Love the show and the background tune!

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone! 😊 I just started watching this show and I'm hooked!. I previously watched Gaurav's other show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. I first saw him in Uttaran. He's such a talented actor and good looking too!  

I also love the background tune. It's so beautiful.  β€οΈ

I'm looking forward to seeing how Sher Singh and Shraddha's love story unfolds. They share great chemistry! πŸ˜Š

Here are three siggy creations I made. Hope you guys like them! πŸ˜Š

Edited by utopia88 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey utopia!!!!😊
welcome to the forum...good to know people are liking the show alot & our fans on this forum is increasing...really feels so goodπŸ˜ƒ

Yes the Show  & its BGM is sooo lovely...loved the Piiyaa oo piyaa tune plays in SherDha scenes...😳😳 feeels sooo amusing!!!!

Btw lovely siggiesss!!! upload them on the PR CG !!!
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Hey utopia!!!!😊

welcome to the forum...good to know people are liking the show alot & our fans on this forum is increasing...really feels so goodπŸ˜ƒ

Yes the Show  & its BGM is sooo lovely...loved the Piiyaa oo piyaa tune plays in SherDha scenes...😳😳 feeels sooo amusing!!!!

Btw lovely siggiesss!!! upload them on the PR CG !!!

Hey! 😊 Thanks for welcoming me and thanks for liking my siggies! I've already posted my siggies in the PR CG.

Yep, I'm loving the show and Sher Singh+Shraddha's chemistry! Gaurav is so hottt! lol  πŸ˜†

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

Hey! 😊 Thanks for welcoming me and thanks for liking my siggies! I've already posted my siggies in the PR CG.

Yep, I'm loving the show and Sher Singh+Shraddha's chemistry! Gaurav is so hottt! lol  πŸ˜†

Welcome Dear😊
yes they are superb & soo cute pair!! their chemistry is yes soo hot !!! i just want to see some romantic scenes of SherDha !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Welcome Dear😊
yes they are superb & soo cute pair!! their chemistry is yes soo hot !!! i just want to see some romantic scenes of SherDha !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Same here! I want to see some sizzling SherDha romance too!  
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

Same here! I want to see some sizzling SherDha romance too!  

YeahπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