Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SanKsgian

how cute
a college story on asya

thank you 😳
-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello all πŸ˜ƒ thank you much for your likes and lovely comments..and for this chapter i want to inform you that there is no flashback actually i like in and out flashback so flashback will be in next update..but for compensation there is zoya pov.. i hope u'll enjoy 😊 fingers crossed

Chapter Four

Morning
zoya's pov

I woke up startled allah miyaan this alarm it scare me sometimes...i heave a sigh..come on zoya wake girl its your first day at job..i push the quilt and head towards my bathroom..

Its my first day of my first job.. M very nervous i myself don't know how i got this job.. Oh hello it doesnt mean m not qualified but i just saw the advertisement on one day before the interview and i don't have any laptop so i didn't did any research but thank you allah miyaan for helping me..

I open my cupboard to get ready for the job.. Hmm i need more formals when i get my salary m sure m going to buy some.. I got dressed and came infront of my family picture my abbu, my sister and me..

I touch their faces and tear escaped from my eyes .. 'I miss you abbu..i really do kash aap mere or humeira k sath hote if u were here woh kabhi nhi hota jo hua 'i sob 'but this is a new beginning.. I dont know why m feeling that everything is going to be fine..that something good is going happen something major '

End of zoya's pov

Asad's pov

I opened my eyes when sun rays fell into my room brightening the whole room.. A new beginning with new hopes ..i sigh and get up to get ready for my office...

I came out my bathroom and open my cupboard to select my clothes (hehe.. Jaise bahut sare choice h jahapanah k pass 'sarcasm' πŸ˜† )

I never take more than 5 seconds to decide what to wear but today is different afterall am meeting Zoya Farooqui..'stupid u r just going to see her as an employee not going on a date with her'my subconscious told me 'yeah watever' i reply i opened the right drawer of my cupboard where i kept the most precious thing i picked up a case and opened it.. Here it is her bracelet.. Yes you guess it right i never return it to her or u can say i never want to..i couldn't keep her with me but at least i can keep it as a memory i caressed the bracelet feeling like m caressing her 'i don't know what happen with you zoya but i promise whatever it is i'll find out..' i kept it back there and choose my favorite grey coloured Armani suit for today.

Office

I walk through the main door of the building and heading for my private elevator to reach the top floor but suddenly something or i should say someone bump into me and i hold her waist to protect her from falling well i can guess its a girl through touch.. I try to see her but hair are all over her face working as a veil ..i touched her hair push them out of her face and oh boy its her..zoya. she looked at me wide eyed and i just smile in return i pulled her up to make her stand 'hey.. I saw you somewhere but where... Oh now i know u r the architecture guy na?? Umm from st. Stephen??' i smiled and nod 'oh so m just the architecture guy she doesnt even remember my name'i thought and sigh sadly 'hmm what was ur name.. Umm asad right??' i nod again 'yes, my name is asad!!'i emphasised on is.. 'oops sorry.. actually its my first day and m hell nervous.. U can understand right??'she ask 'yes i can!! 'i said 'u too work here?? 'she ask again .. M opened my mouth to tell her that its my company but i don't know what stopped me 'yes.. I work here' i said 'oh thats good toh chalo milte rahenge!!'she said and walked towards the elevator and i follow her... She took the elevator that is for employees and without any thought i took the same but after stepping in i realise what mistake i have done..

Everybody in there looking at me like they have seen a ghost.. I passed them a nervous smile and they return it.. i stand beside zoya and wait for her floor..the lift stopped at 8th floor and that was hers she stepped out and wave me bye i wave back and then again my employees first looked at her and then me making me more nervous.. I clear my throat and they all became normal like nothing happen ..i walked out of the elevator and take my usual elevator for the top floor to avoid anymore awkward staring sessions.. I mean its my company whats the big deal if i took that elevator.. 'but u never took it before and on top of that u r waving a girl infornt of them'my subconscious sniggered i glared at him

I walked out the elevator and stepped into my office i have one hour before the meeting with the board..i setteled in my chair and closed my eyes again going into the memory lane...

Precap : flashback again πŸ˜‰

pls hit like and do comment.. love you all muahh
-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
zoya's bracelet.. i hope u like it 😊

" />
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part
asya meet is interesting
excited for next part
plz pm me for updates
continue soon
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice. Loved it. What happened with zoya.? Continue soon.
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unique55

zoya's bracelet.. i hope u like it 😊

"
/>

like nahi i love itπŸ˜†
its beautiful😳

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2