Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update
Loved it so much!
Virika getting married. 😳😉
Engagement😃
Jeevika tensed for her shopping😆
These lines were fab and my fav! 
Viren extended his hand and Jeevika slid the ring on his finger and when Jeevika extended her hand, everyone was surprised as there was already a beautiful ring on her finger. Viren told everyone that he gifted this to Jeevika few days before. Everyone had a laugh and Jeevika removed it and put in on another finger and let Viren put the engagement ring on her finger. Viren kissed her on the cheek and everyone was amazed at Viren's attitude but they they loved it.
Continue soon!
Edited by MyKryan - 9 years ago
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
loved it 
loved the whole update 
loved how viren family surprised him how they came to know eveything 
and even they have agreed for marriage also in 2 weeks only the marriage is their omg
and viren is planning to spend time with jeevika 
he is going on his own way only 
loved the virika conversation 
totally
amazing
superb
fantastic
mind blowing 
wonder full 
splendid
i have one question viren family agreed for marriage even viren mom told to jeevika work after the marriage then y virika is leaving separately is virika leaving in aboard  or they in india 
continue soon 
thanks for the pm 
wal43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiasushma

awesome update 

loved it 
loved the whole update 
loved how viren family surprised him how they came to know eveything 
and even they have agreed for marriage also in 2 weeks only the marriage is their omg
and viren is planning to spend time with jeevika 
he is going on his own way only 
loved the virika conversation 
totally
amazing
superb
fantastic
mind blowing 
wonder full 
splendid
i have one question viren family agreed for marriage even viren mom told to jeevika work after the marriage then y virika is leaving separately is virika leaving in aboard  or they in india 
continue soon 
thanks for the pm 

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL RESPONSE
THE ANSWER FOR YOUR QUESTION IS THAT YOU WILL COME TO KNOW SOON IN FURTHER CHAPTER'S
ENJOY TILL THEN...
wal43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 18

Viren had an idea and he went near Jeevika with a glass of soft drink. He deliberately spilled the soft drink on Jeevika's stole.

J- Viren what have you done? I have to change it now.

V- Sshhh dont shout..come with me.

They were going inside the house when Viren's mom stopped them.

VM - Where are you two going?

V- Actually mom i spilt soft drink on Jeevika's stole and some fell on my sherwani so we are just going to wash it off before the clothes get stained.

Saying so, they both leave and Viren's dad come to his wife.

VD - What happened dear?

VM- They both spilled soft drink on their clothes,they are going to wash it off.

VD - Oho this is just an excuse, i have noticed Viren who did it deliberately. He wants to talk and spend time with Jeevika. It happens, dont worry.

VM - Viren is becoming more mischievous since he has fallen i love.

VD - Yes he is, but he is so happy with Jeevika. I have no doubt about his choice.

VM - Same here.

They left to the lawn and Viren and Jeevika reached Viren's room. They went to the bathroom. Jeevika stood in front of the mirror and trying to loosen her stole which was attached to her suit with the help of a safety pin. Suddenly she felt someone hands on hers. She knew perfectly who it was and she removed her hand letting Viren undo her safety pin. He let go of the stole and rest his chin on Jeevika's shoulder,his chest pressed against her back. Jeevika leaned back giving Viren's lips way to her neck. Jeevika felt deliriously happy and it was so good to completely forget about what is happening on the outside of this room,where all that mattered was that she was here,with the man she loved. She coulf feel the warmth of his hands on her back. Viren merely embraced her tightly and closely. He slowly turned Jeevika towards him. She stood gracefully before him,pressed against him and his face only a breath away from hers. She lifted her eyes to meet the gaze of the man in her arms. She raised her chin and the tingling increased when Viren's bowed his head slightly to capture her mouth with his own. His lips were warm and soft and Jeevika felt her head spinning with a growing arousal as she felt the tip of his tongue against her lips, gently parting them,then slowly moving inside her mouth to meet her tongue passionately. He released her mouth, pulling away just enough to look into her eyes and smile.

V- Mmm that was the best kiss ever.

Jeevika looked down blushing high.

V- Jeevika i will miss you !

Finally after 2 long weeks, the wedding day finally arrived. Jeevika was getting ready in Viren's mom room. She was dressed in a beautiful red designer lehenga and mathcing jewellery. Viren was waiting impatiently for Jeevika. Viren's mom come to fetch Jeevika.

