NSKay thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Shefa...

Neetuuu 😈 😆 ❤️ it's ok...

shefu❤️ thankew 4 understanding my bahana🤣 i mean problem baby😆
NSKay thumbnail

Originally posted by: atoshi.chanda06

Nice update dear. Jalal declared jo as his wife.

thankew so much
Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

so update plz 😆
Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monucute

shefu❤️ thankew 4 understanding my bahana🤣 i mean problem baby😆

bahana 😆
lovejodhaakbar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope arth go away..and jalal..he started announcing jodha as his... Tfs dear
NSKay thumbnail

update will take some time jaan...😉
NSKay thumbnail

are problem🤣
NSKay thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovejodhaakbar

I hope arth go away..and jalal..he started announcing jodha as his... Tfs dear

thankew dear😊
NSKay thumbnail

...Chapter - 28...

And
jodha got pinned
to the wall by jalal..
Jodha got scared, the devil is back and this time the intensity of darkness has increased manifolds... His piercing gaze pierced her innocent ones and she closed her eyes waiting for him to advance... His grip on her hand tighten, a loud cry escaped her lips... "what do you think of yourself haa? Jab se yha aayi ho every time arth arth arth goddamnit... I am warning you for the first and last time stay away from him..." He punched the wall with a great force just behind her ear... Injurying his hand, jodha gulped she knew he will eat her up alive... To control his anger he turned around and ruffled his hairs with one hand and other resting on his waist... Jodha was just shivering in fear... Don't know what hit jalal's mind, he immediately turned and caught her hairs roughly... She winced in pain... "now don't tell me that you have affair...?" but before he can complete a tight slap landed on his face... Jalal was shocked with this sudden slap... Jodha's eyes were red in anger and pain, how can he say this to her? He is just spitting mud at her dignity... She pushed him and held his collars due to which both fell on the couch... Jalal was sitting on couch with jodha in his lap holding his collars... "what do you think of yourself haan
? We are just friends ok... Just friends...i know my limits very well jalal,.. I am your wife damnit and being a husband you should protect my dignity but you just crushed it under your feet..." her head dug into his chest and loud sobs were taking her energy out, she clutched his collars more tightly... Jalal wrapped his arms around her,but again jodha pushed him and stand on her feet... "just leave jalal just leave " she shouted... And jalal left with no option... He took car keys and left the house...

@@@@@@

Pls hit likes and
comments...
They means a lot to
me...
sirat.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
me 1st yippee
mindblowing ch dear
can't wait to read next ch.I am so excited to read next.
update soon n thanks for the pm.