
Kalpi: raghav where ru plz come in front of me if ur doing any masti na then I'm not talking with u n I leave u if ur not come right now she say thinking that if he hear that she is leaving he come in front of her buc she know he can't bear to living away from her
But she get another shock hearing raghav word

Raghav then leave from here he say from behind her she turn toward him n he come near her with eveil smile on his face

Kalpi: ur...ur joking hai na she say hugging him tightly n what is this all ha today is our reception party n ur doing masti with me where is everyone

Raghav push her n say no I'm not joking miss kalpan vithal jadav
She look at him shock
Raghav smrik n say circuling her don't be shock miss jadav u heared me right n he stop n stand behind her she turn n cup his face n say now stop joking raghav I know how much u love me so don't think that I belive u

Raghav jerk her n say I never love u miss. Jadav he say with smrik

Hearing this tear roll down from her check she say with broken voice wha...what do..do u mean that u didn't love me ha she wipe her tear n say look raghav now stop ur masti

Raghav say sternly y don't u understand I said na I don't love u

Kalpi: then what was that ur confession ,the time we spend together ,n what is that ha she say showing her mungalsutra ha what about our marriage raghav

Raghav angrily say its all fake miss .jadav

Kalpi cup his face n say yru doing this raghav ha if there is any problem plz tell me we both shouted out together raghav u know I love u more than my life I can do any think for u just plz once share with me what's the problem

Raghav hold her wrists n remove form his ceck n say miss. Jadav any problem not even darw to come in front of me buc I'm the raghav singhanya n he tightly hold her wrist n pull her n took her in front of car n make her sit

Kalpi: raghav where r we going

Raghav : u know it very soon my dear wife

Raghav stop his car in front of singhnya chawl he came out from the car n come on other side n open the door n pull kalpi inside the chwal where everyone waiting for raghav

He jerk kalpi hardly buc of that she is going to fall but befor that kamla n vithal hold her
Vithal say angrily what is this raghav baba don't forget she I ur wife

Raghav snapped him back n say she is not my wife n from today I'm leaving u miss. Jadav
Kamal: what ru saying raghav baa she said with teary eyes

Raghav with evil smile u heard me right KAMLABAI today I got my reveng from u n with ur husband

Aklpi mumble revenge...
Raghav yes reveng now from today u stay with ur aai baba n carry my child n when people ask u about ur child father name then don't told them that I'm his father buc no one belive u miss.jadav buc no one know from past six month the raghav singhnya is staying in india n u know what I m not going to give ur child my name kalpana jadav he say pointing toward kamla n vithal now u both know how feel when people humilated our love one n now u feel when no one belive u

Ok here is prolog
ue if u like or not plz comment frankly if u guys didn't like then I will not continue this
Sorry for mistake n free for comment

Index

Prologue pg1
Ch 1 pg 3.                  CH 11 pg 38  CH 12 pg 41  CH 13 pg 46
Ch12 pg41
Ch 2 pg6
Ch 3 pg 11
Ch 4 pg 13
Ch5 pg 16
Ch6 pg20
Ch 7 a&b pg 24&25
Ch8 pg27
Ch9 pg 30
Ch10 pg36
Edited by pyardil - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Update soon
God rag revenge kamla but he did married kalpi
Edited by sweet1308 - 8 years ago
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesom
Raghav married kalpi to take revenge🤢
Waiting to see heartless kalpi
ragnafavour thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice dear...
Upadate soon...
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome prologue👏 loved it
  Plzz continue soon
Fly2TheStars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Raghav marry kalpi for revenge
Waiting to se hearthless kalpi
Intersting prolougee
Continuee soon
farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Another beautiful story by you.
it is a wonderful concept.👏
Please continue.
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start.
Please update soon.
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting. Continue soon
SamBricka thumbnail
awesome start dear... Plzz continue soon.. Waiting for chappy dear.. Update soon..