VM - Jeevika, i know you must be missing your family on this special day of yours, but now you are not alone. I am your mother and Viren's dad is your father. We always wanted a daughter and we finally got one and that is you.

Jeevika smiled and hugged her. They headed down to the wedding altar where everyone was waiting. Viren could not stopped looking at her. She was like a fairy coming down. He smiled to her and she smiled back. They sat together to complete the rituals of the wedding and after nearly 1hour or so, they were married. Their happiness knew no bound. Viren and Jeevika were finally one. The family had organised a reception in the evening and it all went on smoothly. It was finally time when they both were alone in their room. Jeevika was seated on the bed and Viren came towards her. What happened that night was the sweetest thing any husband could do for his wife and and Jeevika's love for Viren grew to immense heights after that night. He felt her hands trembling and he smiled.

V- Jeevika, i know you are nervous, so am i. You know i fell in love with you the moment i saw you. I knew we were made for each other but we have never really got the time to talk about this intimacy.

He stopped and looked into Jeevika's eyes.  Jeevika was silent and did not really know what to say and Viren continues..

V- I believe that the physical intimacy between us should come naturally and should not be forced. So maybe we should save our first night together till we both really want it as it is not only for my pleasure but for your's as well. I can wait for as long as you need to be comfortable. What do you think?

J- Viren you just melted my heart. I love you.

Jeevika was shocked and pleased at the same time. What guy would agree to wait for his wife to be ready for such intimacy and she was almost in tears and she nodded in agreement. He hugged Jeevika and she hugged back. Viren whispered in her ears.

V- I really love you and you look very cute when you are nervous.

Jeevika smiled and Viren tighten the hug and slowly ran his hands down her arms and touched her waist. She felt thousands of butterflies flying in her body and she felt so warm and safe in his arms. Viren loosen the laces of her blouse and slowly took a white sheet and wrapped her around it as he started taking off her clothes. They kissed passionately and they hugged tightly before going to sleep.

The next morning, Viren woke up and back hugged Jeevika.

V- Good Morning Mrs Vadhera.

Jeevika smiled back.

J- Good morning Mr Vadhera.

Jeevika did not want to create a bad impression and she quickly woke up to get ready and she went to meet everyone. Viren followed her later on. Living with a big family was a little uncomfortable for Jeevika at first since they could not show their affection outside their bedroom but Viren was very smart and very romantic. He would usually wink at Jeevika when no one is watching them. Jeevika was in the kitchen and Viren quitely entered the kitchen as there was no one except Jeevika and hug her from behind as she was doing the dishes. He wrapped his hands around her waist

V- Hmm i see someone is busy.

J- What are you doing? What if someone walks in?

V- Its ok, no one will come.

Athough Jeevika was not convinced,she was loving the feeling of his hands on her. He ran his hands down her arms and on her stomach. Jeevika felt like she was in heaven. Slowly Viren kissed the back of her neck and he suddenly stopped.

V- I will not be able to stop myself if i continue.

J- You are such a sweet husband.

Jeevika kissed his cheek,he smiled and they  left the kitchen as his dad were calling both of them in the living room.

VD - I have called both of you here for a special reason. Jeevika i know Viren was quite busy the few days after your wedding but now that the case is over, your mom and i want to gift you something.

He handed an envelopped to Viren and he opened it.

V- GOA ??

Viren exclaimed.

VM - Yes my son, go and take my daughter in law for your honeymoon. Go and do your packing quick the flight is in the evening.

V- Thank you Mom & dad.

Jeevika blushed and went to her room. Viren followed her and find her smiling infront of their bathroom mirror. Jeevika noticed Viren and went towards him. She held his hands.

J- Viren, i guess the time has come.

She kissed him on his cheek saying..

Happy Honeymoon Mr Vadhera'

I hope you all liked the update
please do hit like and comment
enjoy!!😊
Shrutikryan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ye i m the first to comment on this update but sorry for not commenting a big comment but seriously this update is superb loved it
ndcdance thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres
was an awesome update ...
yeah.. !!finally married..
loved the mushy moments..were really cute 😳
viren is so caring...and ahh loved jeevikas' naughty side...😆update soon...😆
Edited by ndcdance - 9 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2