Posted: 9 years ago
best debut ever
first real sucessful superhero in bollywood
killer looks and body
loads of hit films
and so on

he should have taken over khans few years back. what exactly went wrong?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Because he worships poor man's Greek god instead of Maa Lakshmi. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Too less work and not much in the public eye.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am his diehard fan of his work but honestly I don't like his choice of movies. Its been a while he has been doing action and stunts and all. Its becoming repititive now. Whether you do a Agneepath or Krrish 3 or Bang Bang...the look might differ...but the genre remains the same...action! I think he is a brilliant actor and he will surely reach greater heights if he does simple and honest films. Films in which his acting can speak than his body/dance etc. He needs to 'connect' to the audience. JMO Edited by Malika - 9 years ago
rombixsaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
heard there was khan's hands in his career during mission kashmir days(coz they thought him as threat so by their influence he didnt get much opportunities)...so his career had downfall until koi mil gaya(paapa roshan ne bachaaya) or dhoom 2 happened...by the time he got back successful, khans were already at super high position. So what left is compromising with them instead and continue in showbiz which he did(esp. with SRK)...this was a very famous blind back then...
 and he is so full of himself but atleast he doesnt look fake...
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not enough films, his visibility was low, personally i also think he never had much of a charismatic  type personality, he's a little dull and boring. 
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
watch MPKDH and AMALL ...u will know why ðŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

After Khans if anyone had create the same euphoria, it is Hrithik only, after D:2 it was sure shot he would make big in future, but he couldn't, still for some time he did.
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He doesn't do enough movies I think. Like he has one movie one year and he won't have one the next. He should really do more movies, like maybe collaborate with Farhan/Zoya and his dad and the likes.

Also, he doesn't have any offscreen drama going on. Like SRK has his spats with Salman, the media and his Wankhede Controversy/AbRam birth drama or Salman has his Being Human Foundation appearances and court cases or Aamir has Satyamev Jayate.
Edited by Zah.Of.RoZaNa. - 9 years ago
simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
because

he lacks the 'desi' swagger that others posses
he lacks the confidence in doing movies quickly

the fiza to main prem ki diwani hoon run seems to have had great psychological impact on him (he was written off by the press as on film wonder like another Kumar Gaurav), he has developed an aversion to 'desi' 'rooted' masala films and that is his biggest undoing for him as a star

what all this has done is instead of taking his stardom to new level, he is simply hanging on to his stardom that he had achieved with his debut itself and I am afraid it will stay that way till he retires