awesome
2 updates at a tym
luv virika.
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing updates
Loved them
Virika and their love story is just so Perfect.
The kiss, the romance, the confession, everything was so beautiful.
Truely amazing!
Continue soon
Want to read something HotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
wal43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 16

Jeevika woke up with a smile on her face. She could not believe that she is actually in a relationship with Viren. She checked her phone and saw a message from Viren.

Good morning sweetheart,hope you slept well. The boys planned an early morning swim. I will join you directly in class. Love you'

Jeevika smiled at the message and she decided to start packing her things so as not to get late for her evening flight. After packing, she went to get ready for the prize giving ceremony and also she was eager to see Viren. She looked back at the ring Viren gave her last night and she could not stop blushing. They were going to spend the whole day and night together at Jeevika's appartment and both of them could not wait for this to happen. She headed quickly to the conference room and she met Viren outside.

J- Hi Viren.

V- Hi my love.

As soon as he said my love' all the boys turned and Jeevika was shy. Everyone was hell shocked but they were happy as they believed Viren and Jeevika made a cute couple. The ceremony started and without any doubt Viren and Jeevika were announced as winners. They hugged each other and they were being congratulated by others as well. The ceremony ended and everyone was in the bus for the airport. Viren sat near Jeevika and they could not wait for them to reach Delhi. They reached airport and they boarded their flight. Viren had made arrangements to sit with Jeevika and Jeevika fell asleep on Viren's shoulder on the flight. They reached Delhi in the early morning and Viren went to look for a taxi to take them to Jeevika's flat. On reaching there, Viren called his mom and informed her that he is in Delhi and is staying with his friend for the day and will be back home tomorrow. Jeevika told Viren to go and freshen up while she prepares something for them to eat.  She set up the breakfast on the table waiting for Viren.

V- Wow Jeevika your appartment is very neat and very beautiful. You got really beautiful views of Delhi.

J- Thank you Viren. By the way Viren, how are we going to proceed with this relationship? I mean to say how will your family react to it and all.

V- Jeevika dont worry i will talk to them,lets eat now am quite hungry.

They had a quick light breakfast and both jumped in bed. Viren hugged Jeevika and Jeevika cuddled with Viren and both fell asleep after a tiring flight. Viren woke up first and he went for a shower as he decided to surprise Jeevika by preparing dinner for her. He was just coming out of the bathroom when Jeevika was opening her eyes and smiling to herself.

J- Viren?

She said blushing as Viren was in towel exposing his bare chest.

V- Hey sweetheart slept well?

Jeevika nodded yes and she was biting her lips as she saw the knot of the towel nearly opening up bit fortunately Viren redid the knot and came close to Jeevika. He gave her a light kiss on her lips.

V- Good.

Jeevika giggled and Viren went back to the bathroom with his shorts and shirt. Jeevika was still in bed, she was too lazy to wake up. Viren came out and saw her still in bed. He went near her and move her hair away from her neck. They shared an eyelock and then kissed passionately that seems like for years and years. They pulled out apart to breathe.

V- I cant wait to marry you Jeevika.

J- Same here Viren.  

Viren lifted Jeevika in his arms and spun her around the room. Viren had the biggest smile ever at Jeevika. He put her down and cupped her face. Jeevika moved in for another passionate kiss with everything she had. Viren layed her down in bed and they broke the kiss. Viren chuckled and bite Jeevika's neck a couple of time making her laugh and moan at the same time.

J- Viren, am ticklish

V- Oh really? You smell so good Jeevika.

J- Viren..hmm

Viren was  gaving her a lovebite. Her first lovebite from her Viren and she was loving the feeling when Viren lips were on her neck.

V- Jeevika i would also want to have the same feeling you just had.

Jeevika understood Viren's intention and meaning and she rolled on top of him. She hid her face in his neck and started giving him that feeling of having a lovebite.

V- Oh Jeevika, it was so good.

She blushed and hid her face in his chest. They hugged for a few minutes and they got up. Jeevika really wanted to have pizza and Viren finally ordered pizza for dinner. They had dinner and went to bed again. They talked about their future,holding hands and in between they were kissing lightly sometimes. They drifted to sleep in each others arms with the perfect sleeping posture,Viren's arms around Jeevika's waist, her face on his chest wih her hand around him.

Their sleep was distubed early in the morning by a phonecall. Viren's mother was calling him home. Viren told her that he will come with a surprise. Viren told Jeevika that he is ready to make her meet his family. Jeevika was nervous.

J- Viren what if they dont like me?

V- Jeevika why won't they not like you?

J- I dont know but am really scared Viren.

V- I am here with you, dont worry. I will be by your side. Just be ready by 10, we have a flight to catch and  you will stay at my place tonight. I will personally come to drop you tomorrow evening.

J- I love you Viren,thank you so much.

V- I love you too.

Jeevika packed her bag and went with Viren. They soon reached Chandigardh. Jeevika was astonished to see Viren's lavish house. They enter the house and suddenly someone said STOP !

I hope you all like the update
please do hit like and comment
enjoy
credit - prishnee @virikalover16
😊
Shrutikryan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely mind blowing update
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Loveed the update!

Virika are so damn adorable
Hehehe you said "fortunately" when Viren retied his towel
My thoughts said otherwise πŸ˜†
Ooops...did I just say that?

Hahaha but they are LOVE
Their kisses!!!
And now they're at Viren's place...
STOP...
...with the cliffhangers!!!!!!!!! 😲
Actually, it's ok I can deal...as long as we get an update soon!!!!!!
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hayeee!!!!!
Can we plsh have the continuing????
Tooo
Goood
Awesome
Mindblowinh
Superb
Romantic
Kisses
Hugs
Wonderful
Splendid
Phenomenal
Update!!!!
Thank u sonia di and prishnee di for updating!!! It was such a cute loving and long updateee!!! Love how virika spent time wwith eachother and thier romanceee!!!! Awesome!!! Cant wait to see what happens! I just hope everythings happen nicely but maybe a twist is gonna come as the word STOP!! Too excited to know !!!!
Plshhh
Plshhh
Updateee sonishhh
We all cant wait!!!
Love uuu di'sss
Thanks for update and pm!!!
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
loved it 
loved the whole update 
loved virika scene 
their romance and their cute talks 
loved it and want to read more as the word came stop 
totally
amazing
superb
fantastic
mind blowing
splendid
wonder full
continue  soon 
thanks for the pm 
πŸ˜‰ awesome update
loved it...
the romance ..their talks..as always beautiful and cute ...
blushy blushy...😳
pls update soon..
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update 
their romanceπŸ‘
thanks for it...
who stopped  them..??
update the next part soon
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail